Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Todd)
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Swishy Poplar Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Penelope knew seventh year would be busy, but it was a little annoying now that she had a boyfriend. She hadn't seen Todd much since coming to Hogwarts, busy with Heta Omega, her prefect duties and keeping on top of homework. So she sent him a note to meet her at the abandoned classroom before lunch, hoping to get a little bit of alone time before she had to rush off to her classes again. She had a small gift to give him from her trip to the supermarket with muggle studies, and she just wanted to see him. She waited impatiently in the corridor, trying to look like she just happened to be hanging around the empty classroom for no real reason.

Todd had a girlfriend. Let that sink in for a moment because he could hardly believe it himself. Sometimes he wondered if he was going to wake up from a dream or realise that he had massively misunderstood Penny. But then he'd pull himself back, reminding himself that this wasn't a mistake and he wasn't dreaming. He really did have a girlfriend, and she was wonderful.

He received a note from his girlfriend to meet, and his Care of Magical Creatures class beforehand dragged on for what felt like forever. As soon as the lesson ended, he bolted back to the castle, stopping briefly at the Great Hall to grab a couple of sandwiches for them. He then made his way to the abandoned classroom.

Spotting Penny waiting in the corridor, he smiled and quickened his pace. "Hey, Penny. Sorry to keep you waiting," he greeted, slightly out of breath from all the running. "Professor Burleigh likes to go into a lot of detail."

Penny beamed as she saw Todd approach, smiling up at him as he came close. She reached up to brush his hair out of his face, a little shyly. "Hey, no worries... did you run?" She asked him, as she noticed he was out of breath. "C'mon, let's talk in here." She said, taking his hand and tugging him into the empty classroom. It had clearly been abandoned for a while, a few desks stacked in the corner and an old blackboard that some kid had drawn inappropriate things on half hidden behind it. Penny didn't mind the setting, she just wanted a moment alone. "I got you something." She told him, taking the muggle candy out of her bag and handing it to him. "I hope you like this kind- I wasn't sure. We went on a trip to a supermarket with muggle studies." She explained, wondering now if she should have gotten him something different.

Todd grinned as he approached Penny, her smile making everything okay. When she brushed his hair out of his face, he considered kissing her but decided to catch his breath first. "I might've run a bit. I wanted to see you," he admitted, still slightly out of breath.

Following her into the abandoned classroom, Todd barely noticed the room. All that mattered was being alone with Penny. When she handed him the muggle candy, his eyes lit up. "Wow, thanks, Penny! That's so thoughtful of you," he said, touched that she had thought of him. "I've not tried much muggle candy before, I'm sure I'll love it." Then he added, "We can share them after... sandwiches!" Todd revealed the sandwiches he had grabbed from the Great Hall on his way upstairs. "I thought you might be hungry."

Penelope smiled brightly when it became clear Todd liked her gift, she had hoped he would like this kind. It was even better to know he hadn't tried much of it, so she had given him something new to experience. Her smile grew into a grin when he revealed he had grabbed sandwiches on his way here. "Oh! That's so nice of you." She said. "We can have lunch here together." She said with a smile. An old dusty classroom might not be the most romantic place for a picnic, but she didn't care. It was perfect. She hesitated then, before deciding to be bold. He was her boyfriend, they were seventeen... she could kiss him. She leaned up on tiptoes and kissed him softly, ready to pull back at the first sign of him not wanting to do this here.

Todd easily matched Penny's smile, setting the sandwiches down just as his girlfriend leaned in and kissed him softly. Momentarily surprised, he quickly melted into the kiss, gently wrapping his arms around her. When he pulled back, he looked into her eyes, a warm smile spreading across his face. "You have the most beautiful blue eyes," he said, still holding her close. He leaned in for another kiss, savouring their special moment together before lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back