Russian | Part Veela
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
lukyan-2.gif

- - - - - - -stop sweating the good stuff and give me some good loving ! ;D - L.K.

Summer break serve to be the best time of the year, when you were returning to Drumstrang in the fall and had but two whole months to soak up the sun and do what you can when you can. That was the case for many 2 years ago, Lukyan happen to be one of many. He would tell you stories about his stays all over Europe, the way he would freely take off from his parents’ house in attempt to start his writing career, they had thought it was his excuse for a sweet escape. He had been honest some of the time, the rest of his free time he acted on his own free will. This was no longer school break. Lukyan is out of school, working on the books he’s said he’d do two years ago and amongst other things, he’s been associated those who particle the dark arts. That’s his own little secret.

A year after graduation, Lukyan got an invite from an old friend from school. The invitation dated the summer following and it was somewhere in the Southern Island, in the Bahamas. What a strange place to get invited too, but he was all for it. He told his current girlfriend of their future plans, it will be a great summer. She agreed and they made some arrangement, turns out they didn’t have much to plan out. That summer when it arrived with the hot thirsty weather, Lukyan got another owl with a key attached to the letter. They were to be staying at some vacation place, he saved the key given. Now he would least fuss over a room, when it’s free who would complain? Lukyan took his girlfriend to the vacation place at the first day of July, it was really hot that day, His girlfriend complain about the heat, Lukyan tolerated her despite this tortures’ heat. He had nothing in him to argue with her about being hot, "Relax, where here, you can for a swim if you like babe. No need to sweat the little things in life" he said with a cheeky grin. They enter the common room of the summer vacation house, so may people were busy running around the place. They had arrived in the middle of their celebration. Lukyan was syked, his girlfriend not so much.

irene.gif

Irene had been incredibly ready to visit her friend's summer house when she'd received the key that her friend had promised would arrive the week before everyone was set to arrive to the Bahamas time share that her family owned. The woman who was only a year out of school was busy working hard, interning at the Ministry of Magic in England. The work wasn't incredibly difficult, but Irene often didn't get home until eight or nine in the evening due to the amount of paperwork that she was left to do. Irene had arrived to the beach on June 30th, a day before most of the other guests were set to arrive. The blue eyed brunette didn't mind at all though because it meant that she would get the best room. And that she had. Irene's room was small but it only had one bed, which meant she wouldn't have to share, and it had a door that led to the beach. When Irene had fallen asleep that first night, she'd fallen asleep to the sound of the waves.

Irene had woken late the following morning, and quickly gotten ready, putting on a blue bikini top that matched her eyes and a pair of white shorts. Leaving her hair loose, Irene had gone to the common area to see that some people were already arriving. Irene had grown close to a few of her classmates over the last two years of school and she greeted several friends, asking how they were getting along. Heading to the bar, Irene grabbed a Mimosa and then grabbed a granola bar to eat along with it. Taking in the room with her bright blue eyes, Irene rolled her eyes and leaned towards her friend, Shelly. "Gross...did someone really invite Lukyan? And look at that girl with him...she looks so common." Irene had, thankfully, not seen Lukyan since graduation. With her brother gone, there was no reason for Lukyan to stop by her parent's house and now that she had moved out of there herself 6 months ago, she really thought she had no chance of seeing him again. So much for that.

lukyan-2.gif
"I don't care Lukayn, it's way to hot here. I've want to go home, ze be with my family and friends. These are all your friends, not mines" snap his girlfriend, Helda could be such a pain sometimes and she knew it, and for that she used her own magic on her boyfriend to get her to do whatever she liked. Helda scan the place, there certainly were lot of people here, Helda felt stranger, in a new place in a new country. She tossed her blonde hair to the side and walked away from Lukyan.

"You didn't give the place a chance yet, please it will be fun if you give it sometime" Lukyan said persuasively using his charm over his girlfriend. Every time he'd would work his own little charm, it would always work, sometimes, like times like this his veela blood was shut down instantly. She walked away from him, Lukyan rolled his hazel eyes, this woman was going to mess up his trip for the summer. That much he knew already and it was the beginning of his own personal hell here. The blonde shook his head and moved away to get a drink at the bar. "Give me something harsh, I really need it" he said to the bar keep. He sat down leaning into his hand, this really was going to be a hassle if Helda didn't grow up a little more. Why did he waste his time with muggel girls? He dislike the male but preferred the female moreover then the witches in the wizarding.

