Storming

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
Bellatrix was wandering down in the depths of the dungeons. Her hair was a rattes mess and her nostrils flared with each breath she took. Her eyes were rabid and she stormed through each step. Occasionally she would stop and scream, kicking her foot against a hard, stone wall. She felt like her head was about to explode she was so enraged!

Estrella wasn't sure what it was that kept pulling her to the Dungeons more often than not. The likelihood that she would catch troublemakers in this section of the school was particularly high. Considering that she was incredibly bored, this could definitely be a factor. The Head Girl was almost disappointed that there wasn't a soul up to no good.

She was about to turn back the way she had come when someone she had not seen for ages trudged up the corridor. In all honesty she had thought Bellatrix had left the school, but here she was, in the flesh and seemingly raging mad.

"Bellatrix!" she started, not attempting to conceal the surprise in her voice, "What in Merlin's name happened?" Estrella was long over the years where she and the Slytherin girl had hated each other, and they both had reached some kind of mutual acceptance that bordered on friendship. Whatever had happened to the girl, Estrella did not want to be on her bad side.

Bellatrix suddenly skidded to a stop. Her sharp eyes suddenly became confused as to why this oddly familiar voice was interrupting her session of rage. Suddenly her eyes laid themselves upon Estrella. "Oh!" she exclaimed feeling shocked to see her and also embarrassed for this girl to see her in such a state. She felt a slight blush come to her pale cheeks and she began to stammer for words. "N-nothing of your concern!" she snapped, yet in a softer voice continued, a soft smile upon her lips, "Its good to see you..."

Estrella could only smile slyly back at the Slytherin girl. Good old Bellatrix. She wasn't even offended by the way the girl had spoken to her; she was always like that and would probably always be. Her brown eyes holding a warmth that she reserved for only a few, the Ravenclaw girl retorted, "It's good to see you too, Bellatrix. Did you just get back to the school, or have you been here the whole time?"

The Head Girl definitely wouldn't be able to keep herself holed up in her common room for months. She was quite curious as to where Bellatrix had been all this time, but she wasn't going to push her. The girl was normally cordial at best. Despite their differences, the two girls had, over the years, had managed to maintain something that bordered on friendship.

Bellatrix's eyes widened as the girl asked the question of her whereabouts. "That is none of your concer..." she hissed.

Estrella held up her hands and shrugged. "Didn't mean any harm, Bella." The Slytherin girl at her very best, confused Estrella. They had once been enemies, then friends, and now she didn't know where they stood. Trying to shake it off, she tried smiling again. She wasn't one to back down, and while Bellatrix was not the most pleasant to be around when she was in a foul mood, the Ravenclaw could tolerate her. Estrella was surprised by her own persistence, though not ashamed one bit. "Just curious, is all." She wondered if Bellatrix would spill anything, but then again, she didn't expect her to. Bellatrix had never been a predictable person.

Bellatrix sighed heavilly, her tone now sounding exhausted. "I know, I know.... I'm sorry that I snapped at you. After all, none of its your fault...."

Estrella smiled back at Bella. She wondered what was bothering her, but she wasn't going to push for an answer. Bella was definitely an interesting character. "It's alright. I figured it wasn't my fault." The Ravenclaw suppressed the urge to stick her tongue out at the Slytherin, considering she would probably get yelled at. She wondered if Bella would tell her anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back