Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Whippy Spruce Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
After having delivered his first rose successfully, Ethan figured that staying in the great hall was not a bad way to get all his deliveries out of the way since everyone had to come eat eventually. The Hufflepuff boy walked over to the Slytherin house table and cautiously asked, "Hey is there a Cairo Savage here?" He was a little apprehensive about someone with the last name savage, but the boy was receiving a flower so he must not be all bad, right?

Cairo had no interest in valentine's day that year, and after his falling out with Charlotte, the last thing he expected was to be delivered a rose. He was sipping from a cup of strong, black coffee and reading an article in the British daily prophet about his father, as he heard someone call his name. He immediately looked up from the paper and said "I'm Cairo Savage." To the unfamiliar boy. Getting a rose would both be surprising and confusing, as Cairo could not think of a person that would ever send him one that wasn't Charlotte. But he sat expectantly and held his tongue, waiting to see what this boy had in store for him.
<i>
</i>

Ethan grinned when the boy named Cairo happened to be here and identified himself. "Hey man," Ethan greeted the older boy, walking towards him instead of the edge of the table where he had been. "Rose delivery!" he said, brandishing a yellow rose for the boy with its card attached.
Dear Cairo Savage,

We have become so close recently and I really like that. Don't be a stranger.

Maddie.

Cairo nodded to the boy as he accepted the yellow rose and the note that came with it. He opened the note apprehensively, although let out a sigh of relief when it wasn't from Charlotte. It was instead from Madeline. Cairo had gotten to know her more recently, but he hadn't expected her to think of him enough to send a rose on valentine's day. But he did appreciate the thought and made mental note to find her later to thank her as he put the rose on the table next to his cup of coffee. He then looked back to the delivery boy and said "Thanks" hoping that the word would be enough of an incentive for the boy to leave so they could both continue on with their days.
<i>
</i>

Ethan waited to see if the boy would be happy about getting a rose, but he couldn't really gage his reaction. Either way Ethan smiled at the boy when he said thanks and replied, "No problem, bye!" He waved goodbye to the older boy and walked away as he looked at his list to see who else he still had to deliver roses to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back