Staying over.

Brogan Swan

Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Brogan walked around his apartment, picking up trash and moving things around. Nina, his girlfriend, was coming to stay for a few days, and Brogan wanted the apartment looking as best as possible. Nina had been here before, the night she sneaked out of school.

About an hour later, the apartment was looking decent, and he had set up a camp bed in the bedroom for him to sleep on, whilst she had his bed. Brogan hoped Nina wouldnt mind them sleeping in the same room, but Brogan didnt have another room to stay in. He sat on the sofa, it was quiet, usually there was music blaring out of the apartment, but today, the sound system was quiet, Brogan wanted to hear Nina coming..

Nina woke up, early and pretty well unprepared. Today the young Hufflepuff was going to leave Hogwarts behind, for a few days, to spend time with her boyfriend at his house. She only hoped that he didn't have any funny ideas. She knew he had a bit of a reputation, though she had a feeling that Brogan would respect her enough not to even try. They had been very close friends before hand anyways.

When Nina had finished packing herself a small bag of things she knew she would need, she changed out of her sweat pants and white wife beater, and into some black skinny jeans and a loose, blue top. The top succesfully hid her small figure, and she brushed her hair before plopping her hair brush into her bag.

Nina swung the bag over her shoulder before grabbing a black jacket and putting on some converse. She decided that she would go say a quick bye to her few Hufflepuff friends then leave the castle, and go see Brogan.

When she finished she happily left and began walking towards Brogan's misleading condo. She remembered clearly what it looked like, though she did not remember if he had mentioned there being a spare room. Nina shrugged, if she had to she would sleep on the sofa, she was so small there would be room left even if she was stretched out to her full body length.

As she walked she began singing a song, that was barely audible. The song was from a musical Nina, didn't mind, it wasn't her favorite but it wasn't her least favorite. Since it was only Nina singing she only sang the girl's verses, part of her expected some random stranger to start singing it with her, but no. That did not happen, she reached Brogan's appartment and she smiled widely as she knocked on his door, in time with the actress knocking on the door frame in the actual musical, but her singing did stop, so she wouldn't seem like such a weird-o.

Brogan twidled his thumbs, the apartment felt different without music. He groaned, hoping she'd come soon.

Brogan jumped up at the sound of a knock on the door, he walked over to the door and opened it. He grinned at Nina, 'Hey beautiful,' He held the door open for her.

\sorry its a bit short./

As Nina waited, she heard footsteps come towards her, she bit the inside of her cheek anxiously, this was going to be a fun few days. When the door was swung open, Nina smiled at the boy that stood with his hand around the brass nob.

Nina held in a squeal as best as she could, but she couldn't control wrapping her small arms around Brogan's waist, embracing him in a way that showed exactly how much she had missed him, and how much she needed the time away from Hogwarts.

The small girl looked up at the boy and smiled brightly, her eyes twinkled with joy as she said, "Hey stranger." Her tone was playful, but her words honest. They had seen each other, three maybe four times since they began dating, but this was a given, considering that dearest Brogan had been expelled from Hogwarts Scotland, and they both knew that it would be improbable to have him be accepted into Hogwarts New Zealand.

She rested her chin on his chest so she could look at him as they stood in the doorway, clung to each other, looking like one person because they were so close, the lines of their bodies matched together like a perfect puzzle as she murmured, "Happy Holidays."

lame post sorry ^^

Brogan grinned as Nina wrapped her arms around him, he kissed her, showing her how much he missed her. 'Mm,' he murmered, sqeezing her body closer to his. 'Hey,' He said softly, 'Same to you!'

Brogan sqeezed her once more, and let her go, pulling her into his apartment and letting go of her hand, and placing his hand on the small of her back, and leading her to the couch, 'Do you want a drink?' He smiled.

Nina couldn't help but be a little thrown off when Brogan kissed her, she hadn't expected it, but just as she was about to respond to the kiss he pulled away. A feeling of dissatisfaction crossed her for only a second. She smiled at him as he lead her to the couch, staying as close to him as she could, with out having the risk of either of them falling over each other.

"Do you want a drink?" Brogan asked, his tone of voice was normal, but something led Nina to believe that something had changed, whether it was with her or him, she wasn't sure. But she was sure just from the way his raspy voice rang in her ears, that something had changed.

She then responded with two kindly words: "Yes please." Before Nina would let him go do anything, she kissed his cheek, she had to stand on the tips of her toes even to reach his cheek though, it was a little embarrassing for her. Her palm rested on his chest as she stood with flat feet. A smile spread across her lips, before she sat down, and crossed her right leg over her left in a lady like manor, but her action was still youthful, as she awaited Brogan to sit with her. I've missed him so much, I really should study less, she thought with an inward roll of her eyes, wondering if she was studying too much.

[sorry.. I've kinda lost my muse]

Brogan smiled, letting her kiss his cheek, he kissed her softly on the forehead, and stroked her cheek.

