Stumbling on the rocks

Rhyspa Marinescu

OOC First Name
Katie; Mini Me
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Rhyspa ran down the slight hill towards the shore of the lake. Her bag flailing behind her and her hair falling out of its ponytail. The rush of air against her face was refreshing. She hadn't been down to the lake in such a long time, not since last winter, and then it was frozen. Rhyspa hung her bag up on one of the trees and kicked her shoes off. She lay her hand upon the tree, helping her keep her balance as she peeled her socks off. Rhyspa then took off her blazer with the Hufflepuff crest on the breast pocket, she was getting a bit hot.

Rhyspa walked towards the water, the comforting sound of waves lapping against the pebbles soothed her. She laughed joyfully as she saw minnows chasing each other in the shallow water. Rhyspa wiggled her toes in the cool water. She walked a little further in, but stopped before the water reached her skirt. It's good to be back, she thought.

Kailey ran out towards the lake where she saw Rhyspa standing in the lake. She quietly walked in behind her. "Boo." she said before looking down to make sure she hadn't gotten her skirt wet.

As Rhyspa stood knee deep in the water, she heard some wading noises and thought nothing of it. Nothing could ruin her peace right now, or so she thought. Boo! she heard behind her. Rhyspa screamed and whirled around her fist raised, ready to hit whomever startled her. Before her fist came into contact with someones face, she noticed who it was.

"Kailey!" Rhyspa squealed, absolutley delighted to see her friend. "I could kill you right now, hon."

Upon seeing the raised fist Kailey jumped back almost falling into the water in her haste to get away from the fist. She wasn't expecting quite that reaction out of the girl. "Rhyspa!" she exclaimed chancing a few steps closer. "I didn't think it'd scare you that much.A little jump sure but a fist." she thought for a moment "Note to self...NEVER sneak up on Rhyspa!" she said with a chuckle. "So how was your summer?"

Rhyspa laughed, she wouldn't really hit anyone within good reason. "I agree, don't sneak up on me anymore," she stuck her tounge out. "My summer was dull. I didn't do much," Rhyspa replied. "What about you?"

"I stayed at the school for most of the summer, I went back home for the last two weeks though." she replied "It was pretty dull."

"Oh," Rhyspa said. "So, how are your classes this semester?"

Kat was walking along, not paying too much attention to what was going on in the world around her. She was snapped back to reality when she heard voices. It was Rhyspa and Kailey, so she walked over to the two of them and said cheerily, "Hiya guys! What's up with you two?"

Rhyspa was talking to Kailey, when she heard a familiar voice. She turned to see Kat walking towards them. "Kat!" Rhyspa said, grinning. "How're you?!"

"Much better!" Kat replied with a grin, as she knew that Rhyspa would know as to what she was referring to. "What's up with you guys? Been super busy lately?"

Rhyspa smiled. It's good that Kat felt better about all that had happened. "That's great," she said. "We haven't done much, this one," Rhyspa said pointing at Kailey. "Decided to sneak up on me."

"Hmm, being a little sneak today are we Miss Paramore?" Kat said with giggle. "How're classes going for you guys? I feel like all I do is study anymore." she added as she crinkled her nose up in a look of mock disgust.

Rhyspa nodded, "I do the same thing. Plus I have my electives too."

"My classes are going good." she said to Rhyspa "Hey Kat! How are you?" she asked upon seeing her other friend. Upon asking if she was feeling sneaky she hid her face in her hands peeking out inbetween her fingers and looking around. "I was never here." she chuckled "But really, I just saw Rhyspa standing out there and couldn't resiest it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back