Sun is in the sky

James took Judy's hand and got up. "So what now? Anyone want something? I'll pay for it." He said He got a good allowance for he was good with money and earned it too.

Amphitrite shook her head gently and said, "Oh no, let me." Her Daddy gave her 700 Galleons for two weeks, and when those two weeks were over she would tell him how much she had spend and he would make sure that he filled it up until it was 700 Galleons again. "Where do you guys want to go?" she asked with a bright smile.

Judy was about to suggest going into the Ice cream shop when she remembered something. "Oh no Dad is going to be so mad if the converter explodes again." She said. This would confuse Trite she was sure but James having grown up hearing the explosions in Judy's room would know exactly what she was talking about. Judy didn't stay to explain anyway. She ran off down the road that lead to the outskirts of the Harbor. They lived about a mile from here but Judy could make the run when she needed to.

Judy is always trying to invent things and make things better. She ends up making most things blow up though instead." James chuckled, "And I insist. Our perants have lots of money. So I don't mind buying. Plus being the son of a military man has it's perks." He went and gave trite a happy smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back