Stuck

Belladonna Metzger

Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Belladonna sighed and lazily brushed a few fingers through her thin blonde hair. The young Gryffindor had spent the afternoon attempting to procrastinate on her homework, but it was becoming apparent that she could only put it off for so long. "I could probably put it off for another couple of hours if I really tried." Her grades were really good last semester, and as much as she wanted to make sure her grades stayed high like that, forcing her herself to actually sit down and focus on homework was almost like asking a pacifist to commit murder, it felt wrong. Luckily, Belladonna had mastered the art of procrastination. Staying busy for a few more hours wouldn't be too hard for her to accomplish. Pale fingers traced the aging stone of the castle walls as Belladonna walked through the various corridors. It was still pretty early in the morning so the castle was still pretty quiet. Normally Belladonna liked the noise and commotion, but every once and awhile it felt nice to just be by herself and not have to worry about how she looked, or even the stupid things she did when she thought people weren't looking at her

Belladonna had barely made it around the corner before she felt someone rudely shove past her. Arm grazing a wooden beside her instead of the wall she had been used to feeling earlier, she grimaced and attempted to regain her composure. This was getting old. When Belladonna saw who it was that had shoved her aside, she immediately rolled her bright eyes and reached into her sweater pocket to pull out her wand. Her face began to display a bright shade of red, almost dark enough to match the anger she felt within. "Why do you keep picking on me? I've done nothing to you!" Belladonna hissed, her face becoming redder with every word that escaped her. The hot-headed beast residing within her was beginning to rear its ugly head. At first she thought that turning the other cheek would cause people to lose interest in making her miserable. Then Belladonna hoped aboard the pity train and rode that track for a while. Now it was time that she stopped taking the abuse and actually worked at fighting back. Whether it got ugly or not didn't really matter anymore, she was fed up.

Pandora snorted. The selfish Slytherin cared very little about Belladonna's feelings. Why else would she have pushed her aside while walking by? Not only was the damn bird in her way, but Pandora cared very little about whether or not her actions actually affected others or not. "If you haven't figured out why I'm so mean to you by now, then you're a lot more stupid than I thought." It was everything about Belladonna. Her blood, her house, and the way she was naturally pretty and able to make friends. On top of that she had a terrible habit of tricking people under her charm, particularly those that wanted nothing to do with her and her kind. Pandora then noticed that Belladonna had pulled her wand out and sighed. Pandora noticed an open closet door behind Belladonna, and pointed to the wall beside her, while pretending to looked The Slytherin knew exactly how to deal with this. "Oh my god! What is that?!" As predicted, Belladonna stupidly looked to the side, giving Pandora the perfect opportunity to snatch the Gryffindor's wand up and push her right inside the closet.

Pandora used all the strength she had to push the door closed on Belladonna, then pulled out her own wand to lock the door, keeping Belladonna locked inside the broom cupboard. A cruel laugh left her lips as she watched the door shake from Belladonna attempting to open it. "Sorry, guess it was nothing! Later bird brain!" Pandora carelessly tossed Belladonna's wand down the hallway and walked away, leaving Belladonna to figure her own way out of the closet. Next time she'll know better than to pick a fight with someone who's stronger and smarter than she was.

The entire thing happened so fast. One minute Belladonna had turned her attention to see what the hell Pandora was pointing at, next thing she knew, her wand had been taken from her and now she was in a closet. Belladonna could barely hear what Pandora had said to her, but she did recognize the sound of footsteps walking away. Sighing, Belladonna took ahold of the door and tried to push it open. "Hello?" The door wasn't opening, and Belladonna didn’t have her wand to unlock it with either. She was only a third year too, so it wasn't like she had any idea on how to unlock the door with nonverbal or wandless magic either. Frantically, Belladonna wiggled the door again, attempt to open it. "Maybe I can pick the lock? Oh who am I kidding, I have no idea how to do that!" Belladonna sighed. How long was she going to be stuck in here? Belladonna began shoving her body into the door, wondering if her tiny frame could knock the door off its hinges or not. After several attempts though, nothing had changed except for the fact that her sides aches from all her attempts. Fighting off the urge to cry, Belladonna tried to wiggle the door open again.

