Sunbathing..Sukie wants a tan!

Sukie Takahiro

Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose and a Handful Sprinkle of Fairy Dust
There wasn't anything quite as enjoyable as the feeling of a lush lawn on the bottom of Sukie's feet. Whether the lawn was made for just for the simple enjoyment of rolling around on, or walking in, or playing on, or just simply the fact to look at greenery, Sukie enjoyed spending his afternoon at the nice patch of lush green lawn. Sukie enjoyed his day at the laws. The smell of the lawn, the sound of birds chirping and the fresh air, he loved them all.

Walking over to an area with more sunlight. Sukie placed his picnic mat on the ground and placed some butterbeer bottles next to him. The heat would make him thirsty and he didn't want to be dehydrated. Dehydration would mean pale faces, and Sukie cared for his looks.

Lying down under the sun, Sukie began to read his fashion magazines.

James was tired of hanging around the commonroom and definately didn't want to go to the Quidditch Pitch anytime soon, James needed to send a letter to his friends in London, as well as to Aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron. Rose and Hubert had been wanting to hear something for a while and while James felt busy it was definately rude to ignore his family. James simply didn't want to write the letters right now and so decided that it would be best to go for a walk. It was on the grounds that James saw something strange a little boy was lying on the lawn reading fashion magazines. "Got any Witch Weekly there?" James said Jokingly as he walked up to the kid. It was weird for a little boy to be reading girly magazines, not that James cared too much about that sort've thing.

Sukie looked up from his fashion magazines. "Oh yes," he replied, Sukie smiled at the older boy as fling-ed his short jet black hair. He picked up five issues of Witch Weekly with his pink fingernails and passed the boy. "Oh dear," he said as he accidentally broke his newly-manicured pink fingernail. "This manicure costs me 99 galleons!" he grumbled, battling his eyelids angrily. Sukie then picked up the flower which had fallen from a nearby tree and placed it behind his ear, on his hair, like some Hawaiian girl. Realizing the boy was still there, Sukie smiled again.

"The name's Sukie Takahiro by the way. Nice to meet you," he said in his usual girlish voice.

"uh... that's okay, I've already read those issues" James lied as the boy made a comment about breaking a nail. That's when James realized his nails were 'pink'. James began to blush slightly, he'd never met a kid so... 'sparkly' before. It seemed like the only way to describe this kid who in James' opinion was one of the oddest students he'd ever met. "oh... My Names James Potter" he said matter of factly as he thought about heading to the Quidditch Pitch and doing something a bit more... manly...

Sukie beamed. "Oh you read Witch Weekly? That's awesome," he replied, flicking his hair at the older boy. "Oh my pinkish goodness, you're James Potter?" Sukie asked excitedly. "I heard you're in the Chudley Cannons!" he said excitedly. "Do you need cheerleaders for the team? I'm the cheer leading captain here," Sukie replied, standing up and doing a somersault.

"Have a seat," Sukie said with a smile. "Want some homemade Japanese sushi?" he asked, taking some sushi from a metal tin. "I love sushi," he said, licking his lips.

"Oh my pinkish goodness, you're James Potter?" (I laughed hard when I read that XD)

James had heard people be shocked at who he was but had never heard anything like that, James couldn't help but chuckle at the kid's remark. Especially when he asked if the Canons needed any cheerleaders "I think we have enough" James said with a smile trying desperately not to laugh. James wondered if a kid like this had many friends, perhaps girl friends but James doubted if he had many guy friends. James took the kid's offering not wanting to seem rude, especially since James was a pretty nice guy to those that were 'different' "No thanks, I ate already" James said politely refusing the sushi. "so... what house are you in?" James asked feeling a bit uncomfortable but not wanting to be rude.

Sukie beamed as James smiled at him. "Oh okay," he replied sadly. "I'm in Slytherin, what about you?" he asked James excitedly. Sukie then began eating his homemade raw salmon with sushi. "Yum," he said, eating his sushi. "I heard your broom is really nice, can I see it one day?" Sukie asked. "I have a broom too, my father ordered it personally for me. It is hot pink in color and it has glitters on it," Sukie said proudly.

Maisie was walking in the Lawn's trying to get away from the psycho Gryffindor's, oh how she could just murder them the filthy mud bloods. She strutted through the Lawn's, ignoring the boys looking up at her in awe, she thought she was amazing and awesome, which she was. She came across a rather sexy older looking boy and a weird small boy eating... what was that he was eating? SUSHI? "Ew. Do you know how fattening that is?" she smirked. "If you want to stay skinny then eating something like salad, not sushi you creep" she hissed.

Sukie raised an eyebrow at the older Slytherin girl. He had remembered her from the meeting in the Slytherin common room. Sukie looked at her innocently. "Oh i didn't know that! I thought salmon was healthy, and rich in fish oil," he replied looking at his raw salmon which was wrapped in seaweed and Japanese cold rice. "I've been eating sushi all my life," he replied cheerfully.

James was more than surprised to see that this kid was in Slytherin, he would've figured he'd be in Hufflepuff but didn't judge the kid. Uncle Ron tended to give Slytherin's a bad wrap but James had been taught not to judge someone based off House alone, this kid was definately proof of that. Then again nobody thought Voldemort was dangerous when he was Tom Riddle. James looked at this kid and smirked imagining seeing him as Lord Voldemort wearing a hot pink robe. "I'm in Gryffindor" James explained "my broom's okay, it get's the job done" James said with a shrug of indifference as someone else showed up. James didn't know if Sushi was healthy or not since he didn't eat it though he thought it was healthy too since it was fish... he could've been wrong.
Sukimort!
20ud4js.jpg

(Can I join? If not I'll edit, its not a problem)

The year had offically begun, classes had started. How wonderful Sam thought sarcastically to himself. Especially since he had so much Astronomy and Herbology lectures to go. The thought made feel ill. Sam zipped up his Chudley Cannons hoodie, which was a gift from Libby. He walked outside not really bothering to finish off his given assignment from his previous lesson. He would definitely hit the quidditch pitch later for sure- to de-stress himself.

He had his hands shoved in his jeans pockets and let thoughts run through his head, though he was utterly shocked when he saw James Potter. The James Potter. No, no it can't be. He shook his head, he was quite a distant from him and a few other people talking to him. He wanted to at least say something to him, play it cool. He took a deep breath and strolled over a little too casually, he looked at him and opened his mouth to say something. Nothing came out. Anything! "You're an amazing chaser!" He blurted out. What the hell was that?!, he thought wanting to kick himself. There was no way he could recover from that stupid outburst, instead he forced a smile on his face which turned out to be an embarrassing, goofy grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back