Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Zom
Wand
12 inch slightly springy Cypress with unicorn hair core.
Zeke was slowly adjusting to life as an adult. His aunt had decided to move to New Zealand for some weird reason, but he had given up trying to understand his aunt a long time ago. She was very likely just crazy. Still, he appreciated her more than he could say. She had helped him get into a nutritionist program in Arizona, paid for most of his tuition, and had given him almost eight months of free living in her apartment while he got in his feet. That time was drawing to a close, however, and Zeke wasn't really sure what to do about it. Today, though, he tried to push his worries aside as he had a lunch scheduled with Dominic. Zeke straightened out his hair- it was finally at a length he liked again- before apparating to the man's apartment. Zeke held a rose behind his back, knocking and then bouncing on his feet a bit as he waited for the other man to answer.

Dominic knew his education at Ilvermorny was not exactly the best preparation for a muggle university but he with the start of ever semester he was reminded. Thankfully his mother had insisted he keep up during his summers or he would be in an even worse spot. But he still found himself exhausted and it was only the beginning of the term. But Zeke was meeting him for lunch, and it had been one of the only things getting him through the week. Their relationship had been interesting after their less than happy reunion. They basically had to start over but Dominic didn't really mind. He hadn't realized how much he had missed his boyfriend until he had him again. Dominic had just remembered to put on a clean shirt when he heard a knock at the door. "One sec!" he called out as he finished trying to make his hair behave before giving up and deciding a few stray hairs never hurt anyone. With one last deep breath he opened the door and smiled as he saw Zeke waiting.

Zeke smiled warmly as he heard Dominic call out. His smile only widened as the man answered. Zeke laughed lightly, stepping in to press a kiss to Dominic's cheek and press the rose into his hands before pulling back just a little and winking. "Somehow I always forget how handsome you are," he pouted, reaching up to brush back the stray curls that had fallen into Dom's eyes.

Dominic smiled as Zeke kissed his cheek and his earlier stress started melt away. He let out a sound of surprise as his boyfriend. ever the romantic, pulled out a rose gave it to him. He blushed slightly at Zeke's words but rolled his eyes playfully. "Yeah yeah." he said with a laugh and gestured for him to come inside now that he had a flower to deal with it. "Nice touch." he called out behind him as he went to the kitchen. Dominic frowned. Neither him or Amethyst had any vases, or if his roommate did have any he didn't know about them. Instead he pulled one of the taller cups from the cupboard and filled it with water before setting the rose inside. "There we go. A nice pop of color." he said with a thoughtful nod.

Zeke smiled and sauntered inside, sticking his hands in his pockets. He looked around again as he moved, taking in Zeke's apartment and playing the game he usually did; was it Dominic's, or was it Amaya's? She was oddly practical. He followed Dom into the kitchen, leaning in the doorway and smiling softly. He held his arms up as Dominic put the rose in a glass. "Yep, it's gorgeous. Now love me," he pouted, curling his fingers in and out of his palms to try and summon Dominic closer.

Dominic stood there admiring his work as Zeke expressed his frustration. He let out a laugh before lacing his fingers between his boyfriend’s and let himself be pulled closer. “How cruel of me to keep you waiting.” he teased and planted a kiss on Zeke’s cheek. He could already feel some of the stress starting to lift now that Zeke was here and he realized just how much he needed this quality time together.

Zeke hummed softly, smiling and shutting his eyes as Dominic kissed his cheek. "Oh, horribly cruel," he pouted. "I've been devastated. I demand cuddles and kisses on the couch," he ordered playfully, turning and sashaying towards the living room. "Is Amaya in? I need to know if I'm sharing or if I can just keep you all to myself," he commented, falling into the couch and opening his arms back up for his boyfriend.

Dominic laughed at Zeke's pout. "How will you ever forgive me?" he teased dramatically, playing along with their bit. But he hesitated when he mentioned his roommate and looked around the apartment to try and find any evidence she had been around lately. "I'm not sure." he admitted. He had been so busy he lost track of her schedule but he was pretty sure she was at some kind of class right now. He joined Zeke on the couch. "This doesn't look a lot like lunch." he teased again. He leaned into his boyfriend and sighed. Things were finally going well for them and he wanted to enjoy it.

Zeke smiled softly. "Hm, it will take quite a bit for me to forgive this slight," he teased. "Maybe a sleepover will make me feel better," he only half-teased. He was distracted as Dominic finally leaned into him. Zeke almost melted, wrapping his arms around Dominic and sighing softly. He shut his eyes and cuddled in closer. "I love you, Dom," he murmured, half to himself and without a thought. He was wrapped up in the mans warmth, enjoying the closeness. Zeke hadn't come from a very cuddly home, and he had to admit that snuggling with his boyfriend was one of his favorite things.

Dominic let himself relax, enjoying a moment of stillness after what felt like an endless cycle of exams and projects. He closed his eyes and smiled at Zeke’s teasing. “I think that could be arranged.” he laughed, when a sleepover was mentioned. In the silence that followed he thought he might have fallen asleep, so when Zeke said ‘I love you’ he almost didn’t notice. It took a beat or two for the words to land and Dominic opened his eyes. His mind was now racing a mile a minute knowing that this was an important moment and he didn’t want to mess it up. Sitting up, he turned to Zeke so he could get a better look at him. He smiled and kissed his boyfriend. He knew there was an expectation that he should say it back but he didn’t want to rush it just because Zeke said it first. “What brought that on?” he asked quietly.

Zeke sighed happily, content in just cuddling Dominic, but all too soon the other man had shifted so he was sitting. Zeke pouted, sitting up himself. He was appeased though as Dominic kissed him, though it ended all too soon. He opened his eyes to look at Dominic, tilting his head slightly at the question. "You're warm," he replied easily. "And I missed you. And I do," He hesitated, a sudden thought hitting him. "Should... I not have said it?" He asked, a slight look of worry crossing his face. Maybe Dominic didn't...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back