Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
10¾ , Cherry wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eustace was happy make rose delivier and he was happy make good job and this time was first. He liked and he hoped that he would be find Samantha amd he know that she was from Hufflepuff house. Eustace walked the fourth floor corridor and see one girl and he hoped that she will be Samantha. "Hey, Are you Samantha Jacobs?" He asked the girl with a warm smile and take his hand yelow rose.

@Samantha Jacobs

Samantha was walking back to her common room from her class when she had noticed that a boy had come towards her. "Hi, yeah, I'm Samantha" Samantha says with a small smile. "Its nice to meet you, what's your name?"

"I'm Euctase!" He told her name and he was relif when he find the right girl and he was happy be again lucky. "I have rose for you!" Eustace take the rose with note and gave her.

Samantha,
Hope you enjoy yet another rose for being a good friend!
Adorah

"it's nice to meet you Eustance!" Samantha says with a smile. She gently takes the rose and note from the younger boy's hand. "Thanks," Samantha says softly. She then looks at the note that came along with the rose. She smiles looking at the note, she knew she had to thank Adorah for the rose.

''You to Samantha!'' Eustace blushed her. ''Ur welcome!'' He smiled her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back