Studying

Alexis Ziamian

OOC First Name
Claire
Alexis dipped her quill into the ink and copied a few lines of her potions book. She dipped again, and the ink dripped onto the library book. Alexis looked around hurridly, and then dabbed at the book with her denim jacket. She sighed, putting her quill down and shutting the library book carefully. She placed it back on the shelf. She went back to her work and read it through. She was so tired that all the words seemed to blur into one. Leaning back in her chair, Alexis started daydreaming.

Ali turned and headed into the Library, looking for an unsuspecting victim. Her attention was caught bu a girl around her own age, staring off into the distance. Ali, her black hair bouncing around her shoulders, approached the girl from behind. Suddenly putting both her hands on the girls shoulders, in hope of making her jump. She laughing at the girl's reaction, people could be such whimps. Ali walked around and sat on the table, locking her brown eyes with the girl, giving her a glare.

Alexis was just thinking about the holidays, when suddenly two hands grabbed her shoulders. Alexis screamed and turned round. "What was that for?" She asked, her pulse racing. She scowled, turning back round. She bent over her piece of paper, trying not to show her anger. She felt like spitting on her. "And who the hell are you?" She asked cruelly.

Ali sneered at the girl. "I don't like you, and i don't like what you're doing." she said, putting up the book from under her arms and chucking it the other side of the table. "Normally i get what i want" she smiled cheekily. "Ali. Ali Shaw. And don't you dare forget it" she said. "Well, what's your name? That is if you even deserve one" she said, taking an instant dislike to this child.

"Actually it's Alexis. Alexis Ziamian". She gave her a 'so there' look, narrowing her eyes and smiling. She didn't like this girl. Her black hair and brown eyes were spooking her. "You're spoilt, if you always get what you want." Alexis said, feeling embarrased as soon as she'd said it. "Sorry... I.. Erm..." She felt herself going red. She looked at her feet. Maybe if she pretended she felt small, it would make Ali feel better.

"What do you mean actually?" she said, "I never said it wasn't. You're one of those predictable ones right." she laughed as Alexis turned bright red. "Yes, but at least i'm happy. Nothing wrong with being spoilt. Better than having nothing. Tell me, got any friends here yet? What are you? A First year like me? At least i have friends" she laughed again.

Alexis looked up. "Yeah, i'm in the first year... And i have three friends... I mean, real friends, friends i could trust." Alex said, smiling. "I take it you're the popular girl around here? I've heard people talking about an 'Ali'. I thought you'd be different" Alexis said truthfully. She'd never expected her to be like she was. She wasnt red anymore. She was getting used to Ali's ways. Even so, she wasnt planning on becoming her friend anytime soon. No way.

"Yeah, you probably are." She noticed Ali was looking around the room. Probably concocting a plan. To prank Alex. She frowned to herself. If only she could get her back. She felt her wand in her pocket. She stroked it, and then looked up at Ali, who was still looking around. "So, are you a rebel? or do you actually like working?" Alex laughed. "I mean, I like working, but I'm not a geek." She thought about how she was about to cast something on Ali. "And I don't break rules... Often". She on purposely muttered 'Often' too quietly for Ali to hear. But she couldn't cast a spell on her, it was against the rules. She tried to take her mind off it. "Have you got a boyfriend?" Alexis sniggered.

Ali's felt her own plan evolving. (btw students in first year dont know many spells even if was allowed lol.. unless ofc their special xD) Ali got out her own wand. "Windgardium Leviosar" she said, pointing her wand at the book she had previously thrown across the floor. She waved it so it balanced a good 4 foot above Alex's head. Giving a grin, raising her eyebrows threateningly, "No, all boys are scum" she said, before striking her wand suddenly left, and saw as the book flew across the room. However what she didn't mean to happen was for the book to smash through the window. Ali stood staring at the glass that now littered the library floor, and was aware of the huge gapping hole in the wand, and the eyes of those around the room staring at her.

Alexis screamed as a shard of glass flew at her, cutting her arm. She clutched it. "Oww". She wrapped it up in her scarf. "Are you OK Ali? Are you hurt? Was it an accident? What were you trying to do? Oh my god Ali... We're going to get so told off!" A drop of blood seeped underneath the scarf. "Argh". She winced.

Larissa had been flicking through a book peacefully in one corner of the library.
She rolled her eyes at two 'arguing' first years and continued reading.
However, Larissa couldn't avoid raising her eyebrows as one girl smashed a window. She knew this girl and approached the broken window.
"Reparo." Larissa said, waving her wand for a few moment to fix the damage.
She then walked to the first years.
"Some of us are trying to read. If you're going to smash things, I advise you find your way to the Hufflepuff common room."
Larissa was quite calm right now. She had been reading a book on potions, wondering which ones would be useful to her.
She turned her blue eyes on the other first year. "And you," she said, wondering how many people were watching and how many people knew her, "should not provoke a Slytherin."
Larissa stood up straight and clutched her book to her chest.

Ali would have thanked the older Slytherin who came over to repair the window, but it wasn't in her nature to keep manners. She just smirked when she said she shouldn't provoke a slytherin. It made her feel more important. She noticed Alex's arm, it was jsut a small scratch, sighing she said, "You're pathetic. I could have fun with you" she grinned, her wand still in her hand.

Larissa shot a dark look to Ali.
She lowered her voice so only the two first years could have heard.
"If you lose us points, I will come after you.. And she's not worth it unless she's a mud-blood."
Larissa turned to the Gryffindor girl. "Whatever-your-name-is, you should go to the hospital wing and get that seen to. I may be able to fix windows but I'm likely to break your arm."
Larissa was gaining a reputation around the school- Not as a member of the Goth Gang, no. She had never been caught pranking people- Her reputation was for her amazing looks and her poisonous personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back