Sukie's Birthday Party! :D

Sukie Takahiro

Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose and a Handful Sprinkle of Fairy Dust
It was Sukie's birthday. He had just turned eleven. He woke up from his bed excitedy, and got dressed fast. Taking out the things he had bought for his birthday party, and the ones that heis parents had sent him, Sukie walked towards the Great Hall excitedly. It had been a long time since he tasted cake, and he loved chocolate cake.

He took out the cake from the box and placed it on the table. He then laid out all the food and drinks on the table too. He made some sushi the day before, and he placed it on the table too. After everything was ready, Sukie took out the letter he had received yesterdau night, and began reading it.

Lucy skiped down to the great hall. Today was Suki's birthday and she wanted to wish him a happy birthday as her only friend. Once she was there she went over to the Slytherin table and saw him sitting there reading a letter. "Happy birthday Sukie!" she said in a happy voice. She had a preasent in her hand. It was a small box wraped in pink and green paper.

Sukie looked up when he heard familiar voice. "Lucy!" he shrieked in delight. He stood up and smiled at her. He and Lucy had not met for quite a period of time. "I've missed you so much," he said to her in his usual, charming and melodic voice. "Oh thank-you, and do have a seat," he said to her, indication the empty benches around him. "There's a lot of food available here, so do help yourself love," he said kindly to her, with a wink.

Lucy laughed at Sukie's excitment, "I've missed you too, its been to long" Lucy said taking a seat next to Sukie. She handed him the box, inside was a little stuffed pink dog that she had charmed to act like a real dog. The spell would wear off in about a month, but till Lucy thought it was kind of cute. "So how have you been Sukie? anything exciting happen?" she asked with a smile.
Webkinz_Pink_Poodle.jpg

Sukie turned a little pink when Lucy handed his his present. He opened the box, and squealed in delight when he saw the pink dog. "Oh my pinkish goodnesss! It is so cuteeee and pinkkkkk!" he said excitedly, going as pink as the dog. "Thank-you so much oh Lucy. I really appreciate it!" He said to her as he watched the pink dog chase his finger. "I'm gonna call him Pinky," he said to Lucy proudly.

"I'm fine, I made the Slytherin Cheerleading Team, I'm so happy!" he said proudly. "Lessons are fine too, I'm beginning to like that Professor Firn." he said to Lucy. "And yourself?" he asked.

Isabella had heard that it was Sukie's birthday today so she made sure she had gotten him a birthday present. She walked into the great hall after she couldn't find him in the common room, wearing a spaghetti strapped blouse which completely exposed her stomach and some short shorts. As she walked into the hall she immediately saw Sukie there and walked over to him. "Hey Sukie," she said sweetly with a confident smile. "Happy birthday," she greeted him. She barely acknowledged the blonde with a mere smile before she held out a small box wrapped in silver and green colored wrapping paper.

[Sorry I gotta go now so this might be my only post for tonight!]

No worries :)
& What exactly did Bella give Sukie?

Sukie was about to ask Lucy something else when he heard someone mumble his name. Sukie jumped. He recognized the voice. "Isabella!" he said, standing up as fast as he could. "Oh thank-you so much!" he said happily, gently taking the present from her. He gently opened it, not wanting the tear the beautiful wrapping paper. "Oh my god, its beautiful!' he said. "Oh thank you so much Bella. Its must have cost you a fortune!" he said to her with a warm smile. "I love it," he added honestly.

Lucy laughed as Sukie played with the little dog. "Pinky what a cute name" she said while petting the little dog. Lucy was just about to answer Sukies question when someone came up behind them. Lucy watched as Sukie freaked out about getting a preasent from Isabella or what ever her name was. "very nice" Lucy comented about the preasent the girl had given Sukie.

[It's a charm bracelet kind of similar to the one all the Glam Squad wears but different :p ]

Isabella laughed when Sukie seemed so excited about his gift. She took a seat across from the blonde girl and watched Sukie as he opened the gift, a charm bracelet. Isabella remembered Alyssa had gotten all four of the Glam Squad matching charm bracelets and Isabella always made sure to wear it with everything, along with the diamond watch Andrew had given her for Christmas, and for saving his life, in her first year. Sukie's charm bracelet was a little different than theirs, and it was more 'boyish' just for the fact that he was a boy but it still held the same meaning. "I thought you could be an 'honorary Glam Squad member'," Isabella joked with a smile on her face.

