Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Jordie was missing Ares terribly. Deciding that he didn't want to sulk, Jordie went straight from his early morning run up to the seventh floor corridor, snatching up a young Gryffindor and sending them inside in search of Isaiah, with a terribly daunting message that the Head Boy required his presence immediately. It was all in good fun, of course, he just wanted to go and get breakfast with the company of an old friend he hadn't spent nearly enough time with.

Isaiah had only recently woken up, hadn't even bothered to go down and get breakfast yet. Instead, he was just lounging in his joggers on one of the sofa's in the common room. He had just made himself comfortable with his quidditch notebook, ready to get working on some strategies when a younger student passed on a message. Zay grinned when the kid mentioned the head boy, even more so when the younger student seemed confused as to why he wasn't jumping up right that second. The message had been that his presence was needed immediately after all. Taking it easy he got up from the sofa and headed out the door, shaking his head in fake disappointment when he noticed Jordie. "Dude, you can't scare kids like that. Shouldn't you, like, be a good example to them?" He joked before heading over to his friend, slapping him softly on the shoulder. "Congrats on the badge though man."

Jordie perked up when he saw Isaiah, smiling impishly. "I could've just gone in, but that would be an abuse of power," He teased, smiling easily and relaxing a bit. He chuckled as Isaiah congratulated him. "Thanks. With Wes and me both on the side of the Professors, guess you have to be sneakier," He teased with a playful wink, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Think you can behave long enough to go get breakfast?" He asked. "We haven't hung out in too long, I'm stealing you at least long enough for food."

Isaiah laughed at Jordie's remark, part of him actually curious to see if his friend would ever use his power to barge into another common room. He wondered if he even could though. "Oh, you have no idea how sneaky I can be bro." He grinned when Jordie mentioned Wes being a prefect as well. Honestly, Zay would be lying if he said he hadn't been a little sceptical of the idea that both of his best friends were now sporting badges. Surely as long as he didn't do anything too out of bounds they wouldn't rat him out right? "Nah, yeah. For sure." He nodded in response. "Don't you have, like, a fancy headpeople's room we could have breakfast at though? That would for sure help me keep out of trouble." He questioned with a bit of a cocky grin. He was sure Jordie was bound to say but he could at least try to see if he would let him in there.

Jordie chuckled. "I believe it, but honestly, I'll pretend not to know." He winked playfully. He chuckled at Isaiah's suggestion. "And I do, but you would not believe the spell work they put up on the room," He complained, starting back down the hall. "It would be damn near impossible to get you in," He chuckled, running a hand over his hair. "How's Quidditch going there, captain?"

Isaiah grinned at Jordie's response, glad his friend wasn't keen on throwing him under the bus now that he had been made Head Boy. Not that he had ever expected him to do so. It was just a nice affirmation. Plus, he had decided he would try his best not to do rule breaking stuff when his friends were around. Wouldn't want them to be the ones that caught him if things went south. That'd be.. a difficult situation. "Aw man, that sucks." Zay replied a little disappointed when Jordie ensured him there would be no way he'd get into the head people's room. Perhaps if he had wanted to he might've just tried harder in class. But even the idea of an almost private room wasn't even worth that. "Yeah, good, bro. Try-outs were busy so putting the team together was a bit of a pain but I reckon we'll make it this year." He grinned. "I mean we kind of have to. Can't leave this school without at least one cup win, aye? That'd be tragic."

Jordie chuckled. "Oh, for sure, I've heard there are a lot of Quidditch kids in Gryffindor." He stuck his hands in his pockets. "I heard that they even put together their own unofficial team," He nudged Isaiah. "It's a little late, but that would have been fun, hosting an unofficial quidditch game for all the kids not on teams." He sighed. "That would be a blast, wouldn't it? Of course, if we wanted that we'd have to get all the captains together. Rene is a great guy, but Celia is scary as hell," He teased, winking at Isaiah.

Isaiah nodded at Jordie's words. If anything, he felt like there were just too many quidditch loving kids in their house. Which made being captain a lot more difficult than he had imagined it would be. "Would be cool if they pull that off." He replied, not really sure if he had heard anything about that yet. It would be a great way for kids not on the team to keep playing quidditch though. Practice in a team setting in case they were keen on trying out the next year again. "Yeah, no way." Zay snorted when Jordie mentioned getting all of the captains together. "I'm sure Rene's fine but there's no way I'm involving Celia in anything. Unless it'd be like a game to see who the best beater is."

Jordie laughed lightly. "Hey, Rene is a great kid." He chuckled. "Celia is terrifying. She's mad all the time, I had patrols with her for last year." He shrugged, before yawning. "You know, I think I might just start sleeping all of Saturday. This year is such a pain in the neck," He stretched a bit. "Are you ready for graduation?"

