steph's bored.

Steph Shirley

Wand
'Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather'.
Stephanie wandered out of the castle and on the lawn. She hadnt been very happy lately and needed to get away from things. Nothing was going well for her friends, Laura's parents, Harri's parents, plus its a year since James' mum died.
Steph sat down on the grass and stared into the distance.

"Steph? What is going on with Laura. I could barely get in the dorm. What happened?" Belle asked confused.

Steph jumped and looked up, 'Oh hi Belle, um her parents, their dead.' Stephanie stopped and looked down, 'She got a letter the other day, she was so upset. I didnt know what to say to her.'

"Oh. No... It must have been heartbreaking" Belle said as she joined Steph on the grass. "How have you been? Did James help you out?" Belle asked.

'Yeah he did, but ive heard nothing off anyone, i dont know if she's d-dead or alive.' Stephanie told her, staring at the ground. 'Sorry im being stupid again.'

"Steph. Thats not far. Your not being stupid. Your being perfectly normal. Your sick worried thats all." Belle said giving her a hug tightly. "Are you okay" she noticed her eyes were watering.

Stephanie wiped her eyes, 'Um, im really not. Im so worried, its hard enough being away from her, but being away when she really needs me. It hurts. I have this empty feeling inside me. I cant cope like this.'

"Ok. Its ok. She'll be fine.." Belle hoped. Steph was her best friend if she died Steph would be destroyed. "Have you heard anymore news?"

'No, nothing, ive written to alex so many times. And nothing. Its not like him, he always used to write when i went away for the summer, every other day. And even when i stayed over somebodys house he'd ring me,' Stephanie said. 'I think i should stop thinking about it, i cant carry on like this, it hurts to much.'

"Yeah Steph I agree. It could be a long wait.... but if you need to talk I'm here!" Belle smiled and put her hand on her shoulder. "I am kinda freaked a lot of bad things have been happening to like everyone I'm just waiting for my turn" Belle laughed unassuringly.

Stephanie laughed for the first time since she got the letter telling her about Rose. 'I hate how everyone's having to deal with something right now, its so hard. Everyones supposed to be having fun.' She told her, 'I hope you dont have to go through any of this.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back