Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 13 3/8" Core of Basilisk Fang and Venom with a special handle
Aleyha had gotten away from her mother, and chose to wonder the streets of Obsidian Harbor. Dorothee was out, shopping, like usual. Aleyha removed her hood and revealed her newly cut hair, which waved in the wind. Her green python, Vera, curled around her neck, like a beautiful, emerald necklace. Aleyha desired to be at Hogwarts with her brother, Austin. But, what house would she be in?

The sunlight left in the sky shone in her red eyes, and Aleyha shielded her skin, seeing that she was white, too pale for the average skin, and the rays would harm Aleyha if she was in the sun much. However, Vera needed some warmth. Aleyha watched the sun set, and she went to a bench, and sat down. Vera stared at Aleyha with her snake-eyes, before turning to watch the sun set with her owner. Aleyha smiled faintly, wondering if others would enjoy a sight such as this.

Brodie was walking aound when he noticed a girl just sitting there with a snake around her neck he was pretty bored so he decided to see if he could cause any trouble. "and what are you doing just sitting there? never heard of loitering?" Brodie said looking at the girl.

Aleyha's sharp red eyes focused on the boy that rudely walked to her. Her eyes narrowed. Vera also stared at the boy. As soon as Aleyha was about to snap back, she was interrupted. Vera spoke to Aleyha, something only parselmouths would understand, "This boy smells like trouble. Don't speak to him." Aleyha glanced at the snake, and nodded very slightly. Aleyha's eyes now rested on the boy. She murmured, her voice dripping with ice, "Never heard of minding your own business?" Aleyha's face looked cold. Aleyha glanced down at Vera, and murmured so soft, not even the boy would hear, unless he strained his ears, and even then, it would just sound like hissing, "I refuse to let some boy talk to me that way."

"So i see you can talk to snakes" Brodie said ignoring her earlier comment. He looked at the snake wraped around her neck "plan to be in Slytherin?" He asked.

Aleyha glanced back at the boy. Aleyha remembered her long conversation with Vera a few weeks ago. Aleyha did not know much on the Houses, but Slytherin did stand out. Aleyha nodded, "Yes, I can talk to snakes." It was a rare gift, and she embraced it. "I don't care where I end up, to be honest." Aleyha lifted Vera off her neck, and the green python wrapped around her arm.

"Thats interesting, I think the only house worth being in is Slytherin, although i wouldnt object to Ravenclaw." Brodie said thinking of next year "Im leaving if by some mistake i get put into Gryffindor or Hufflepuff" Brodie said with a look of utter disgust on his face.

Aleyha tried to remember what qualities of the Houses. She had a bit of amusement upon her face when she look of utter disgust. When he mentioned Ravenclaw, Aleyha couldn't help but shake her head, "Ravenclaw. My brother is in it. You would think he wouldn't get in a clever house after his...'trip down the stairs'." Aleyha did not want to be in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. After Austin's letters of them, she just shook her head at it. She had neither attitude. "Good luck on getting in Slytherin," she said curtly.

"I guess there duming down the reguirements to get into the smart house" Brodie said with a smirk "no offence" he added thinking this still was his sister. "Hufflepuffs are horriable, you dont want to get into there trust me, im going to personally kill the one that beat up Paige" Brodie said with a snarl.

Aleyha shrugged, and said darkly, "I was the one who pushed him down the stairs, so making fun of him means nothing to me." However, Aleyha did have to admit that Austin did know how to fight. If only he used that talent more often. "I'll take your word on it." Aleyha was about to ask Vera about the houses, until this boy said something about killing someone. Raising her eyebrows, she inquired, "Um, Paige and killing someone? I have no idea what you are talking about."

Vera murmured, "A child could never have the heart to kill someone. Such anger for such a small boy." Aleyha said nothing to Vera, but stroked the snake's head gently.

