Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Bella always loved spend time here Hufflepuff house table and she hoped that he will be there. ''Is there Benjamin Dreyer? I have rose for you.'' She asked with shy voice.

@Benjamin Dreyer

Last edited:
Ben was reading a book by the fire in the common room when he saw a first-grade girl arrive that he had seen at house meetings. He waved his hand in the air to get the girl's attention "Yes, it's me" he said walking towards her with his book still in hand "You said there was a rose for me? ”Ben didn't expect to have any.

"Yes! Here you go!" Bella gave him rose with note.

Ben!
You are my best friend.

Alice

He gently took the rose from the girl's hands. When he opened the note his cheeks turned red, Alice had called him his best friend, he had never had best friends before and didn't know if it has a process to follow. “Do you know what particular activity is dedicated to best friends?” He asked shyly at the other Poussoufle. He wanted to suprise Alice with something because he didn't send her a rose and was feelling bad about it .

"Am, oh! I not sure realy but something sweet?" She asked.

He blushed even more when he realized the girl probably had other things to do than help him come up with an idea "yeah you're right sorry to waste your time ;" he said with an embarrassed smile . "Is your distribution going well ...uh...? " he asked not knowing the Hufflepuff's name .

"That's okey! I just i am a little bit shy. I'm a first year." Elizabella answered him. "It's fine and how yours Valentin's day? My name is Elizabella Drake." She smiled him and he seemed preaty nice.

"I totally understand" he said when she told him about her shyness. Ben moved closer to her "To admit it to you, I'm quite shy too" Ben whispered.When Elizabella asked him if his day went well he smiled "It's going very well" He hadn't had any trouble on that beautiful day, well for now.

"Thanks for understanding. Are you first year?" Bella asked him with curios look and she wanted know. He looked a little older to her. "Realy? You are doing fine". She smiled. "I'm glad!". She smiled.

"No, I'm in second year actually" Ben laugh at the fact she took him for a first year before sitting on the big couch next to them " By the way,how many roses you had to give ?" he asked being curious about the litlle "job" of the girl.

"Are you happy here?" She wanted know what he thinks about this shcool. "Only one. From my best friend and Herbology companon. " She smiled.

" Yes very and you ? " It's was true that is was happy here, most people were nice, lessons were interesting , food delicious and a lot of activities to do . " Oh it's cool what's their name ? " Ben asked wanting to talk a bit more to Elizabella .

"Me to!" Bella first time was happy here at Hogwarts. She liked learned a lot and enyoi all semester. "Dmitri!" She smiled him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back