Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 inch sturdy Cypress wood with essence of Bluebonnet
She didn't get it, it was her last year at Ilvermorny and yet, the Pukwudgie Quidditch team was nowhere capable of winning the inter-house Quidditch cup. Abilene ended the teams practice that afternoon and some were exhausted and some just couldn't moved from the intense practice she made them do. It was her way or the highway for her teammates and they proved to be loyal and took her way of managing them. Abilene had been praised by everyone for leading Pukwudgie to three straight victories since she took over against the Thunderbirds. After staring disappointingly at her teammates at the Quidditch pitch, Abilene head up to the common's lounge to think a better strategy and a better winning taunt when they win. It would be an honor and a good recommendation to win the last match of the school year but it was just starting. After graduation, she will be the youngest player in Sweetwater all-stars and along side playing with her dad. Once she arrived at the lounge, she hurriedly took the empty couch and laid on it, the soft linen and the cotton padding was gratefully hugging her back. "I deserve this." She murmured to herself as Abilene closed her eyes. The quiet lounge was a sweet music to her ear.

Leah was enjoying the afternoon sun pouring through the windows of the relatively peaceful lounge immensely. Most people could be found outside at this time of the year, trying to take advantage of whatever good weather they could find before it started to get colder, so Leah knew that there'd be less noise and ruckus in the room with the best sunshine and comfiest couches. She'd gotten used to the quiet while she was working on her planner for the year, and her pens, highlighters and other miscellaneous stationery were currently scattered all over the coffee table in front of her. It was ironic that the only time her things were in a mess was when she was meticulously ruling lines and carefully printing dates in her neatest writing possible.

Hearing someone fling themselves on the couch across from her, Leah looked up in the middle of outlining one of the holiday breaks. She couldn't quite remember the girl's first name, but she did recognise her as the captain of the Pukwudgie Quidditch team. Granted, she only knew even this fact about the girl because Leah's best friend Matthew had been making her go to the games for years. He had always been more knowledgeable than she was about the actual dynamics of Quidditch, and having McCaulley right there across from her might give her a good chance of finally being able to contribute to any of their future conversations on the subject with more than nods and the occasional question. Decided, Leah carefully capped the lid on her coloured pen to avoid any ink mishaps, casually greeting the other girl with, "Hi. How's your Quidditch team coming along?"

Abilene knew she wouldn't get any quiet time when her mind was on her very last game play scouts from different Quidditch league would be there and, of course, the only one she will impress was the one for Sweetwater All-stars. Though, Abilene tilted her head to the side when someone spoke directly to her. Opening one eye, she saw a blonde girl. She had seen here somewhere but didn't quite know where but she's surely familiar. Abilene, didn't want to be rude, she sat up with her legs crossed together. "Hey ... Well, first off their brain is still on summer break mode and second, we're pretty much failing practice." The Pukwudgie told the girl. It was only practice but what if it is the real deal? This is her career they're talking about and yet, her team keeps disappointing her. "But all in all everything is good ... I hope." Abilene groaned and slump back laying on the couch. She realized though how talkative she is when she hadn't ask how the girl was doing. "I'm so sorry for my rudeness. You seems busy over there." Abilene pointed at the writing materials. "You must enjoy school that much."

Leah nodded in understanding, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear as she did so. "That's unfortunate... is it something that always happens? If it is, I'm sure they'll be back to themselves in no time." She was sincere in wanting the Pukwudgie team to do well in the games this year, despite the fact that she herself was in a completely different house. Matthew had always wished she possessed greater house pride in terms of Quidditch, but Leah really just enjoyed watching him play. She blinked suddenly at that thought, a small wrinkle appearing across her forehead - would she even go to watch the games now that Matthew had transferred? OWLs were already causing differences to her routine now that she had reached fifth year, and she wondered how much more was going to change with her best friend no longer around to talk to every day.

Seeing McCaulley point at all her pens, Leah looked down in slight surprise that she had already distracted herself so completely from what she had previously been doing. "Oh... well, yes." Leah looked back up smiling. She didn't want to go into it too much, as she was well aware that other students often didn't spend as much time worrying about school as herself. "I'm usually very organised about everything anyway, but my work here means a lot to me - I want to be a teacher one day, I think education is very important." Pushing her glasses up where they had been slipping, Leah allowed herself a small laugh. "Wow, I don't normally say that out loud, it sounds so serious." So far she had only told Matthew - putting her wish into words almost made her feel like she was making a promise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back