Straying from the path

Jasmin Gray

Jasmin moped around Obsidion from a few hours, then became bored. She had just had an arguement with her sister, about whether or not she should go down Bleak street. Kelsia had left in a sulk, so Jaz was free to do as she pleased. She poked her head around a building, and walked into Bleak street, head held high. She was dressed in green and black, so no-one would easily tell she was a Gryffindor.

Steph was walking around Obsidon Harber, when she noticed a girl she recognised from school, she was a gryffindor, and she was walking into Bleak Street, Steph looked down and thought if it would be noticable she was a gryffindor, she brushed a hand through her purple hair and grinned, following the girl.
She caught up with her, 'Hey do you mind if i join you?' Steph said, watching freaky looking witches and wizards pass them.

Jasmin turned around and saw a girl with purple hair, that she recognised as a fellow Gryffindor. "Sure, I'm Jaz by the way." she said. She thought of Kelsia, and sighed sadly.

Steph smiled, 'Im Steph,' She said politly, 'Your a gryffindor right?' Steph added quietly, looking around to make sure noone had heard.

Andy was walking down Bleak Street when she saw two young girls with oddly coloured hair and she walked up to them and said with a strangly calm voice, "You know its dangerous for little children such as yourselves here."

"Yeah, I"m in Gryffindor, well was..." Jasmin said, frowning. She looked at Andy, ignoring the 'such as yourselves' bit. "Well if I see any, I'll tell them." she said sweetly.

Jacqueline apperated into the alley by her store. She saw two childern and a lady not too much younger than herself. She made sure her dark mark was covered before stepping into the light. "I suggest you leave." Jacqueline said with a sneer.

"I was just telling these children the same thing," Andy muttered with a cold glare to the children not looking at the person that just joined them.

Jacqueline glanced at the other woman. She looked familiar but yet Jac couldnt recall her name. She slowly advanced on the children. "You know some of us have business to attend to and we do not like children about." she said with a smirk. The two girls could now clearly see her face.
((Ps. if you know Kiera or have even seen her you should recongize that Kiera looks extremely similar to Jac. You can tell they are related. Just throwing that out there if you want to include it in your RP its fine if you dont though..))

Andy glanced over at the other woman and saw that she looked familiar but she knew that it was highly unlikely that they ever met before. Andy looked back at the children waiting for there response while giving them a cold glare.

Jasmin rolled her eyes. "Well if you have something to do, go do it." she said coldly, her eyes flashing. "This is a road, and last time I checked roads were public." she snarled, starting to walk away.

Jacqueline glared at the girl who spoke. "I would suggest you not talk back to me if you know whats good for you." she said in an icy voice. Her wand was still in her right hand. She had to be careful not to be rash. She couldnt get caught over two little children.

The arogence and stupidity of youth today, do they not understand a warning when they see one, it is quite obvious this Alley is specifically for dark wizards and witches, Andy thought coldly. "If you knew whats best for you both you would leave Bleak Street and never return until you are old enough to understand what happens here..." Andy said in an ice cold voice then glared at them harshly waiting for them to leave.

Jasmin shrugged. "How about this: you both go off and do whatever you need to do, and I'll leave when I'm ready." she said, and ran off deep into the crowd of people. She ran until she was well away from Jacqueline and Andy.

Andy scowled and looked at the purple headed girl and said in her icy voice, "What about you purple are you going to run away like your little friend?"

((I think that is supposed to be more of a deserted alley. Not many people venture onto Bleak Street but whatever I will go with it.))

Jacqueline hissed under her breath. She did not like children trying to out smart her. Like they even had a chance! Jac was furious and not likely to let the child get away. She was a death eater with great power. Jacqueline looked at Andy and narrowed her eyes. She disapparated and apperated in front of Jasmin. "You really believe it would be that easy to get away from me! Likely chance!" she snarled.

Andy smirked as she saw this then followed suit and disapparated and apperated behind Jasmin so she was sort of boxed in, leaving the purple haired girl to shake in her boots as she had been before. "Running, very mature child..." Andy said coldly.

Steph smirked, 'No im not,' She said following the women, 'Why dont you just go about your business, to be quite honest, your in my way.'

"Oooh little itty bitty Gryffindor is angry," Andy said with a cold glare. Andy was not going to be treated poorly by children, not when she was going to be a death eater.

Steph laughed, 'Seriously, your pathetic, having a go at people younger than you, picking a fight.'
Steph didnt know what her problem was, why couldnt she just get lost and do whatever she needs to do.

"Listen child, I strongly suggest you leave this place now, you don't understand what happens in Bleak Street and who goes to Bleak Street..." Andy said with a small smirk then narrowed her eyes and disapparated and apparated outside of Borgin and Burkes then she walked in slowly.

Steph scoffed, as she watched the woman apparate away. She turned to Jasmin and the other woman Steph thought was a death eater, 'Jasmin, im gonna go, this is pathetic. Coming?'

(Jasmin Gray rping on Addy's acc)

Jasmin rolled her eyes. "Yeah lets go, I'm sick of these people." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back