Strength...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vadiken Shmit

Wand
12" Oak wand Essance of a Firebird Tail
Vadiken had been coming here as a routine to exersize and build some major muscle. Vadiken started to climb up to the tallest point of the rock and then did push ups. His heart raced as he clapped after each one. Soon he took out his wand a Wingardium Levosiaed a boulder right on his back. He continued his push ups with sweat driping down his face. "After this.....I'm.....Going to jump in the lake a swim for an hour." Vadiken grunted as he kept doing push ups. After a little bit, he put another boulder on his back. "Bloody Hell, i'm going to hurt tommarow." He said.

Llhei was wondering around and she thought that it is a good day to find adventure. Her feet brought her to the place she never been to, the cliffs. She thought that its a bit dangerous knowing that there are pointed rocks around. She saw a familiar face doing push ups. It was Vadiken, they met at the forbidden forest before.

She climbed the rocks and when she reached it she was almost out of air. Llheione heard Vadken said that after he finished doing push ups, he's going to swim at the lake. "The water at the lake is pretty cold you know and you should rest first before doing that." she said and sat on a small rock, she was really tired and thought something.

Vadiken colapsed with the two boulders on top of him after hearing a familiar voice. "OUCH!" Vadiken said laughing. He looked over to see who it was and surwe enough, it was Llheione. He was glad to see a familiar face instead of some random person. "Don't worry, i'll rest for sure." Vadiken said. He needed to get some for when he went home. His father hated him so he sent Vadiken here. He said he was to weak, so Vadiken came and trained here. "So what are you doing up here? Have you finished that community service that proffesor wanted all of us to do?" Vadiken asked.

Tom sudenlly emerged from a tree after watching the ravenclaw and hufflepuff for sometime now. "you're the most pitiful excuse for a Hufflepuff i've ever seen." Tom said. He didn't really like Anyone except Slytherins. "You sure are just a pile of sticks you peice of scum." Tom said while lauging. He had no concentration whatsoever.

The cliffs was a place that Becca was a lot these days, it was good to be out of bounds and not get in trouble. Since she had come to this school, she had been in the forest a lot, and the cliffs even more. Somehow Becca found a lot of time to bw out of bounds: she paid her brother to do her homework for her. That was probably the only perk of being in Ravenclaw, and having her brother in the same house.

She sat in a tree, writing in her songbook. Becca looked up, and saw a boy doing pushups and a girl talking to him. Suddenly another boy appeared and started insulting the two other people. This made Becca very mad, she had a very hot temper and got angry very easily. And when Becca got angry, she couldn't walk away or leave people alone: she had to interfere.

"Hey loser!" She called down to him, pushing her songbook away from view, and jumping down from the tree. She walked up to him. "I'm terribly sorry that you're such a jerk, but could you please try not be such a loser around here?" she asked in a sickly swet voice. Becca was used to bullies, so she would have no trouble embaressing this boy.

Llhei saw VAdiken collapsed with the two boulders on top of him, she hurried off to see if he was okay. "Geez. Are you alright?" she said and started to laugh too.

"Actually i came up here to find some adventures. And i found climbing on these rocks seems to be one." she said pointing to all directions of rocks ans she chuckled. Then VAdiken asked her if she finished doing the community service. It shocked her,she totally forgot about it. "I totally forgot about it! Are you finished doing yours?" she tapped her head slightly and shook her head.

Then someone, a Slytherin-someone, came out of no where and insult Vadiken. She was surprised by that, Did VAdiken fought with him? "What's your problem?" she said putting her right arm on her waist.

Then another girl appeared and it seems like a fellow RAvenclaw. The girl was angry.
Llhei don't know what was happening. So much for an adventure! she thought, facing VAdiken and giving him a questioning look.

Tom walked up to Vadiken paying no attention to the Ravenclaws. "Vadiken, you are such an idiot." He sneered. He hated Vadiken with all his heart. "were you dropped when you were little?" He asked laughing. Presently he took out his wand and pointed it to a rock. "Wingardium Levosia!" He shouted. Then he levitated teh rock and threw it at Vadiken. "Eat that!" Tom said.

Vadiken laughed when the other RAvencalw started to make fun of Tom. He looked over at Llheione and started to laugh again knowing she was terribly cunfused. "Tom, go way." Vadiken said. Suddenly, a rock flew towards him. He attempted to dodge it but was was to late. "FAWACK" "Bloody HELL!" Vadiken said.

Vadiken Presently got up. "You just made a big mistake Tom." He said. Vadiken pulled out his wand and said, "Expelliarmus!"

(Time for a dangerous Cliif duel :D)

Tom saw that Vadiken had finally got up. Presently he took out his wand. "sh1t." Tom thought. Soon he saw the spell Expelliarmus come after him. He quickly dodged it and then said, "Locomotor Mortis!"

Vadiken sadly watched as Tom dodged his spell. Then he heard a Locomotor Mortis spell and quickly said. "FINITE!" Presently after that Vadiken shouted, "Petrificus Totalus!" Vadiken knew it would be over soon. He was an advanced first year.

Tom noticed his spell had been stopped. "Damn YOU!" He shouted. presently after that he heard an unfamiliar spell some after him. It was raging fast and he couldn't get out of the way in time. After 10 seconds his body was completly petrified.

Vadiken smirked at the stupid Slytherin. He knew that he had more tricks up his sleaves. "Stupid Slytherin." Vadiken said. "The more you train your body without magic, the more stronger your magic becomes. That's why i come out here and train." Vadiken said. Tom looked so pitiful. Vadiken almost wanted to help, but decided against it.

Presently Vadiken began to train again, not caring what the Ravenclaws thought or what Tom did. "only 234 more pushups till i hit the lake!" Vadiken said.

"Looks like someone doesn't like to be ignored." Vadiken said laughing. He got up from doing pushups and looked over to the girl who went up into a tree. "I think i forgot to introduce myself. The name's Vadiken." He said still laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back