Seamus Reid

impervious

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Unyielding Hornbeam Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Seamus wasn't bothering with studying, he didn't care much about exams and wasn't one to study too much so when it appeared that everyone else was seemingly studying, he had come outside with a football. He didn't get to play too often given that the weahter hadn't been good, but it was nice. The weather was good, the sun was shining, it had been dry for a few days. So he'd come outside, taken a spot next to the lake front with his ball. He put a jumper down on the ground and then began stretching, making sure that he was limber for playing football by himself.

Louis was so bored of studying for the exams. He knew he should probably study more, but he was done, at least for today. He decided to head outside, hoping to find something more interesting to do. To his delight, he saw a boy outside with a ball. The boy was stretching, and Louis ran up to him with a grin. "Hey, are you playing football?" He asked, looking around to see who else was joining.

Seamus was about to get started when another boy approached him. He recognised him, he was in the brotherhood club. His name felt like it was on the tip of his tongue. He nodded at the question. "Aye, but just alone...," he said, knowing it was probably a little sad, "Everyone else is busy studying," he said, a definite hint of a complaint on his tone. "Do you wanna play?" he asked. Football alone would be pretty boring, and even though two wasn't much better, it was still going to be more enjoyable than doing it alone.

Sorry lost track of this thread!

Louis was a little disappointed to hear the younger boy was planning on playing alone. He looked vaguely familiar, and Louis squinted at him for a moment. "You're... one of twins right?" He asked, fairly sure he had seen two of this guy before. "Boring." He said when he said everyone was studying. Then he nodded. "I'd love to play." He said, grinning. "You any good?"

Seamus nodded, "Yeah, he looks exactly like me, but his name is Hamish and my name is Seamus," he said, though he had no idea of if this boy just knew him from somewhere, or knew Hamish from somewhere, or had just seen them both. He nodded in agreement to calling studying boring and was pleased the guy wanted to play. "Certainly used to be, was pretty much team captain of my primary school's team, I'm a striker," he said. "You?"

Louis nodded as the younger boy confirmed he was a twin. The names were pretty similar, which made Louis wonder if their parents did that on purpose. He nodded. "Thought so." He said, glad he hadn't been all wrong. The boy then said he had been the captain of his primary school's team. Louis grinned, glad for a real challenge. "I play all the time, I'm pretty good." He said, wishing he had a team captain position to brag about. But he wasn't going to make it up, that would just be sad.

Seamus was a little skeptical about the boy's confirmation about him being pretty good, but he did get the impression that this was something that the boy was interested in. He just nodded and then kicked the ball over to him. He took out his wand and summoned a few sticks so that his jumper was one goal and the sticks were the other. "Let's go then," he challenged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back