"Oh my friend Paige got beat up by some Hufflepuff mud blood just for telling her off" Brodie said getting angry. He couldnt stand to think about it "Then some death eater shows up and the mud blood curls into a ball and gets taken away by the lady who Silverback thinks is my mom" Brodie said getting angrier "So Paige is left to deal with a death eater all alone!" Brodie said wishing he had been there.

Aleyha raised one eyebrow listening. Aleyha was oblivious to the fact that the Death Eater was her grandfather. Aleyha listened, and watched the boy get angry. She could not care less than she did right now. Obviously, this Paige had to do something that set the Death Eater off. Aleyha knew this much on Death Eaters. Aleyha pointed out, "Did Paige actually see the Dark Mark on the his or her arm? Otherwise, it could have just been a grumpy wizard or witch, looking to cause some harm." Aleyha thought harshly, Just because you cause harm to others, doesn't mean that you are a Death Eater. I hurt my brother all the time, and I am not one.

"Who else would use crucio(sp?) right in the middle of Brightstone, that and he admited it" Brodie said calming down a little.

Aleyha shrugged, "Ministry workers used to use those on criminals to get them to talk. Plus, the man might have had deep anger issues." Aleyha giggled silently. Aleyha just shook her head. Why on earth would a Death Eater admit what he was? Not unless...he wasn't one to begin with. Aleyha sighed, "I believe the only actual evidence would be the Dark Mark actually being seen. For all we know, he might have lied." Aleyha wondered who the man that used an Unforgivable Curse in broad daylight. Sounded more like a madman than a Death Eater. Something must have crawled up his arse.

Vera spoke again, "I've heard tales, from the other snakes who witnessed. He spoke of being one." Aleyha glanced down at Vera, before saying, "There is just not enough evidence. He could have been crazy, you know."

Brodie looked at the snake curiously wondering what he was saying "I dont care, im still gunna push that stupid Hufflepuff down the stairs" He huffed.

Aleyha laughed softly, "That would be fun to watch. Not nearly as fun as pushing though." Aleyha wondered who was the Hufflepuff. Surely not one she knew. She knew only of Ravenclaws, which was her brother and his girlfriend. "Don't mind Vera. She won't bite, unless told to do so." Aleyha stroked the soft, green scales of Vera's body.

"I was thinking of getting a snake" Brodie said stepping closer to look at the snake better.
((sorry for the short posts im not good at long ones :p ))

Aleyha put Vera around her neck again, and Vera curled against the little girl's body. Aleyha stated, "Snakes are the best creatures, in my opinion. Better than an owl or a cat." Aleyha allowed Vera to move about, as long as there was no danger of falling. Vera was getting old, and even Aleyha knew that someday, Vera would pass away.

((Tis okay. ;) ))

"Of course" Brodie said stepping back again, this was the first person he accually didnt mind being around since Paige. "your not that bad you know that" Brodie said crossing his arms.

Aleyha cocked her head slightly at him. She wasn't being mean to him. She wondered why. Then again, she didn't care. Aleyha shrugged, "Never said I was bad. You just caught me in a good mood." Aleyha then added, "I guess you aren't bad either." Aleyha still didn't trust the boy. She did not trust a single human, so it was indifferent.

"Are you going to Hogwarts next year?" Brodie asked, he hoped so all the ones he has met were destined to be in Hufflepuff, Gryfindor or a mud blood.

Aleyha nodded, and said in response, "Yes, I am. I assume you are as well." She guessed by the boy's height. She, herself, was small for her age. That did not mean that she couldn't do damage though, which she intended if someone were to cross her path.

"Yes" Brodie said getting excited for school again. "i cant wait, its going to be great" Brodie said smiling for once in about a month.

Aleyha watched him smile, and his enthusiasm intrigued her. Aleyha inquired, "What will be so great about it? From what I heard, the professors are usually...happy. Except for the strict ones." Aleyha did not care much for school. Not in the least bit.

"Cant wait to start using magic" Brodie said simply

Users who are viewing this thread

Back