Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ernie
Wand
12.75" Chestnut with Essence of Belladonna
Here I have Olivia, my one active character. She's rambunctious, annoying, and not all that excited about her classes. That said, she's doing her best to improve her grades from last year's Ps and not get into trouble so much (although we'll see if that actually happens.)

Olivia could stand to meet a few more students (just as I could stand to RP more.) Any student would do, She needs to hang out with more second years. She could also use a tutor/mentor if someone with an older student would be interested.

A note: I only start up open RPs. I get bored when an RP is closed and planned out in advance. Hope that doesn't deter you!

I've got Lolly if you want to do laid-back open RPs? :p I also have Metis, but I feel Lolly would get along much better with Olivia than Metis would. Lolly's not the brightest academically, but she's got a good heart, an open, creative mind, and she's very good at taking hints and reading social cues. She's more understanding and thoughtful than one would probably guess, given her academic prowess, or lack thereof.

I lack much creativity for RPs but I'm always down to see where open RPs go! So yeah, if you're keen, let me know. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back