Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
This was a Professor that Jordie didn't know. Which kind of excited him. He skipped up to the staff table, approaching one of the Professors who he didn't know and giving her the best smile he could muster. "Hi, are you Professor Josephs?" He asked, a single yellow rose left in his hand.

One thing Kahurangi valued about being Head of House was getting to spend time with the younger students at Hogwarts. Though she had come to enjoy teaching teenagers her training was in primary school, and she missed working with younger children sometimes. So when a young boy came to the table asking after her, she couldn't resist being a little silly in her answer. "Hmm, let me check." She smiled, patting her stomach, tweaking her nose, and rubbing her head thoughtfully. "Hmmm, yep, it seems like I am." Kahurangi said cheerfully, giving the boy a cheeky grin. "How can I help you?"

Jordie laughed lightly. "Awesome! It's great to meet you!" He chirped, holding out the rose. "I'm Jordan, but everyone calls me Jordie. What class do you teach?" He asked, chattering lightly. He was determined to take whatever it was because he liked this professor.

Kahurangi.
best wishes and best of luck for your future motherhood. your little one will be so lucky to have a mother like you. surrounded by a world of love. you are always welcome to come for tea if you want to talk or and just shout if you need any support. I know it can hard it can be raising children on your own. you can call on me to help any time. no request is too big or trivial.
Elvera.

Kahurangi was a bit surprised to be asked about her subject, having assumed all students knew who the Heads of House were. "I teach Ancient Runes for the older students." She said kindly, accepting the rose the boy handed her. "Thank you!" She added, glancing down to read the note, her smile softening at the sight. Elvera always had the kindest words, and she would have to find time to thank the other woman properly. She glanced down the professors table to spot Elvera, holding the rose up and giving her a quick, warm smile by way of thanks.

Jordie nodded. "I don't know anything about Runes but I will definitely take that class!" He declared, laughing brightly. His eyes widened suddenly. "Wait, are you pregnant? Oh wait, am I allowed to ask that? Is that rude?" He panicked briefly.

Kahurangi couldn't help a small laugh at the boy's question. "It's usually not very polite to ask, but I think I'm beyond any guesswork at this point." She smiled, lightly patting her stomach. "She's due any day now."

Jordie gave a bashful look to the professor and gave her an apologetic grin, though his eyes lit up when she said the baby was due any day. "Aw, that's so cool, have you named her yet?" he asked, practically gushing. He just loved babies.

Kahurangi smiled warmly when the boy asked about the name. "I have, but it's a secret." She said, slightly untruthful as she pressed a finger to her lips. She had told a couple of close friends and of course her family, but she wasn't quite ready for the name to be out at Hogwarts just yet. Once her daughter was in her arms, then she would share the name with them.

Jordie chuckled softly, still looking exciting. "That's cool! Can I come see you after she's born? I'd love to visit both of you, you seem like a really cool professor!" he declared, giving her his usual bright smile. Even if he did feel a little sad knowing Eoin didn't like him, or would ever, he was enjoying all the new people he got to meet today.

Kahurangi couldn't help a small chuckle, touched by the boy's enthusiasm. "I'm going to be away for a few months, but you're welcome to stop by my office once I'm back, it's on the sixth floor." She said with a warm smile.

Jordie nodded, taking note of that. "Okay, sure! I'll definitely come by then," He promised, giving her his best smile. "I should probably get going, but it was really nice to meet you," he gave her his biggest smile.

Kahurangi gave the boy a cheerful smile, raising one hand in farewell. "It was nice to meet you too, good luck with the rest of your deliveries!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back