OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
10 inch knotted rigid Ash with a Hippogryff feather core
Amaya didn't know the next name on her list, but was determined to find her anyway. After a bit of digging, she discovered she was after a younger hufflepuff. She went to the table, looking around and raising her voice. "I have a rose for Jenna Jusantrea?" She watched for a reaction.

Jenna was siting on the Hufflepuff table. That was her favorit place to eat and drnk some juice but today she was reading a grate book about dragons and she writed Alexis Kramer brother asking about his dragon. "That's me! "Jenna looked older girl with a smile and stoped writed letter. Realy another rose? She alredy get pink rose from Wendall.

Amaya walked over to the girl that responded, smiling. "Actually, I have two roses for you," She told her, taking both yellow flowers and setting them on the table next to her. "Let me find the notes," She murmured, rummaging in her basket a moment before handing them over.

Jenna! Thanks for being my bestest friend, love you!

-Nicole

Happy valentines day friend!

Daintree

She listened anoher girl worlds and was a little surprise. "Realy? Two roses fot me? Jenna was a little shcook and she take roses when older girl take the roses on the table. "What your name?" Jenna asked with a warm smile and waited the notes.

Amaya handed the notes over with a small smile. "Amaya," She told the younger girl.

"Nice to meet you. How doing with roses?" She asked the older girl and she know that was a little long day .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back