Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Brevy
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Maisie recognized the last name on her list, happy to deliver to someone familiar. She was especially happy to see another red rose as well, looking around once she hit the fourth floor. She lit up when she saw the girl, skipping over. "Penelopeeee!" She called. "I have a rose for you!"

apologies for this super late response

Penelope had just received her third rose, and she was extremely grateful. She hadn't expected to get this many. She looked up when she heard someone call her name, her heart skipping a beat when she realized it was another rose delivery person. "Really?" She asked, startled.

Maisie giggled, offering out the ruby rose with a bright smile. "Yep! Really," She winked playfully.

Penny!!! Happy Valentine's to the best friend in the world I don't know where I'd be without you but things would be way less fun and I wouldn't have nearly as many cool roommates which is to say I'm so glad we're BFFFF's (Best Friends Forever and Forever and Forever). Happy Valentines!! oh I already wrote that well Happy Valentine's for a third time!!!

LOVE MARNIE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back