He walked to the kitchen, a grin on his face, he was so happy to have Nina come to stay, he had missed her a lot whilst she'd been at school. He opened two bottles of butterbeer and walked back to the couch, where Nina was sitting waiting. He smiled at her, and placed the butterbeers down on the coffee table.
Brogan sat down next to her, pulling her onto his lap suddenly, and holding her. 'How've you been?' He asked, kissing the top of her head softly.

Nina blushed as Brogan pulled her onto his lap, though she ignored her flushing cheeks when he leaned in and kissed her head, her eyes instinctively closed, and a smile threatened to show up on her lips, when she reopened them. "I've been.." Nina began quizzically, the truth was she didn't know. She hadn't experienced too much to be happy or upset with anything. Perhaps she was lonely? She blinked as if disagreeing with that thought, there really wasn't any word to describe how she was, aside from the fact that she was over joyed that she was with her boyfriend, and one of her close friends from Hoggies would be joining her at HNZ.

Nina let out a small huff as she shrugged, showing Brogan that she honestly did not know. She looked up at him, hoping for a more detailed response to the same question he asked her. "And yourself?" As she waited for him to respond, she put her hands on his arms absentmindedly and bit her lip happily.

Brogan looked at Nina, he could tell she didnt know how she had been, 'Mm,' Brogan murmered, pulling her closer to his body and hugging Nina tightly, to show her he was there if she wanted to talk about anything.

'Im surviving,' Brogan sighed slowly, 'Truth is, ive been a little lonely lately, Zaks gone back to England, he's going travelling with his girlfriend in a few weeks, so im not going to see him for a while, plus your away at school.' He chewed on his lip, wondering why everything had slipped out, 'I miss you,' He hugged her tightly again, kissing her soft hair.

(sorry its late, and a bit lame :) )

[Nah it's cute]

Nina blushed as Brogan hugged her closer to him, but was listening to what he was saying as she rested her head on his chest, to hear his soft heart beat. "I miss you too," she murmured gently. "You should go out and make some friends love," she encouraged as she hugged him back. "Did you hear? Bella is going to Hogwarts New Zealand," she said happily, knowing that the two were in the same year, and were close enough friends.

Brogan smiled down at his girlfriend, he lent his head down to hers, and kissed her softly, letting her know he wa so glad to be hers.
'I should, i just dont like the awkward stage, between meeting and becoming friends.' Brogan sighed truthfully.
'Bella? Wow, i havnt heard from her in a while,' Brogan smiled.

Nina put her hand on Brogan's cheek and leaned upwards and she kissed him warmly, before leaning back down and smiling at him. "Yeah me neither," she said joyfully before leaning back up and kissing him once more. She hugged him and inhaled his soft smell as she rested her head on his chest.

Brogan grinned, holding Nina tightly, 'Mm, Nina i really like you,' He blurted out the obvious, not really caring how lame he sounded, he just wanted to make sure Nina knew.

Brogan kissed the top of her head, and left his head leaning on the top of hers.

Nina smiled brightly and let out a girlish giggled and said, "I really like you too." She closed her eyes contently and smiled.

LAME ^^

Brogan grinned, watching her close her eyes he lent in and kissed her softly. The kiss was a little different than the others, he put his all into the kiss.

A few moments passed, when Brogan pulled away, he smiled happily. Suddenly shifting Nina off of him, he stood up and ran up the stairs, he walked to his closet and pulled out a christmas gift bag. Inside was Ninas present.

He ran back down to where Nina was waiting, and sat next to her. He handed her the gift, waiting to see her reaction..

/the gift is a tiffany necklace, and a tiffany bracelet\

Nina was just about to open her eyes feeling Brogan's gaze on her when his lips touched hers. Her cheeks flushed as she returned the kiss with the same emotion he was sending her. I'm lucky, she thought as they pulled away, she opened her eyes happily.

Her eye brow arched when Brogan lifted her off of him and ran up stairs. "Weird," she murmured to herself, and began fiddling with her fingers until Brogan returned, she was surprised to see her present in his hand. Oh dear I hope it wasn't anything expensive, mine was a little shabby, she thought as she kissed his cheek taking the gift from his hands.

As she opened it her bottom lip hung open in shock, she looked over at Brogan and a bright smile formed on her lips. She was speechless, it was beautiful and very sweet of him. Nina wrapped her arms around Brogan and said warmly, "Thank you Brogan, I love them." She leaned in and kissed his cheek once more, wishing she had gotten him something better now.

Brogan grinned, they had cost him a lot. And he was very glad she liked them.

Brogan smiled when Nina wrapped her arms around him, he pulled her back onto his lap, and kissed her on the mouth. 'Good,' He murmered into her hair when he broke the kiss. He pulled her closer to him, his lips soflty resting on her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back