Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Hazel Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Yellow rose for Jarica Ashley

Natalia didn't know who the next person on her list was, and only found out she was a Gryffindor from asking a few older students, awkwardly. She headed over to the Gryffindor table and sighed, there were a lot of students there. She raised her voice slightly. "Excuse me, I'm looking for a Jarica?" She guessed there was no reason to say the last name as well, it seemed like a pretty unique name.

@Jarica Ashley

Right now Jarica was eating and she her somethig call her. She this year not choose send rose becouse she was to bisy right now. "I'm Jarica! Hello!" Jarica smiled.

Natalia's gaze moved to a pretty older girl as she said her name was Jarica. Natalia was glad to have found her but wanted to be sure. "Jarica Ashley, right?" She asked while fishing the yellow rose addressed to this girl out of her basket. "Here." She said, holding it out to her.

Hey!
You like reading so here's something nice to read, aye. Love ya, don't be a stranger
-Sully

"That me. Thanky" She take the rose and it was so nice from Sully. That make her smile. But she was not so sure if she will be going the ball.

After she had handed the rose to the older girl, Natalia wasn't entirely sure what to do. She waited for a beat, then spoke. "Well. Have a nice day." She said a little awkwardly, before walking off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back