Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Teddy ♡
Wand
Curly 11" Sturdy Pine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
After having no luck finding this girl at the Slytherin house table in the Great Hall, Clementine wasn't sure where else to look for her. She figured she could check the dungeons but they were so dark and creepy and the hallways were long. But she figured it was better than nothing so she'd check around the Slytherin entrance. Instead of asking random passersby if they were Odette Harper, she decided to ask a Slytherin who was entering the common room if they could look for her inside their common room. The Slytherin looked offended at being asked to do such a frivolous errand and even more peeved that Clementine was lingering and didn't want to risk saying his house's common room password in front of her so Clementine walked away and sat at a bench nearby hoping he would still ask for Odette inside.

Odette was reading up on some Quidditch moves when some person she didn't know told her there was a Hufflepuff waiting for her outside the Common Room. Odette was confused, she barely knew any Hufflepuffs. She frowned and left the room with some annoyance, looking for whoever it had been. She spotted a girl waiting on a bench and approached her. "Are you looking for me?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips. "What do you want?"

Clementine hummed while she waited to see if Odette would emerge and resisted the urge to twirl the roses in her basket because she didn't want them to get damaged in any way. Thankfully she heard someone exiting the Slytherin common room and Clementine looked up to see a blonde girl approaching. "That depends, are you Odette?" Clementine replied calmly, but considering the girls next question she believed she had the right girl. Clementine smiled up at her unfazed and said brightly, "I have a rose for you!" She pulled out a yellow rose and held it out for the girl to take.

Odette nodded. "I'm Odette." She confirmed, she thought most people would know who she was by now, but it was sort of a relief that wasn't the case. She softened a bit when she heard she had a rose. She had sent one to Hayden, had he sent one back? She hoped so. She took the rose from the older girl and opened the note without saying another word to her, she wasn't important now that her job was done.

Clementine had only received all yellow flowers to deliver which for some reason made her even happier because they were all celebrations of friendship. She handed over a large yellow rose to the girl with the small card attached. "So sweet, right?" Clementine said happily. She hadn't even read the card but she loved the idea of it anyway.
Dear Odette,

I just wanted to say thank you for your help earlier in the year, I really appreciated it. If there's ever anything I can do for you, please let me know - anything for a friend! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Jessica

Odette noticed the rose was yellow, so it was only a friendship one. Maybe Hayden had sent it after all, or maybe Margo? She ignored the girl's question and grabbed the card to read it. It was from that first year, Jessica. Odette could almost feel the desperation drip from the card, this girl was trying way too hard. Still, that meant she was on the right track. She nodded to the girl. "You can go now." She slid the card into her pocket and turned away from the Hufflepuff, ready to head back to the Common Room. She wondered if Jessica was expecting one back. She would be disappointed if she did.

Clementine couldn't tell from the girl's expression whether she had enjoyed the card or not, but she was still optimistic that she liked it. Who didn't like receiving nice gifts as a thanks for being a good friend? As the girl dismissed her, Clementine stood up and waved goodbye to her. "Happy Valentine's Day!" she said happily before going back up the stairs to leave the dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back