Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Straight 8 1/2 Inch Whippy Poplar Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Open after Jess replies as Rosalind Lockwood

It was now the second semester and Issac was surprised that graduation was fast approaching. But he didn't really want to think about that now. He wanted to spend as much time with his friends as possible before graduation had come to an end. It was a sunny yet cloudy day. The sunlight sweeping through the clouds. Like usual, the Gryffindor boy had decided to spend his time climbing one of the trees.

He had been climbing the Hogwarts trees for a while now, and he was almost certain that he was getting pretty good at climbing the trees by now. Issac started to climb up the tree, he was almost at the top of where he wanted to climb to when he felt something slip out of his pocket and landed on the grass at the bottom. He muttered a few curse words under his breath but decided to keep going till he climbed to the top. As he reached, the top, he looked around nearby for anyone that could help him reach for his wand until he saw someone below. "Psssst! Hey you, Hey up here!"

Rose was out for a walk, just trying to clear her head and enjoy the day. She hadn't bothered to pay attention to where she was going, startled out of her thoughts by a voice. She stopped, looking around a bit, before looking up. "Isaac?" She called out, bringing a hand up over her eyes and squinting at him. "What are you doing?" She called up to him.

Issac smiled as he caught the attention of the person below him, grateful that he didn't have to wait for another person to walk under him. "Yeah, that's me," Issac says as he chuckles sheepishly. Usually, the boy was a great climber and didn't really drop anything. But he somehow dropped his wand. "I'm just um... hanging around," Issac says with a chuckle. "Could you pass my wand? I think it's just by your feet..." Issac says as he points to the ground, unaware of where it actually had laid on the ground.

Rose looked down at the wand, but didn't immediately move to grab it, looking back up to the other boy instead. "Why on earth are you up there? Can't you get down?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. She wondered idly what Sam would do if she found out her brother was stuck up a tree. "I mean, I was thinking we should hang out more, and now I find you stuck up a tree," Rose raised a brow. He kinda looked like an idiot.

Issac chuckled a little. "What can I say? I love to climb trees" Issac says with a smile. The boy was always seen to climb trees and he honestly quite enjoyed it. He had done it a lot with his siblings when he was younger. "I mean, I could get down... but I'm just too lazy to..." Issac says with a chuckle, a little sheepishly. He looked at her a wee bit surprised at her next statement. She wanted to hang out with him? Since when? "Awh, you wanna hang with me? That's nice of you to say" Issac joked as he then chuckled a little.

Rose rolled her eyes and picked up his wand, but didn't make any moves to immediately give it back. She quirked her brow at him. "You are such an idiot," she countered, insulting him with no real heat, and shook her head. She gave him a slight smirk. "Isaac, come on. My brother is dating your sister. And we are literally dating twins. We might as well be friends." She told him. Acting on impulse, she stuck his wand through her messy bun, adding hers so that she had the chopstick effect, and jumped into the tree herself. She climbed up until she was near him, and offered him his wand. "Here you are, dummy." She gave him another smirk.

Issac chuckles a little as he then flicks his imaginary hair. "Why thank you, I know" Issac jokes and chuckles at the somewhat compliment, not taking it seriously. He listens as Rose spoke about them being friends. "I guess you're right," The Gryffindor says with a small smile and shrug. The boy honestly didn't mind. He thought it was nice to have some friends since he didn't really have many. Issac watched in confusion as she placed his wand in her hair. "Hey-" Issac starts off, as he furrowed his eyebrows a bit, thinking she was going to run away with the wand. But then noticed she was climbing up the tree. "Thanks," Issac says with a chuckle as she gave him his wand once she reached where he was.

Rose relaxed back against the tree, rolling her eyes. "Alright then, dummy." She gave him a playful smile. "What do you wanna talk about?" She asked. "Why don't you tell me about you? Other than we have the same taste in women, my brother is an idiot, and you like getting stuck in trees?" She teased him a bit, crossing her legs. It was actually kinda nice up here.

Issac shook his head playfully at Rose's comment. He smiled a little and shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno. What did you wanna talk about?" Issac says with a chuckle and shrug. "Well, dear friend of mine, what would you like to know about me?" Issac says with a smile, as he leant back a little and looked at the view in front of him. He did love the view here whenever he climbed the trees at Hogwarts, and he knew he was going to miss it.

Rose chuckled, shaking her head and turning to look out over the grounds like he did. "Well, if I remember right you're into music, aren't you?" She asked. "I play guitar myself," She offered, thinking it was a good place to start, with some common ground. "I like to play for Iris,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back