Startup..

Sui Chin Ying

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
Staring blankly at the ceiling Sui Chin started to burst out a giggle without a reason. Deep inside she wondered if she is star-crossed here in Hogwarts. Then suddenly she heard a voice that startled her. Sui Chin turned her back and saw a student smiling at her.

Creepela looked at the startled Asian girl. "Hey there how are you? I haven't seen you around here" Creepela curiously said. "I think I have seen her before" Creepela thought as she was thinking where she have seen the girl before, she just smiled a certain smile that no one saw her smile before.

Sui Chin gazed at the girl standing in front of her. "Ni hao, ..Uhmm Fine" she said in a gushy way. The girl seems to be familiar to Sui Chin somehow. "I'm Sui Chin by the way" she introduced herself to the girl.

Creepela smiled again. "hi. I am Creepela. some of the fourth years want to call me a zombie because I told them I was then she chuckled. Anyways have you met some people here? How's it going so far?" she asked

"Nice to meet you Creepela" she said to the girl. Sui Chin was delighted to finally have someone to talk to. "Uhmm..Yup just a few to name actually..Well Hogwarts is so amazing but somehow..I wish to have more friends though.." she yearned.

Creepela then smiled then she turned silent. "hmmmmmm" she just whined she was just waiting for someone to break the silence.

"Uhmmm..How about you Creepela?How is Hogwarts for you so far?" Sui Chin asked the girl who seems to be speechless.

"Well hmm Hogwarts is well interessstting "Creepela said in an unsure voice but then she smiled. She looked up the ceiling then side the walls then the stairs she just looked around. Still she can't think of a topic. "So uhmmmm what have you been doing in this school so far?" Creepela asked the asian girl

"Uhmm..just finding new friends and learning magic..nothing much" Sui Chin replied the questionwhile smiling. She took a sudden glance at the students passing by them then started to ask the same question to Creepela.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back