Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
14 3/4" Slightly Springy Red Oak with Manticore Stinger
Brayden Chevalier knew that Valentine's Day was around the corner, but he was not here to talk to Jemma Potter about attending with him. No, he was actually here to ask for her opinion over what to wear. His hairstyle would already blow others away, but he figured that a female's advice would be the best. Brayden had three options with him, which were made with a magical camera. He would have to show her the three photos with him and see which outfit looks the best. He had a dark gray suit, a light gray suit and black suit. He thought that he would shine bright in all of them, so he would ask for Jemma's thoughts before he would decide. After all, he trusted her judgment, almost as much as he trusted his own. Brayden leaned against the wall, waiting on her to come down. Hopefully, she would tell him what she was going to wear to the dance. Who with was unimportant to Brayden.

Jemma was on her way back up to the common room after a quick visit to the kitchens for a snack. Despite her ridiculously tiny size, she was constantly hungry and constantly eating. The redhead rounded the corner from the sixth floor and almost ran into Brayden. He was leaning against the wall, looking somewhat bored. Jemma smiled brightly as she came closer to him. "Waiting on me?" she said, raising an eyebrow at him.

Brayden sighed in relief when Jemma finally came into his view. He approached his friend, while reaching into his pockets to pull out the images that he took. “I need to see what your opinion would be when it comes to my outfit for the dance. I might not like it as much as mine but I will certainly take your criticism into consideration.” Brayden smirked as his tone indicated nothing but sheer playfulness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back