Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy Acacia Wand with Veela Hair Core
tumblr_lyhoqgglKh1qd6cjto1_500.gif

R A Y L E E ;; L A G O W S K I
B u r s t i n g  t h r o u g h  a  b l o o d  r e d  s k y...

Meet Raylee! Or perhaps I should say Ray, since that's what she demands to be called. I thought I'd start early on plots this year (I know, we're not even in semester two yet...), and I'm hoping I'll be able to resist the temptation to sort more than one first year, so that I'll be able to dedicate a lot of time to Ray.

She's the boisterous younger sister of Reuben and Rudolf, and also the elder sister of two younger brothers. As the only female of the family (besides her Mother), she's learned to take charge of situations and keep her brothers in check. Though they think she's a nag, the twins are extremely protective of her, as beneath her cocky, defensive attitude, she's really as sensitive as any other ten year old girl.

Since she's been home educated, and lives on a farm in the middle of nowhere, Ray doesn't exactly have any friends. I think with her attitude she's going to struggle a bit there, but the fact she's eager to make some will help her a lot. She'd have no trouble approaching people, and would be very loyal and dependable to her friends, but introverts might find her a tad overwhelming.

As well as friends, I'm sure she'll have a few rivals. I mentioned before that she loves to be in charge of group situations, so I can see that rubbing people up the wrong way. Do note that anyone who tries to cross her will probably have to cross Reuben and Rudolf first.

And lastly, although it seems crazy early to plot this stuff so soon, I'd be interested in plotting future flings/crushes/a final (but mainly flings and crushes). Ray is quite reckless and spontaneous, and I can see her, er, falling hopelessly for a lot of people. Especially if they're bad for her. And she would be open to relationships with either gender. So feel free to PM me if you have ideas for that!

Cheeers ^_^

I have some thoughts.

For when she's actually at Hogwarts I have two students currently in their first year who could befriend Ray as they are only a year older. James Cade and Georgina de Lacey both have no problems with mischieve if thats a route you wanted to go down. I'm gonna keep things brief but if you want any more info about each character than feel free to ask. James would be good as a friend for Ray, Georgina too but for Georgina and Ray maybe they could date at some point, I'm quite flexible with her love life but we can pm about that if your interested.

I also have Hayden Lavish. I think he's a year younger than Ray so he won't be at Hogwarts until Ray's second year (I'll have to double check that I haven't done much with Hayden so i'm not entirely sure how old he is.) But they could run in to each other somewhere and become friends before starting school.

Let me know what you think. :D

Hey Daniel!

James & Ray - I'd be interested to see how that panned out, because Rudolf and Reuben would undoubtedly have words with James for trying to befriend their little sister. I'm not entirely sure what Ray would think. I can imagine her feeling as if he'd be trying to mentor her, and indignantly expressing that she doesn't need a mentor. But at the same time kind of secretly wanting to hang out with the older kids, and every now and then 'accidentally' turning up where James happens to be.

Georgina & Ray - I LOVE the idea of a friendship/romance between these two in their later years. I don't know that much about Georgina, but from what I've seen, I could definitely see her being the sort of girl Ray would want to date. However I think it would be quite short lived as eventually their personalities would clash. What do you think?

Hayden & Ray - Ooh, where does Hayden live? I don't think Ray will be leaving New York until she goes shopping for her supplies in Obsidian/Brightstone, but maybe they could meet there some time?

Georgina and Ray: I agree, Georgina doesn't seem like a long term relationship type to me at this stage in her development so I can see her having a few short relationships. I can see the romance between them being great, they'd be really into each other until bam they get sick of each other. Georgina would most likely do something to sabotage it if it was going to good, on the other hand their relationship could be labored and full of bickering. We can play around with their dynamic during their friendship and see how it goes.

James and Ray: I like it, James wouldn't try to mentor her because he would feel old enough but it could be fun if she took it that way, she could be like his shadow, always turning up where he is but gets all defensive if its mentioned.

Hayden and Ray: Hayden lives in Australia but they could meet in Obsidian harbour it is somewhere he frequents often, but his family travels a lot so New York could be a destination for them.

Georgina & Ray - Yeah, I see them bickering a lot, but up until a certain point that just strengthens the relationship even more. But then something happens that's a clincher and ends it? Oooh actually I kind of have some ideas, I'm going to PM you on Paige about them though!

James & Ray - Awesome! She would get extremely defensive if he ever mentioned that, haha. And then probably start purposely avoiding him just to prove him wrong.

Hayden & Ray - That'd be cool! She lives in a rural area, and probably not a popular travel destination... Unless Hayden and Ray's parents knew each other already or something, and they went over to visit. Up to you!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back