Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lanithro?
Wand
Curved 17 Inch Swishy Larch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Though the sorting had not really gone as he would have liked, being left in a different house to both of his siblings, Felix was feeling pretty good. Finn had made Gryffindor sound like the be all and end all of Hogwarts life, but he was sure there were great people in all houses. He would just have to find them. He was heading to the second floor corridor when he decided to sit on the stairs. No sooner had he sat down when someone came tumbling down them and landed in a heap in front of them. He tried so hard, he really did, but seeing that they were not hurt, Felix peeled into a fit of laughter that he hadn't quite managed to hold back. "Oh my god, mate! That was aces!"

Falon was not stoked that her twin was in a different house. Now she was stuck with Finn, and no one to protect her! Most of the time, Felix would just laugh at what Finn did, but it was nice to have someone else there too. Now it was just her, and Finn was probably going to prank her endlessly. She was definitely going to miss her twin.
Falon wasn't one that was clumsy, but being at Hogwarts, her head was in the clouds. Looking up at the ceiling, Falon walked around a corner, and mis - stepped, tumbling down a set of stairs. Groaning, Falon looked up, seeing it was Felix that was laughing at her. Falon crawled over to him, before punching him in the leg. "Stop laughing Felix! You should be helping me up!" She exclaimed.

Felix rubbed his leg where he got punched, but continued to laugh. Falon could hit hard, she had too if she wanted to do any damage to either he or Finn, but mostly she was just trying to get her point across. "Awh... I'm... sorry Fay... but that was great!" He said, trying desperately to curb his laughter. He didn't want to be laughing all day, but it looked as if he just might. So he threw back his head, narrowly missing the side of the bannister and kept right on laughing.

Falon glared at her twin as he kept laughing. "No! It! Wasn't!" She exclaimed again, hitting him on each word. She sat next to her twin, and rubbed her ankle. Falon hated falling, she preferred being in control of what her body did. "I bet you're laughing about the fact that I'm stuck with Finn without you as well, right?" She asked, grumpily.

Felix threw his hands up to protect himself as Falon laid into him again, though his laughing continued. She sat next to him though and accused him of being happy that she was with Finn and he was all on his own. That was simply not the truth at all. His laughed died immediately and he looked away from Falon. "How can you even suggest that?" He asked, his voice softer in his sadness. He never wanted to be away from Falon, or from Finn, but that was just the way things went he supposed. Slowly he was being separated from all of his family and he just didn't like it.

Falon bit her lip when Felix's voice dropped. She felt guilty that he was by himself. She hoped he would be okay with it. "I'm sorry Felix." She moved closer to him and put her arm around his shoulder. "You'll still see me all the time. It's probably for the best, because I'd probably annoy you all the time!" She said, bumping her shoulder against his, jokingly.

Felix leaned into Falon's arm when she wrapped it around his shoulder. Being in a different house from her was weird. He was so used to always having her around that not being able to go and see her as it pleased him was more than a little upsetting. "It's not the same but, you and Finn get to be together all the time and I have to be stuck on my own. I don't know anyone in my house!" He was pretty good at making friends, but now he had to start over. At least Falon had a leg up.

Falon shrugged. "Finn's got his own stuff to do, the only time I'll ever see him is if he's pulling some prank again." She said, trying to get her twin to understand. "And any time you need me, you can just come and get me. Maybe I can convince someone to let you know the password so you can come in too!" Falon said happily, wondering if it were possible. Surely it had to be.

Felix perked up a little when Falon told him that she would try to see if maybe he could get her password. "You can come to mine too! I'll ask a prefect and if they say no, I'll go steal a girls robes and you can have them!" This made him much happier. Access for him to his siblings was very important to him. He already missed his parents, it wasn't fair that he had to miss Falon too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back