Isaiah grimaced when Jordie mentioned being paired up for patrols with Celia last year. He didn't know the girl very well but she always seemed so.. intense. Surely, that hadn't been any kind of fun. "Nah, you shouldn't waste your saturday sleeping. Just do it on weekdays, that's what I do. Classes are boring anyways." He said, only partly joking. "Like, half? I mean I'm ready to get out of here but that's about it." Zay replied with a shrug. "What about you? I bet you've got big plans."

Jordie chuckled at the boys words and shook his head. "Nah, I have to focus on my classes." He offered. "Reputation and all that." At the question, he rubbed the back of his neck. "Actually... I don't know yet," He offered sheepishly. "I have to write this speech, and I've been really focused on school," He gave Isaiah an impish grin. "I bet you'll go into Quidditch though, you love the game too much to quit. Right?" He asked, thinking he was pretty on the mark.

Isaiah shrugged when Jordie mentioned he had to focus on class. Not that he was surprised, he knew his friend hadn't gotten the head boy badge for nothing. "Right, the whole graduation speech thing." He nodded, glad he didn't have to do anything like that. Although he did need to pick a new captain for the team eventually. "Did you start thinking about it already?" Zay asked curiously. He knew his cousin had started working on it way before graduation was even close. Probably because she had known she would just keep rewriting it. He figured the first semester was a little early to get started though. "Not too sure, dude." He shrugged when Jordie mentioned quidditch. "I mean I love quidditch, but the whole getting on a professional team thing sounds stressful." He admitted honestly.

Jordie chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "I've thought about it, but I haven't written anything down yet," He admitted, feeling a bit guilty for it. At Isaiah's admission, he laughed a bit. "Well, maybe don't play then," He suggested. "You could own a Quidditch shop, or become a journalist that covers Quidditch, or be a commentator. I'm sure there's plenty to do in the Quidditch world without being on the team."

Zay nodded when Jordie mentioned he had been thinking about it but hadn't written anything down yet. "Good. If you had, I might've had to call an intervention." He laughed. Sure, it'd be good for his friend to think about it but he still had a whole semester to actually write his speech. He'd be fine. "Dude," Zay grinned at the options Jordie provided. "You might actually be on to something there." He laughed, making sure to remember what his friend had said. "I reckon I could be a solid commentator."

Jordie chuckled lightly. "Hey, you know how it is... it's not just our entire class, its all their parents, a handful of prefects, probably a good amount of the Professors." He sighed. "I don't know what I'm going to say, but it's got to be on point." He rubbed the back of his neck, laughing as Isaiah seemed keen on being a commentator. "What, you'd never thought of it?" He asked, giving Isaiah a more impish grin. "Come on, that's the obvious choice," He teased, nudging Isaiah's arm.

Ever since Jordie had been appointed Headboy Isaiah had been confident that his friend was made for that role. That he would be completely fine. Yet now he'd be dumb if he couldn't notice Jordie seemed a little nervous about the idea of giving his graduation speech. "Hey, c'mon, dude. You'll do great." He smiled, giving his friend a soft clap on the shoulder. "And y'know, you're more than welcome to hit me up if you want to know what not to say." Zay joked easily. He shook his head at Jordie's question, feeling he had just given him the best idea ever on a silver plate. "Nah, bro. I've been all caught up in trying to accept that I might not play quidditch. Never really considered what else I could do." He laughed.

Jordie chuckled. "I'll keep that in mind," He offered easily. "Isaiah's field guide on how not to screw up a major speech," He pretended to quote, moving one hand in the air dramatically before laughing and shaking his head. "Well, if you can't play, maybe you'll learn a new appreciation for the game. When you're playing, you're focused on one aspect of it- make the goals, hit the other guys, catch the snitch." He smiled at Isaiah. "You'll see it for all of it, comment on maneuvers and different plays and guide the rest of the pitch to know whats going on." He laughed. "They'll pay you to be a loud mouth."

Last edited:
"I could write that." Isaiah laughed at Jordie's response. "If only I liked writing." He added jokingly. Speeching definitely wasn't his strong suit, which is why he always kept the ones to his team as short as possible. If he'd go on any longer he would just start rambling, he was sure of that. Just as sure as he was that Jordie would do great. "Which is basically just paying me for being me." He laughed loudly. "And obviously you'd be my greatest fan."

Jordie chuckled. "I might have to fight your girl for that title," He teased, throwing his friend a playful wink. "Unless you'd rather start kissing on me, I'd say she's got the job pretty much covered." He laughed, hands in his pockets. "Besides, I don't fancy picking a fight with your girlfriend." He laughed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back