OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale:
Ren was enjoying settling down in his new life. Working at the bookstore, selling a little bit of art on the side. He enjoyed his life; it was relaxed, simple, chill. What he really loved was Sam; she was doing so well, he couldn't be any prouder of her. He did miss not having her around as much, however, so he decided it was time for a little bit of an impromptu date night. With a few gifts in his pocket and some ideas on what they could do. He walked up to Ollivanders, where Sam was working, and waited out of sight outside for his girlfriend to get off work.

Samantha had been enjoying her job at Ollivander's for a while now, even with the busy periods with the new Hogwarts students rolling around. Today was no different when it came to the busy time period and the new kids wanting to find their wands. It had been finally the end of the day and Sam couldn't wait to go home. The girl had said her goodbyes for the day to the co-workers she was working with that day, before heading out the door, excited to faceplant into her bed.

Ren smiled when he saw Sam leaving work. He hurried up behind her as quietly as he could, conjuring a rose in his hand. Quickly, he brought it up in front of her, close enough she could see it but far enough he wasn't in her space. "Beautiful flower for a beautiful woman?" He breathed in her ear, prepared to jump back if he'd startled her too much.

Samantha jumped a little when she heard a sudden voice, and whipped her head around quickly to see who the culprit was. "You scared me!" Samantha says with a small laugh and lightly hits her boyfriend on the shoulder. "Thank you," Samantha says with a small smile as she looked at the rose that was in his hand, and gently took it. She always thought that her boyfriend was so thoughtful. "Whatcha doing here?"

Ren chuckled, jumping back out of Sams way. He raised his hands up in surrender. He smiled, reaching out to brush her hair back. "I missed you. So I thought I'd come steal you away." He replied easily, offering out his hand. "Trust me."

Samantha giggled at her boyfriend's reaction. She was glad to see Ren, even though it was unexpected, it had made her day a little. "You missed meee?" Sam said as she teased Ren a little. Sam of course missed Ren too. Though she also blushed a little when he mentioned that he had missed her. She nodded as she took his hand.

Ren smirked, drawing Sam in. "Hold on," He murmured. "And shut your eyes," He murmured in her ear. When she was ready, he apparated them back to his place. He lead her over to the new large hanging hammock chair he'd bought, filled with cushions and pillows and blankets. Flowers filled the room and peeked through the lattice of the hammock. He had a tray floating with all of her favorite snacks and with a wave of his hand a soft, relaxing instrumental piece filled the room. He smiled, his hands falling to hover over her waist. "Ready," He breathed, hoping she liked his surprise.

Samantha became confused when Ren told her to close her eyes, which she reluctantly did. She then felt that they had moved somewhere else, but didn't question it. The girl opened her eyes when she heard Ren speak again. She went wide-eyed for a moment, gasping quietly. The place looked beautiful, and she became speechless. "It's beautiful"

Ren chuckled, taking her hand and pulling her over to the seat. He climbed in, leaning back and relaxing, before opening up his arms for her. "You can change into something comfy if you want, I thought you'd appreciate the chance to cuddle and talk for a while?" He offered. "I know you've been working too hard, love."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back