String and Peas

Indigo Moon

Indigo had finally finished his first year, and was quite glad it was over. He walked out the coffee shop (shush i just made it up) carrying a hot chocolate (xD) and wandered around before takin a seat on the side of a water fountain. It was winter and now the air was bitter cold, and as Indi drank his drink, he looked around at the new students. It really didn't feel that long since he was in their position, he thought to himself. He heard a strange noise behind him, and turned to see what had happened.

who knows, good luck with that whoever replied first xD

Nick had a pretty good first year at school. He had his ups and downs but that was his life. With nothing much to do, he decided to walk around in the harbor. The winter's air was getting comfortable to Nick. He wasn't a fan of winter but this year's winter was quiet comfortable.

Needed something warm, he ran towards the coffee shop and got a pipping cup of hot chocolate to go. He didn't want to be in huge crowds today. As he walked around, he too saw the new firsties. He couldn't wait until they were in school. Oh the fun he would have.

Sasha had been cold outside, so she had walked in to the coffee shop. Once she ordered the hot chocolate, she went back inside. She felt warm as she drank the delicious hot chocolate. As she walked around, she saw kids her age. She saw a boy who looked about a year older than her and looked nice, so she walked over to him. When he turned around, she said, "Hi, I'm Sasha. Sasha Hayden." Sasha hoped that he was friendly and would introduce himself. And wouldn't tell her to go away and annoy someone else. And wouldn't, well, be mean at all. Just to seem more friendly, she smiled.

Standing in front of him was what appeared to be a slightly younger girl. "Um, hey" he smiled, putting out one of his hands, "nice to meet you" he replied, thinking quickly as the only thing he could say back to her. "I'm, er, Indigo, Indigo Moon" he gave her a friendly smile. "Are you alright?" he asked, wondering why she'd come to talk to him. "Do you go to the school? I mean, Hogwarts?" he asked, nudging his head in the vague direction. Another boy who just passed him, caught his attention, "Hey.." he said, as he found himself having to stop himself from falling into the water on one side. "Be carful where you walk. You don't want to crash into some of the people round here" he said. Indigo was young but knew there was plently of danger to be had around here.

"Oh...sorry." Nick said in a bit of a horse voice. He drank a bit of his hot chocolate to clear his throat. He didn't want to sound like a crazy grouch or something. Nick removed his hoody to reveal his pale face.
"Hi." he said as he tried to make a smile. Nick wasn't found of smiles. He'd only smile if he found something extremely funny.
"I'm guessing you two are students as well?" Nick asked with a tone of question. (if that makes any sense)

Sasha put her own hand out and shook Indigo's. "Nice to meet you, as well. I'm okay," she said to Indigo. Then she said to both of them and said, "I'm going to go to Hogwarts, I haven't started yet, though." She knew that Indigo was right. Even though she was semi-new to New Zealand, she knew how to be cautious. People weren't always who they said they were. She kind of had to learn quickly, because her family would never do anything to save her if she got kidnapped. "By the way, I'm Sasha Hayden." She showed a small smile. Sasha almost never gave a big smile. After what she had been through, she didn't know how to smile or laugh anymore. At least not with her heart in it. She sighed quietly, not wanting anybody to ask what was wrong. She didn't like to talk about it, or think about it, but everything pushed the thought of her family back in to her mind. She knew that her mother was the horrid one, the others had been threatened. She just wished that she could live with her brother and father, happily, no evil lady threatening them if they were nice to her. Sasha went back to her small smile, hoping that nobody noticed that she had been sad for a while. She drank a bit more of her hot chocolate.

"Oh I see." Looks like Nick was going to have a few more people to go after. He wasn't too big on starting trouble but he just loved to play little pranks. "Well I hope you enjoy yourself at Hogwarts. I'm Nick by the way. I'm a second year Gryffindor." Nick said with a semi smile. Once more the smiles weren't Nick's greatest thing. He took another sip of his hot chocolate. If it was one thing about winter he loved other than snow, it would have to be the truck loads of hot chocolate he could drink.

"So who are you?" asked the other boy with a bit of an attitude. It couldn't really help how he spoke. Sometimes more than half the things Nick said came out with an attitude. If life wasn't the way it was when Nick lived with his parents, just maybe he wouldn't be so mean. He didn't like to dwell on such matters even though his grandparents brought it up every now and then.

((I just realized that Nick's PB and Sasha's were in a movie together and they have pictures together. =)) Coinkydinks are fun!))

"Nice to meet you, Nick. Gryffindor is pretty cool," Sasha said, she had actually wanted to be a Gryffindor, but the Sorting Hat thought she belonged in Hufflepuff. She gave a weak smile back to Nick, not teasing him, she couldn't smile very well, either. Only after that had she realized that he couldn't smile very well. She took a sip of her hot chocolate. She gave a satisfied sigh, the hot chocolate warmed her up and made her feel better. Not like she was sick and she felt better, but it made her feel like all of her troubles melted away. Then of course, there was the delicious taste. She thought about Indigo's name. It really was a a nice name. A bit unique, but a nice one. Then, of course, she liked the name Nick, too, even though it was a fairly common one. Then Sasha went back to thinking about Nick and how he wasn't very good at smiling like she was. I wonder what happened, she thought. Could it be something that depressed him so much and he couldn't heal, like with me and my old home? She wanted to find someone who understood what she was going through. Or, at least know what it was like to be depressed and never cheered up. Her mother was evil and threatened the rest of her family. She was against her because Sasha knew that her mother had seriously hurt people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back