"Thanks" he tip the old bar keep, he took his time with the drink. Not that he was going anywhere anytime soon. First day getting wasted, best way to go at it when you had a nagging old prune with you for a treated vacation. Content with the feel of alcohol tainting his system, his hazel eyes looked around the room, no one from his school days pop out of the ordinary, except a few seats down his eyes reached cool teal ones, Irene and her little friend there stared back at Lukyan. He smirked narrowing his eyes, "Can I help you, seems like you have quite bit of a staring problem over there?!" he addressed both woman. She was such a snob b!tch in school, who the hell she think she is? Ugh, Lukyan disliked Irene sometimes, the way she acted in school got under his skin. "Heard about your brother, but then again I bet he's happy wherever he is" Lukyan drank on that, tipping his glass to the air.

irene.gif
Irene was watching Lukyan, a gleeful expression on her face at the fact that he and his girlfriend were having some kind of disagreement. "Yea...so common" Shelly added, agreeing with her best friend. Irene hid a smile, so busy enjoying his discomfort that she forgot to look away in time to prevent him from catching her staring. At Lukyan's words, Irene looked away quickly. She turned to Shelly and rolled her eyes. As if she mouthed silently to her friend, her back to Lukyan. Lukyan was conceited to think that she would be staring at him for any reason. Her feelings for him were only a teeny bit above loathing and she was certain he knew it too. Irene had not hidden it much, not in school and certainly not now. Her blue eyes met with her friend, Shelly's grey ones, in silent agreement that Lukyan was a jerk. Finishing off the rest of her Mimosa, Irene turned her back on Lukyan, her brown hair swinging across her shoulder. "Anyway..." she began, any further comments halted by Lukyan's next comment.

Irene's blue eyes widened, wondering how he had discovered about her brother. Irene hadn't told anyone and could only assume that Lukyan had heard from Ioan at some point. She was not going to ask Lukyan for any information though. Turning to face him, Irene narrowed her eyes. "You shouldn't speak about things you know nothing about. I hope Ioan is miserable where ever he is and you can tell him I said that" she hissed. Irene couldn't believe that Ioan had simply disappeared, not even telling her where he'd gone off to. Irene had an irrational sort of hero-worship for her older brother. He had always been care-free, much too arrogant for his own good and with a sense of entitlement, but Irene saw none of those things when she looked at her brother. She and her mother had always made excuses for Ioan's behaviors, choosing to see and believe what they wanted to. Irene had certainly understood why he had left - their father was not the easiest man to get along with during the best of times, especially for Ioan, and during the worst of times, he was impossible. What Irene couldn't believe, however, was that he had ignored her owls...for months. All Irene wanted to know was that he was alive and he couldn't even give her that. She'd suffered the same loss that he had and now she was suffering more because her only sibling had disappeared.

lukyan-2.gif

Lukyan snorted. Her and her crazy family, Ioan had his reasons and Lukyan could agree with most of them. He was recounted by his friend a few family troubles, but he wasn't sure how serious stuff was that he actually left them without a word. They deserved whatever the hell that's coming to them, Lukyan could say the same thing for his family. Bunch of ignorance he was breed into, he wished life was different for him and that he didn't have to carried the blood of a veela. It was useless to him unlike the female who could use their powers to attack their enemies, he had none. He had but his charm to get any silly girl to fall over him. Typically he would enjoyed leading a girl stray just so he could take a big dump on their heart, typically he guessed. He has fallen out of track with Helda, for some unknown explainable reason, Helda was still around. not for long though, he would leave her one day soon enough, it's how the story goes with all of them.

"Can you get me something a little stronger bar keep, I need something to make me think I'm really am in paradise" he requested from the man. The old fellow chuckle, Lukyan grin, his eyes went back to his little old habits. Stupid girl if she was with me, I'd have her straight as a pole. He shook his head disappointed at Irene, "He's better wherever he is, anyways are you married Irene? I always knew you'd get married by now with a bunch of kids in hand" obviously he was lying. Frigid old Irene married before him, that would be the day when pig flies. He tried winning her over once, didn't work. She was stone ice queen, that was her nickname around the school. After a year or school session ending for him, he doubt her status change since then.

