Sunshine, Dasies, Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lola Caracola

OOC First Name
Guess who? Ana!
Wand
[Lignum Vitae Wand 16 Essence of Dragons Whisker
This is Lola Caracola. When she was moved from San Salvador at the age of five her new school had trouble saying her name so they called her Cherrycola and it stuck. Even before she found out that she was a witch she was a hyper little ball of energy, getting into trouble without meaning too (and sometimes with meaning to.) As a muggle born, Lola needs some good friends, people that she can get in trouble with and just have fun on a regular bases.

This girl is going to need some enemies too. Slytherins would be good since I want her to have a thing against them. I've RPed that a some Slytherin has tried to pick on her in the past just to have them shredded to ribbons by her razor tongue. Now I need to insert a name to that (someone). Male would be cool, female would be fun just someone to show the awesome fury of the Whipper Bird.

Anything else can be put in here too, like someone who knows one of her fifteen siblings or a sort of role model that will lead her down a good path. She's been reading some books when her ADHD hasn't gotten in the way and is a big fan of the Marauders so people might want to get her away from that side. Or push her forward towards it. Lola is completely up for anything.

Well, what gender are ya wanting? For the friends?

I can offer Alexander up, but he doesn't really match her personality. So, it would be interesting...

I can offer 3 characters :D

Ryuuji here is from Ravenclaw. he's rather athletic and he loves adventures. well... he's pretty sadistic at times too, but he does care about his friends.

I also have Fayt Aurelious, he's a slytherin..

Fayt comes across as being a mostly emotionless, cold child, focused solely on his interests and his vow to protect his sister.Though he is capable of portraying himself as a charming, cheerful, lenient individual, typically when on the presence of his adoptive parents, he is quick to revert to being unsympathetic when he no longer has to hide his true self. Fayt is a person that doesn't like to admit defeat, and it's with this stubborn behavior that he'll push through obstacles with a single-minded resolve to win, to advance, and to do anything and everything perceived as necessary to achieve his goals.
Despite everything, however, under the surface there's still a 10 year old boy. Prone to acting egoistically with a self-centered point of view, he can be quick to irritation when his demands aren't met, and sink into a moody frustration when his plans are compromised.

Then I also have Maria Leingod, she is an enigmatic girl, and a slytherin as well. She is secretive and intelligent. Despite her occasionally antagonistic traits, she can be really friendly is she dares to.Although Maria has a cold and uncaring exterior, she demonstrates her concern for others in some instances. She is quiet and somewhat intimidating.She demands respect from others, and would respect someone faithfully is that someone respects her back.

They can be anyone you want them to be.. :D

I'll take Ryuuji as a friend simply because I can see him thinking abit about what Lola wants to do before she decides to do it. On the flip side I can see Maria as the person she want to drag out into the sunlight from time to time. Kinda like the big that just won't go away. Even though Maria is a Slytherin.

Fayt would be an intresting one. Lola would see through his charming fake smiles right off the bat but I don't see her trying to beat on him any time soon. He would have to phisicly or emotionally try and hurt her or one of her friends. They could become rivals at one point :3

Lola Caracola said:
I'll take Ryuuji as a friend simply because I can see him thinking abit about what Lola wants to do before she decides to do it. On the flip side I can see Maria as the person she want to drag out into the sunlight from time to time. Kinda like the big that just won't go away. Even though Maria is a Slytherin.

Fayt would be an intresting one. Lola would see through his charming fake smiles right off the bat but I don't see her trying to beat on him any time soon. He would have to phisicly or emotionally try and hurt her or one of her friends. They could become rivals at one point :3
Great ideas.. So, would you like to start the topic or shall I?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back