"Will somebody please help me?!" Her voice became frantic and hoarse. Could no one hear her calling for help? Probably, it was still really early so most students were either eating breakfast, or snug in their beds. But surely someone must be awake and wandering the halls! Tears beginning to prick at the corner of her eyes, Belladonna continued to wiggle and shake the door, hoping to get it to open. When Belladonna heard footsteps approaching, the wiggling stopped and she brought herself to lean against the door. "Help! I'm stuck in here!" Belladonna pleaded, hoping the owner of the footsteps would help her. Once she got out she needed to find her wand. When she was locked inside she could have sworn that she heard Pandora throw it down the hallway, but she wasn't sure. Once she was out though, she could look and then plan on her revenge.

The end of the week had finally arrived and Perseas Stratis managed to wake up earlier than the previous days. Despite having a hectic schedule until afternoon including classes and dueling practice, he was in high spirits for the forthcoming weekend.
He had a few plans in mind but the most high-valued was the time he was going to spend in bed sleeping. Apart from this obvious prospect, Perseas was planning to research for new spells that could help him at dueling. Usually, he wasn't taking seriously school's events like Quidditch matches because there were so many rules established that he would be tempted to break them in the end. But dueling was different, an exception he had taken really seriously. He had managed to move to the second round and he knew that all his opponents were going to be worthy. There was a good reason why they had made it to the next round. Perseas needed to find a quiet place to practice without being interrupted all the time. He had used abandoned classes but with other students searching for a quite place as well, he didn't have find the privacy he was searching. He might knew almost every secret passageway and area but none of them were suitable for practicing. He needed a wide, big room with dummies and there was possible one matching this description in Hogwarts. The tricky part was to find it first.

The Room of Requirements had always been a subject of discussion among Hogwarts students yet the most of them hadn't even the slightest idea where it was located. After four years at Hogwarts, Perseas had managed to map all the secrets of this castle but this wondrous room. He was given clues from older students' overheard conversations but they turned to be nothing more than not well founded rumors. So this morning after finishing his breakfast, he left the Great Hall while reasoning out where it could be located the infamous room. He had some time before his first class and decided to start the search straight away. He just needed one reliable clue to get him start from somewhere but he had no idea where he was going to find it. 'Gaia, give me a sign. Anything.' he thought and sighed in defeat.

Perseas had his head in the clouds when he stepped on something thin and cylindrical. It rolled underneath his shoe, he slipped and fall down on his back. Fortunately, the carpet covering the corridor's floor, absorbed the impact of his fall and he didn't hurt. "What kind of sign is this anyway?" he hollered and picked up the wand he had stepped on before standing up. Someone must have dropped it. Perseas was alone in that corridor so the owner of the wand must have walked away without realizing it. He pondered whether he should just leave it there in case its owner was going to come back and look for it. In the end, he decided to deliver it to Professor Kingsley. She was the head of his house and she would know what to do with it. Its owner was going to worry to death upon finding out they had lost it. He would have if he was in their position so the best option was to hand it to the head of his house and make sure it'll be returned back to them.

The Gryffindor marched to visit Professor Kingsley's office. It was too early for classes so she should be at her office, preparing for the day. Just when he pocketed the wand he had found, he heard a strange sound coming from further down the corridor. Perseas warily followed the sound and he ended up in front of a closet. Something was inside as its door shook violently. Then a girl's voice desperately asked for help behind the closed door and Perseas tried to open it with no second thought. It seemed to be locked as it didn't budge. This time he held his own wand and pointed at the door's keyhole. "Alohomora." he murmured and the door unlocked with a soft 'click'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back