The bar keep blessed him with a bottle all to himself, Lukyan thank him. Looks like he will be having a little party of his own. He pay the men funds, wizards coin drop right as his disposal. It's great to be writing now, every little writing he did he would get paid for. Whether it was an article or rewriting a broom stick manual, Lukyan got graciously paid for his service. They admired how he write and let's face it he was handy with his work, and it paid for grocery. Whatever brought in the bacon, he was okay with it for now.

irene.gif
Irene shifted slightly so that her best friend was right at her elbow as she used to be when the pair had been in school. Irene had only befriended Shelly in their seventh year and although she called her a 'best' friend, it was only because she had no one else on whom to bestow the honor of that title. Irene didn't make friends easily. She never had, not even when she was a little girl. She was far too serious, easily hurt and rather scornful. That combined with her beauty which she hid behind a stony expression had left her with the nickname of ice queen. She'd heard it whispered about her before because few had the guts to call her that to her face. Still, for some odd reason, people seemed drawn to her, laughing at her mean comments when she wasn't directing her words towards them. By her seventh year, Irene had even learned to tone down her iciness so as not to push everyone away. She still preferred to be alone and was now saving up to move out on her own. Irene had even put in applications at several ministries in different countries though she was still currently working at a bookstore.

Irene flipped Lukyan off for his comment before turning to the old bar keep and giving him a sweet, innocent smile. "Excuse me sir...may I have another?" she said, tilting her cup towards the man, her accent not as apparent as it used to be. Her English had gotten better over the years. Blue eyes gliding back to Lukyan, Irene was ready to address him. He was nothing but a pest to her, one she attempted to shoo away but who always kept returning. Once again, Lukyan was speaking about something he knew nothing about. Irene hadn't dated at all in school, mostly because no one had caught her eye. During the summer after school, she had briefly dated a 25 year old neighbor until she had found out he was engaged. By then, he had taken what he wanted from her anyway and left her, hurt, confused and more cold than before. "Me? Pregnant? And ruin this?" she smirked, her hand running down her side. Irene had no intention of losing her figure for the sake of a child...ever. "How many bastards do you have running around?" she said as she lifted her glass to her mouth. Irene barely heard Shelly telling her that she'd be right back as she stole away to greet her boyfriend. "Should I be expecting an invitation to a baby shower soon?" she said, looking around the room to see if she could spot the woman she'd seen Lukyan enter with.

lukyan-2.gif

Lukyan snorted. "Ruin what? Something you don't easily give up!" he said to the brunette. It's true, Lukyan has heard many other have tried, but none of the other boys in school succeeded into doing what he had done to her in class that one time ago. He did it merely just to tick her off, the best part about it when it happen he had this secret to shut her up whenever they walked by close to each other. Lukyan pressed his mouth together, almost wanting to tell someone about his little deed but he decided not too. He held it against her, and the fact Ioan would probably kill if he found out he was trying to score with his sister. "No" Luykan exclaimed annoyed, "That girl right there, she's a muggel, you think I birth with any of them? Hell no, their just easy to manipulate unlike witches in our world. Besides she just a seasonal baby, still looking for that one" he raised his eyebrows at Irene, it's funny how he could go from acting like he loath to actually considering bedding her right underneath his little girlfriend nose. He could make that happen, if he wanted too. It would be something he could accomplish, since the older brother was not around protecting over her, that thought seem impulsive and a challenge.

Her little friend left, good timing as his mood shift in his favor he got up and sat down right next to Irene. "Okay stop playing with me, schools out, there's no one around us" meaning your brother, so stop acting like the queen from hell. "I know you have a thing for me, you know how I know? Because you didn't tell any of the professor about what I did to you. I know it was a cheap feel sort of thing, but how else was I going to get close to those lips of yours" he was being down right bold, the bar keep couldn't believe how Lukyan came off as arse was now sweet talking to Irene, not to mention his girlfriend could come out any moment to see this. "You can't say you never felt anything for me Irene, that's physically impossible with my blood, you can't deny it. Tell me the truth?" he would also credit his charming personality to a few selective people who saw in him, yeah he was a prick, but a good prick. That shouldn't say anything about how he felt inside, all he could do right now is persuade her some and lead her into something more appealing then this summer vacation crap house. "Come now, take a chance with me!" he wink, sadistic grin whirl around the corner of his lip.

Lukyan almost succeeded in making Irene laugh, but instead she sipped at her drink and then reached for some chips that had just been placed on the table. Her eyes widened with pleasure at hearing that the girl was a muggle. Surely, some of their old classmates would love to hear that fact. "You're kidding?" she exclaimed loudly, "you brought a muggle...here?" she asked incredulously. Looking around the room, she easily spotted a few people who had spoken openly of their hatred for muggles while in school. Irene didn't hate muggles per se, but she also didn't associate with them. Her father, the pureblood, never allowed them to associate with muggles. She agreed with Lukyan about one thing though: muggles probably were easy to manipulate and that girl was going to have a Hell of a time if people found out about her blood status. Already, Irene was debating whether or not to say anything.

