Surprise meeting

"Fine, yeah, I will then," Lisa laughed, kicking herself for saying the wrong thing. "I've met lots of people already," she said, attempting to count the people she had met, but failing miserably.

Jasmin laughed. "So I take it, it will be a big year then?" She asked, seeing that Lisa had already met loads of people and then there would probably be loads more to arrive.

Jasmin nodded, of course it would be a big year, of all years she could have joined but couldn't all these people had to be joining. She knew that, like Lisa, she could easily meet them around Brightstone and maybe even in the shop. "You'll be fine. You'll make yourself known soon enough." She said encouragingly.

"I'll put my mark on the place, wait and see!" Lisa smiled, her dreams surfacing; to be Prefect and eventually Head Girl. She smirked to herself, knowing that she would try as hard as possible to achieve it.

(So sorry tech has been mad)

Jasmin nodded, "Too right you will." She beamed encouragingly. She knew Lisa would do well for herself no matter what, she just wished that she would be able to join her. "So apart from getting into Ravenclaw, what are your other hopes for Hogwarts?" She asked.

"My dreams for Hogwarts?" Lisa repeated; Jasmin could well be a mind-reader for asking that question, for she had been thinking the answer only a few moments ago. "Well, I'd love to become a Prefect, and maybe work towards Head Girl. But I'd be happy with Prefect."

It was a small wish, when she thought about it, and yet it was all she could think of when she thought about her dreams. A badge gleaming on her chest, smiling at all the students...it set her alive.

Jasmin listened to Lisa, she nodded lightly, "I can see that happening." She said truthfully. "I mean, I can't see you being the type of person to cause havoc around the school and seeing as you're a shoe in for Ravenclaw, you're going to do well in you're school work." She summarised. "You'd make a great Prefect, and Head Girl for that matter." She said with an honest smile.

"Thanks," Lisa said in a small voice, blushing slightly at the praise. She loved to hear it, but she was modest too, and it wasn't like her to brag about achievments or awards. "That means a lot to me," she added, smiling.

"Has the shop been busy lately?" she asked, waving a hand in the general direction of the shop Jas's sister, Kira, ran.

(Hehe I see you saw my spoiler. Have a look at this and this I got bored)

Jasmin giggled when she saw Lisa blushing, "You're welcome." She said, deciding it was best not to say anymore.

Jasmin sighed, "It's been doing OK, steady enough. But with Brightstone being closed off now until Summer, it's just been people our age browsing and their parents not letting them buy anything." She said with a shrug. "You should come over sometime." She said.

(If you want we could leave it here, saying you will and then you can join me and Hannah's thread saying it's a few days after or something. Or not)

That sounds like a good idea. I think i'll do that. :) Lisa knows Hannah anyway.

Lisa smiled a little at Jasmin's suggestion. "I just might do that sometime," she said, "I'm going to be a bit bored before school starts. Hey," she added, "I might just buy something!" She laughed a little. "Something small."

(I know :p What did you think of the images??)

Jasmin returned Lisa's smile, "Great. It gets so boring around the shop at times." She said with a smile. "Well," Jasmin said pretending to be innocent, "If you're really good, I might be able to persuade Kira to give you something." She added with a smile.

Looking at her watch absentmindedley, "Ack, speaking of my sister, I told her I'd be back ages ago, she'll be freaking." She said laughing. Jumping up she turned to Lisa, "See you soon then?" She asked hopefully.

(They rock :D You should consider opening a shop :lol: I just might use that sig ;) )

Lisa nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I'll see you soon," she grinned. The bond they had in London had been rekindled, and knowing that there would be always someone who she could talk to outside school would be a great comfort, she was sure.

(Nah I don't think so. People can see what I make and if they want them I'll make them. And xD Glad you liked it, but you don't have too)

So feel free to join that thread whenever you want :)

END OF THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back