OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Knotted 17 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Veronique had been enjoying the nice day, taking the time to get study time in outside. She laid out her notes from the first Transfiguration class and began looking over them, comparing to her Beauxbatons ones. While she was sure they would be learning similar things, she wanted to make sure that any spells she may not have learned last year were added to her practice list so she didn't get too far behind. So far, there was nothing of note, but she wanted to be sure. Pulling a jar out of her bag, she had 3 beetles roaming inside, and Veronique stuck her hand inside to hold one. She placed it on the ground in front of her, pointing her wand towards it. "Praepilatus," she said after tapping her wand thrice, and watched as the beetle changed to a medium sized pink button. It was good, but as she picked it up, she noticed an antenna poking out from one of the holes. "Shoot."

Soren was out for a jog, just keeping himself in shape. He knew he wasn't the best on the team, but he was one of three. He didn't have to be; he could be the support like he enjoyed and still make some effort. Even if it didn't always pan out. As he rounded on the lake, he spotted a younger girl studying. He walked over, putting his hands in his pockets. He leant over, peeking at her wiggly buttons. He remembered that lesson. "Any luck?" He asked her, smiling easily.

Veronique felt a presence near her and looked hind to see a boy she didn't know leering at her button. She shrugged and smiled back. "I guess I just really wanted an antenna added to my button to make it unique," she joked, tossing it back on the grass. "Any tips?" she asked, wondering if there even was any. The boy looked at least her year or older, but she didn't really recognize him and figured he wasn't a third year.

Soren chuckled and sat down with the girl, running his hand through his hair. "Well, I haven't seen you cast the spell, so I couldn't say much yet." He offered. He pulled out his own wand, a curly nine inch poplar. He loved his wand, he thought it was beautiful. "Would you like me to help you?" He offered. "I can turn the button back, help you practice?" He asked, smiling softly up at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back