Irene looked at Lukyan warily when he sat in the seat beside her. Here he goes, she thought to herself as he spoke, once again urging her to admit she liked him. He had done this to her several times before. "I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want to have your blood on my hands" she said uneasily. "Ioan would have Kedavraed you." Irene had always heard the rumors that Lukyan liked her, but he was such a jerk that she honestly had not cared. "Why do you care so much anyway?" she asked, her icy blue eyes narrowing. She had always suspected that the guys in the school had some kind of bet going to see which of them could bed her. "Believe it or not, I don't just go for looks and no matter what you look like, you've got the personality of a dementor. You have a girlfriend, for Merlin's sake. What kind of girl do you think I am?" she hissed, her anger growing. She had just been dumped by a guy who cheated on her and here Lukyan was, thinking she would be ok with something like that.

Lukyan shrug he was careless sometimes, and him bringing a muggel will not make any of his friend dislike him. If anything they will probably see how long will it take before he tore her apart. He would be willing to do it, if they asked, if not he will do it on his own time. "Is it against the law to date a muggel? I find them quite entertaining when they do everything you want. And this muggel know how to please yours truly" he had to give Helda some credit, she can work her away around him without trying. She can be a royal pain in the butt, but he dealt with her bane behavior for longer then he should so that he could get things she best offered the most. He nip at the edge of his lips, she was fun, loud, rude, and honestly open. How long will it keep him occupied? Lukyan was uncertain, but he was willing to drop her in a second if Irene would just say yes!

"Lukyan...Lukyan! I want to go out" Helda interrupted before he uttered another word. The blonde looked at Irene and then at Lukyan, she narrowed her gaze at the man, how dare he?! She looked at Irene again and then place herself in front of Lukyan, kissing the side of his lips she grip his arm and pulled him away from the hideous brunette. "Come on before someone infest you with some kind of disease!" she purposely said it out loud for Irene to hear.

Lukyan was dragged away and took his giant glass of liquor. "Coming Helda, you could've just called me sweetness" he teased the woman back in Russian, before they disappeared he turn around looking at Irene, "Talk to you later" he mouthed, he was gone towards his room, he had something quite nonchalant brewing in the back of his mind, it's all in the matter how he was going to deal with his cards and if honestly this was the best he will do.

Irene made a disgusted face as Lukyan spoke about the muggle and how she was able to please him. She did not want to hear those things nor did she know why Lukyan seemed to think that if she heard about his other conquests that it would suddenly cause her to want to be with him. It didn't do that at all. All Irene could think of was the fact that Lukyan had a big mouth and she would never be with someone who would kiss and tell. Luckily she wouldn't have to hear any more. Irene was glad that his girlfriend had come even if she was a muggle. Now he would leave her alone. Irene was about to say something to the girl to commend her for putting up with Lukyan when the girl opened her mouth and spoke. Irene would have been willing to put up with the near dirty look she had been given if the girl had just kept her mouth shut. The witch's eyes narrowed and it was all she could do to stop herself from grabbing the girl by the hair or performing a bit of wandless magic to cause her to trip or something worse. Irene and all the other magical people had agreed to keep magic to a minimum when they'd come for the trip. "Mudblood b****" she mumbled as she finished her drink and headed off to find someone she actually wanted to speak with. She gave Lukyan the finger as he mouthed something to her, she couldn't tell exactly what it was he had said and then placed herself in front of Andrei, a fellow alum who had been smart enough to stay away from the wrong crowd. He had a good head on his shoulders and Irene had heard that he had joined the Russian ministry. He'd been a prefect just like Irene and she had always found him more pleasant than the others even if he was a bit boring. "Andrei...how good to see you" she had smiled and begun conversing with him. The year away from school had been good to him. He had a new haircut and dressed and acted more confidently than he had in the past.

Irene rolled over and sat up, her sunglasses doing a good job of blocking the bright sunlight. She'd been baking in the sun for several hours and after two days of doing so had begun to sport a very nice tan. Letting her hair out of the sloppy bun it was in, Irene stood up and began to head to the house. She waved to the guys who were asking her to join them in the ocean and laughing at their pleas she had entered her room and jumped into the shower. When she had come out, it was nearly an hour later and the sun was beginning to set. Irene could hear the sounds of plates being moved to the patio and conversation all around. It sounded low and Irene wondered where the raucous laughter she had grown accustomed to had gone. Dressing in a white sundress, Irene left her room and headed out to find out what was wrong. She was surprised to see almost everyone gathered in the living room and adjoining kitchen. A few, like her, were trickling in but this was the first time since she had come that she had seen everyone gathered together. It was strange. Irene looked, a question in her blue eyes as she tried to find out what the commotion was about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back