Conan Burke

irish ☘️ | shell collector 🐚 | band-aid hands 🩹

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Dogwood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Conan was excited for the upcoming school year. He had heard many great things about Hogwarts from his older siblings, Molly and Nolan, and it was finally going to be his turn to be able to walk among the halls of Hogwarts. The young boy was excited to get his hands on a wand. He watched in amazement when he saw his older siblings' wands. It wasn't going to be long until his siblings were going to come home from school, and he knew that he was going to bombard them with questions about Hogwarts, to prepare himself.

For now, the young boy decided to make his way to the park. His mum had decided to take him and his youngest sister out for the day. As soon as they arrived at the park, Conan quickly made his way toward the trees. The usual shoe box that he carries everywhere is wrapped around one of his arms. He loved the great outdoors. He liked to climb trees and collect his shells each and every day. The boy stood underneath one of the trees, looking up to see if it was safe to climb, before placing his shell shoe box collection at the base of the tree and making his way up.

Akira was just slowly settling down in New Zealand, quite enjoying the cold winter that they had there. And while her parents were away, mom at the new job interview and dad at his new job, Akira was warmly dressed up, not even considering to take off her brand new gloves. Only the wind was messing up her hair and it was quite annoying but she didn't let that bother her. She wanted to see the best that this park had. And the best she found was really cute looking swings that she sat in wishing she had some flowers to make a vine of. However, while swinging she noticed a boy climbing up a tree. "Is it really safe?" she unsurely asked the boy, trying to decide if he was looking for a way to hurt himself or just have fun.

Conan whipped his head around when he noticed someone else below him, stopping midway of climbing up the tree he was currently climbing up. He frowned a little at the girl's question. The boy had been climbing up trees most of his life and he was pretty sure it was safe. "I'm pretty sure?" Conan says to the girl, still frowning a little. Was the girl trying to be his mother or something? "Are you scared?" Conan questions the girl, a slight teasing hinted in his sentence as well. He had hoped the girl wasn't trying to stop him from climbing the tree either.

Then Akira frowned when he didn't sound so confident. "Oh, totally, gonna start crying now," she sarcastically threw back and put her hands in fist as wiping away non existent tears and acting like crying. "Just don't fall off, I won't call for any adults," she let him know as she put her arms on her hips in a boss position, smirking. It was winter, she was more than sure that the tree would be slippery. However, she would call adults, she didn't want anyone to be in pain, she was just saying that.

Conan chuckled at the girl's sarcasm, though he frowned a little again as she was acting similarly to his mum. "Alright? Are you my mum now?" Conan asked with a frown still on his face but was also joking a little. Conan was confused as to why she was acting this way especially since he didn't really know the girl. He then continued to climb again, slowly and carefully, before stopping again and looking down at the girl again, "Do you want to join climbing this tree? Or are you going to watch me like a mum?"

"Oh, only if you wish so," Akira offered back a little joke, feeling quite alright with this tone of the conversation. Felt nice. However, she was totally taken back as he offered her to join him. She totally didn't want to ruin her clothes, and didn't want to turn him down as well, she needed friends. "Only if you will help me and none of my clothes will suffer," she put out the conditions and then handed her hand for him to help her.

Conan frowned a little, looking at the girl strangely when she mentioned about her clothes. He wrinkled his nose a little. "You sound like my sister," Conan says, his nose still wrinkled a little. His sister, Molly, always fussed about her clothes getting dirty. He never understood why the clothes had to be all nice and neat... He thought for a moment, looking between her hand and the tree he was on. Conan sighed a little. "Fine..." Conan says as he grabbed her hand to help her out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back