Summer Chambers

Summer Chambers

OOC First Name
Elphaba
Full Name: Summer Ella Chambers
- Birth Date: July 11, 2012
- Current Age: 10
- Basic Appearance: Summer has short, shoulder-length blonde hair which she likes to curl a lot. She has green eyes, something she likes to boast over because her twin has (in her opinion "boring") brown eyes. She smiles a lot though most of the time it's fake because she is very arrogant, which also means Summer always has her nose high up in the air. Summer loves to dress in extremely bright colors and clothes to make her stand out - being a twin is not easy for her since she has to share, she likes being the only one in the spotlight!
- Parents: Ella Marian Chambers (maiden name: Davies)
LauraBellBun_Wargo_14960913.jpg

Father: Isaac Dean Chambers III
1213209601.jpg
- Siblings, if any: An older sister named Victoria, 19, whom Summer doesn't really get along with since they seem like complete opposites. Victoria is nice, patient, and understand while Summer is demanding, impatient, and sometimes rude.
spencer-grammer-nel-ruolo-di-casey-cartwright-nella-serie-tv-greek-87619.jpg
An older brother, Isaac IV, 11, whom she constantly fights with but gets along the best with. Out of the entire family, these two are probably the most alike which is why they clash but also get along with ironically. He is currently a Slytherin at HNZ.
3440985933_3489794dce.jpg
A twin sister, who she is older than by 4 minutes, Hannah Summers. She's considered the "nice twin"
chelseastaub-1.jpg
Two younger twin brothers, Adam and Andrew, currently 4 years old
a10238i0_dylanandcolesprouse-250.jpg

This is Summer, Isaac, and Hannah
chambersfamily1-1.png

- Pets, if any: Just one large St. Bernard named Lenny, that is all the family can handle with a large family such as theirs.
- Area of Residence: London, England
- Blood status: Mixed blood--Grandparents on her mother's side all Muggles. Anyway, being a Chambers is more important than being "pureblood."

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): n/a
- Best school subjects (And why): n/a
- Worst school subjects (And why): n/a

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? Summer's patronus would be a koala because the animal is said to symbolize that the person depends to much on others and everything else and through trial they need to learn to find their way.
- What would their Boggart be? A mirror shattering when she looks into it, meaning 1) she's ugly and 2) she'd have 7 years of bad luck! She's very superstitious!
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Probably a koala as well :)
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Herself being the star onstage of a huge Broadway musical
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? There hasn't been a specific memory she can pick out yet :ph43r:

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear Diary,
July 12, 2022​
Isaac left for New Zealand today, the day after my birthday, how rude! He should've at least waited until my birthday week was over before leaving me. He's going to be living with Tori, what a bore! I hope that when I go to HNZ, I won't have to live with her, it'll be just like the entire family is one-by-one transfering over to live with her in her tiny, pathetic, cheap apartment! I much prefer my own room in our mansion. Hopefully when I go to magic school next year, I'm getting my letter of course, then Hannah and I will be sorted into different houses and then I'll hardly ever have to see her as much as I do now, best of all I won't have to share my stuff with her! I hate when she wears my clothes! She just ruins the look.

Gotta go,
xoxo
Summer

Dear Diary,
December 20, 2022​
Isaac hasn't written as much as he said he would! I'm tired of private school already, everyone's such a snob! I'm not there to make friends anyway, my real friends will be the ones I make at Hogwarts once I go in about half a year! Hannah's already saying how much she's going to miss our friends at school here, whatever. In a few days Isaac will come home for Christmas, I can't wait to hear all about Hogwarts and especially Slytherin! Apparently he and Tori got really close with the family Tori's working for now, I have no idea who they are but it's almost like Isaac's neglecting us for that family! Hopefully this Christmas will be a regular, wonderful Chambers Christmas like always!

Xoxo,
Summer

GAH Abby, way to make this a toughy, Summer is really well developed already it's hard to think of anything to ask, but I'll try =-/

You know the routine, answer IC or OOC :)

What do you see as Summer's best physical feature?
And her worst physical feature?
What do you see as Summer's best feature (personality - wise)
And her worst feature (personality - wise)
What house do you think is best suited for Summer and why?
What classes is she looking forward too/not looking forward too and why?
So we know how she gets on with Victoria, Isaac and Hannah, but how does she get on with Adam and Andrew?
What is her relationship like with her parents? Does she have a favorite?
Has anything the past ever lead her to be superstitious?
What would be Summers dream role in any Broadway Musical?
And while your at it, her worst role in any Broadway Musical?

That's all for now. I'll see if I can think of anymore after you answer these :)

Oooh these are good questions that I haven't thought of yet so you're doing your job by helping me develop my character! :D

What do you see as Summer's best physical feature? Hmmmm I guess her sea green eyes. :) Second would be her smile, only because it makes her seem sweet and innocent, it's misleading. IC: Everything, how do you expect me to chose!
And her worst physical feature? Secretly she's very self conscious about her height, her sister is taller, so she often wears shoes to make her seem taller. Though she'd never admit that out loud. Also, I don't know if it counts as a "physical" feature but her voice is very high pitched and highly annoying. :lol: IC: My smile makes me seem like I'm excited for everything which is very misleading to others, it's rather annoying when they think I care.
What do you see as Summer's best feature (personality - wise) She's a performer, she loves expressing emotions to her full ability. If she's happy or amused or sad or mad etc., you'll know it! That's what I love about her. :) Also, surprisingly she has a lot of patience because of her family, though it might not appear so.
And her worst feature (personality - wise) She's extremely stubborn! When she doesn't get her way she'll pout and kick and scream about it all day, unintentionally alienating people because they'd be put off by her sour attitude.
What house do you think is best suited for Summer and why? I'm still thinking it all the way through but I picture Summer in Slytherin where the cunning folk are because she's a schemer and will do what it takes to get what she wants.
What classes is she looking forward too/not looking forward too and why? She's looking forward to Transfiguration most because (she would love to mess with her family a little bit :r: ) it's about the only subject that's seemed interesting to her so far. The class she's least looking forward to are History of Magic and Flying. To quote her character on Sonny With A Chance (though I'm not 100% it's a direct quote, I looked and couldn't find the video <_< ) "If I cared about school I wouldn't be in show business" :D
So we know how she gets on with Victoria, Isaac and Hannah, but how does she get on with Adam and Andrew? Adam and Andrew are just more annoyances for her. Occasionally she'll have fun with them but really she likes to think she's too old to play with them and hardly pays attention to them.
What is her relationship like with her parents? Does she have a favorite? I would like to think she has a great relationship with both her parents. She, like the rest of her sisters, is a "Daddy's Girl" because he'll give her whatever she wants and even though she argues with her mother all the time she still loves and appreciates her. Secretly her mother gives her just a bit more attention than the others because Summer is the insecure one and needs that reassurance -_- though it's not obvious.
Has anything the past ever lead her to be superstitious? No, she's just read a lot about superstitions though theatre and stuff so it carried over into her every day life.
What would be Summers dream role in any Broadway Musical? Ooooh! Galinda in Wicked! :D She wouldn't even have to 'get into character' because that character was just born for her!
And while your at it, her worst role in any Broadway Musical? Well this is not exactly a musical but she'd never ever be in Macbeth because there are soooooo many rumors and superstitions that the play is cursed and whoever chooses to do that play, horrible things, even death, happen to the cast! She will never even utter the word "Macbeth" in the theatre! But to answer your question exactly, a musical she'd hate to do...I guess Okalahoma because she feels it's a bit boring and not the best place for her to really stand out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back