Stuck?!

Evening Demaio

OOC First Name
Kailee
Wand
Cherry Wand 13 1/4 Essence of a Dragons Heartstring
Mortified, that was what Evening Demaio was, absolutely mortified. When the Sorting Hat had called out Slytherin, which the table had then erupted in the usual cheers, Eve had begun to feel dizzy, and suspected that she began tipping over because the professor then held the girl's arm to steady her while climbing off the stool. Her gaze remained locked on the floor when she walked over to the table, and quickly sat the farthest she could from the others. Slytherin.

Now her and Leo's conversation before coming to Hogwarts flashed through her mind. "If I get Slytherin I might transfer to Salem," he had said, or something like that. That wasn't an option for her, and after all the pre-excitement about coming to Hogwarts was quickly diminishing to nothing. Where was Leo anyway? Had he missed the train, or was he just waiting to get Sorted? Letting out a soft groan, Eve let her head tip forwards and rested her forehead against her hands. I'm stuck in Slytherin.

Isabelle was sitting, alone, at the side of the Slytherin Table. What good luck I have, thought Isabelle sarcastically to herself. A lone Muggleborn, in the house of people known for hating them - well most of them any way. She kept her head up, and watched the next person get sorted. A girl with wonderful, flowing blonde hair sat down on the stool, perching on the edge. After a few minutes, the Hat called out - SLYTHERIN!

Isabelle started. She took a closer look at the girl walking, no, stumbling towards Slytherin. Her gaze was firmly focused on the floor. Her long, blonde hair covered her face. She was rather pretty, Isabelle thought, from what little she could see of her. Isabelle tried to peer closer, craning her neck. From the way the girl walked, Isabelle assumed the majority of her family was in another house - Gryffindor, or Hufflepuff, perhaps? She sat as far away from the other Slytherin's as possible, and let her head fall onto her arms.

Isabelle scooted towards her, keeping her gaze firmly locked onto the Sorting Hat. "Hi." She whispered to the girl. "I'm Isabelle. Isabelle Beaumont." She paused, and waited for the reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back