Nia was sitting on her bed in the dorm room putting the finishing touches to the wrapping on Sukies birthday present. She had no idea what to get the Slytherin boy. Boys weren't the hardest to buy for, but Sukie was different. All she knew he liked was Sushi and pink, which wasn't much to go on, but after much thinking she had thought of the perfect present.

She made her was up to the Great Hall with her present in her hands, wrapped in silver and green paper and a pink bow. She made her way over to the Slytherin table where she saw Sukie, Bella and a girl she didn't know. "Hey." she said with a bright smile. "Happy Birthday Sukie." she said setting the present in front of him and set down beside Bella.

sushi_making_kit_set.jpg

It's a professional sushi making kit, but pretend it had pink utensils xD

Sukie beamed. "How can I ever thank you Bella?" he asked her innocently. Sukie immediately laughed when Isabella told him that he could be a honorary member of the Glam Squad. "It would be so super if I ever become a member of the super-brilliant, super awesome, super popular Glam Squad," he replied with a thoughtful smile. "But if I ever become one.." he said with a chuckle. "And thanks again Isabella," he said to the girl, using the charm bracelet.

Sukie was about to ask Isabella something else, when Nia had joined them. "Hey Nia, and thanks so much for the wish!" he said to the the girl with a thankful grin. He looked at his present in front of him. Opening it, Sukie squealed when he saw the professional sushi making kit, which was pink. Sukie didn't know what to say. "I can make better sushi, thanks so much Nia!" he said to her cheerfully.

He smiled at Isabella, Lucy and Nia. "Do help yourself to anything you want," he said to them.

Isabella laughed at Sukie's reaction to the gift, she hadn't expected his reaction to be quite so excited and grateful. "You're welcome Sukie," she said to him with a smirk, waving off his words of 'how can I ever thank you.' The boy practically worshiped her, in her mind that was more than enough repayment, knowing that she was admired, she thought smugly before clearing her mind and listen to his hopes of being in the Glam Squad. A gleam in her eye sparkled as she said, "Well we'll see," and kept an innocent look on her face. Right now she loved her group of friends being just the four of them, but she had to think of the future and the Glam Squad's reputation, she had to make them a legacy and sooner or later she was going to have to pass down her throne. But not right now, it was too soon - right now she was enjoying the pleasures of being Queen B.

Isabella smiled brightly as Nia came and gave her a hug as she said excitedly, "Nia!" She watched as Sukie then opened the gift from Nia and giggled lightly, knowing that sushi and pink were just about Sukie's favorite things. It seemed the three girls here knew exactly what to get the young Slytherin. When he told them to help themselves to any food, Isabella reached over for a slice of cake, using her finger to wipe some icing off the top of her cake and sucking on it lightly. She loved her fast metabolism which kept her thin without little to no effort from her and it positively made her laugh when people dared to call her fat. Isabella took another swipe at the icing with her finger and before she put the sugar frosting in her mouth once more she looked up at the blonde girl in front of her. "Hi," she said to the girl with a small smile, deciding she may as well talk to her.

Lucy laughed with the other girls at Sukie's reaction to the girl 'Nia's gift to Sukie. He was such an excitable child. Lucy smiled at Sukie when he said they could help them selves to anything, just like the other girl Lucy went for a peice of cake, "Hello, Isabella right?" Lucy asked before picking up her fork and taking a bite of the cake.

After wiping the frosting of the cake off with her finger twice, Isabella finally grabbed a fork to eat her cake with. When the blonde girl she'd said hi to repeated her name Isabella nodded her head. She knew exactly who she was, because of the Gossip Magazine, but she still had to pretend she didn't, especially since she was a transfer. "Yes, and you are?" she asked, attempting to be friendly yet there was a hint of a snobbish tone underlying. Isabella dug her fork into her slice of cake and took a bite as she waited for the answer she already knew.

Lucy heard a tone in the girls voice that she didn't like at all. Was she one of those snobby Slytherins she heard about all the time? If so, Lucy didn't like the idea of Sukie hanging out with these girls at all. "Lucy Moonlight" she answered her french accent shining through. She took another bite of her cake and turned to look at Sukie, "so are you enjoying your birthday so far?" she asked while she was really thinking, how can you like these girls, the blonde one seems nice enough but....

Sukie smiled as the three girls as he watched Isabella introduce herself to Lucy, and how Lucy reacted. Sukie smiled. He hoped Lucy would like Isabella, the way he did. He hoped Lucy would love everything about her. Sukie glanced at Lucy and smiled. "Best Birthday Ever girls, never thought I could have one like this!" he said thankfully. "Thanks girls," he said to them honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back