Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bisexual
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Swishy Vine Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
As much as she loved being at Hogwarts, Bee missed being homeschooled by her father because she was able to go wherever she wanted with her brothers whenever she wanted. Mostly she missed surfing with Jay before the sunrise. And although the lakefront at Hogwarts was nothing like the ocean, it was still better than nothing. The sound of the water's movement calmed her. The summer heat was too stifling to keep the Gryffindor indoors so she headed out to the lakefront. Her bathing suit was peaking beneath her clothes because suits were her practically her second skin, but she didn't think she'd get in the water. Instead as soon as she got there, Bee decided to pick up some rocks and skip them across the surface. She heard there was a giant squid or mermaids and lots of other creatures in the water and she wanted to see if it was true.

Scott Blade had felt ridiculous all cooped up in the school on a day like today. The sun was out, and everything was just lovely. He thoroughly enjoyed the Lake, and so he had put on his board shorts and was prepared to just swim without a shirt if that was where the day took him. He spied someone else by the side of the lake, and could see that she also wore a bathing suit underneath her clothes. Approaching her, he put on a smile. "Hello! My name is Scott!" He said, and then gestured to his board shorts, and pointed out her own bathing suit. "Were you planning on going for a swim? I wouldn't mind joining you!" He said, grinning.

Bee had been trying to skip rocks across the entire surface of the lake but it was too large for the rocks to make it to the other edge of the lake. Just as one of her failed attempts plopped in the water, Bee heard someone talking to her. She turned and smiled at the boy since he seemed so friendly and said, "Hey, I'm Bee!" Just as she noticed he was in swimming shorts, he pointed out her own suit and asked if she was going to get in. This made Bee smile wider. "I was thinking about it, but I didn't know if I should!" she said to him. "But now that I know someone else is willing to do it, I'll do it if you do it," she said with a small smirk on her face. She was always willing to push people into doing things with her.

Scott gave her a mild look when she introduced herself, and then declared her intentions about swimming in the lake. Something about her look, in Scott's eyes at least, made it seem like she thought she was egging Scott on. Scott never needed egging on to do something that a few people would see as crazy. Scott loved swimming, and he would more often then not be the one that was egging other people into doing things with him. He winked at his new friend, took her by the hand, and raced towards the lake. "Let's go!" He said, pulling off his shirt and jumping in. He respectfully let go of her before jumping in so that she could change into her bathing suit.

Bee grinned when the boy winked at her which meant he was definitely in. She didn't need to be told twice. She ran towards the lake with him and as soon as he let go of her hand she began to undo the straps of her overalls. She hated that she had to pause to remove her shoes and everything because she would've raced him but he was already in. Once she was ready Bee ran over and jumped in, immediately regretting it. "Cold, cold, cold!" she said out loud but she was laughing regardless and splashed water at the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back