Patrnous Memory
Relationship Status
Boggart
Phobias
First Kiss
First French Kiss
Strengths
Weaknesses

<I>"Find something you love to do and you’ll never have to work a day in your life"

History
Personality
HabitsSince Steve loves to play the drums he is always tapping his hands against his legs, tapping out the rhythm of whatever music comes into his head. He also tends to hum music under his breath.
LikesSteve loves music, it's his life really. He is always playing the drums and singing. It's what he has been doing since he moved to Ireland. It's his first love and he has taught himself everything he knows. He has never gone to lessons . He also loves to draw comics, he has always been drawing cartoon figures, ever since he was a toddler.
DislikesSteve hates sport. He has always hated it. P.E was his least favorite subject. Swimming is the only type of exercise he likes or tolerates. It's how he keeps fit. He's been swimming since he was seven. He took lessons till the age of ten.Another thing he hates is reading. He tried reading but he failed miserably. Every now and again he tries to read now and again but usually he fails.
Skills/TalentsHe is a natural singer.He has always been able to sing. He is always singing around the house, he is just a born musician. He is also a talented cartoonist

"The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra".

<SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="150">Family​
<i>
</i><FONT font="Verdana">

Mary
Simon
Lily-Rose
Jane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back