Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexa Rhowen

OOC First Name
Marijke
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4 essence of dragonstone
Hello there!
Since I decided to get back to rp'ing I'm looking for some people to do that with! Let me inrtoduce you to my two girls.

Alexa Mae Rhowen
2wnv8ue.gif

This is Alexa, she's my new first year. Alexa is a Half Blood witch who was placed in Gryffindor. She has two older brothers who tend to be very protective over her against other people, but love to tease her when they're at home. They have learned Alexa to not only stand up for herself at times but to also stand up for her friends. She's a fun girl to be around and loves to have a laugh now and then. Alexa is also someone who does a lot of things that can eaily get her into trouble and is very straightforward, which consequences into her having a big mouth sometimes. Alexa loves transifguration and wants to be really good at it in the future.

What she needs: Someone who can make her think about doing something before actually doing it. Friends, maybe someone who needs Alexa to stand up for him/her and some enemies.

Ryleigh Adelaide Millet
hx2qti.gif

So this is here is Ryleigh, she's a second-year Ravenclaw and a Muggle Born. Ryleigh is a single child and has been living with her uncle since she was four, because her parents disowned her the moment they found out she was a witch. She is quite intelligent and very friendly, which allows her to make friends quite easily. Though she might seem a bit shy at first, when you get to know her you'll find out that she is a real sweetheart and a lovely person to be around. She loves to make people laugh and can be rather funny at times. Ryleigh also has this smile upon her face which almost always seems to be there, when it's not you can almost tell for certain that something's wrong. She loves being outside and that's why you'll often find her in the gardens or at the lake.

What she needs: Basically everything, but most of all friends. Ryleigh has learned not to judge people by their House, so it could be from any of them. She doesn't easily dislike people, but maybe there is someone who could be an enemy of hers

I also have my dear Kath here who I'm not active with right now, but if someone might be interested in an rp just let me know.
<i>
</i>

I think that Ryleigh and Gabriel could get along well. He also enjoys the outdoors, but he really loves quidditch. They are in the same house and both second years. I am open to ideas.

I think Marcel and Alexa could be friends. Here is a little information about him: he's quite awkward and especially very careful with what he should and should not do. He has a couple of places that he finds beautiful, some of them are, the Hufflepuff common room, the North Tower and the Great Hall. Marcel finds Care of Magical Creatures totally awesome, and hopes that he can do something with it in the future.

Ryleigh x Gabriel: I think they'd get along just fine. Ryleigh adores Quidditch as well but enjoys watching it more than actually playing it. Maybe an rp could take place somewhere outside or to start of in the Common room?

Alexa x Marcel: I think they could become quite good friends. As you say Marcel is someone who is very careful with what he does and doesn't do and Alexa might learn something from that. Any ideas for a place where it could be?

Heya Marijke! I think that Ryleigh and Jane could get along fine. Jane is also a muggleborn, and they can support each other in that. Ryleigh is second years, i don't know if that is a problem. But she could tell Jane all about hogwarts. And because they are in the same house, they could walk in sometimes to each other.

Also it seems fun to be enemies from eachother, i have Brittany and Fiona both second years. You can read all about them in my Plotline, and ask ofcourse! Brittany is part-veela and does not like Gryffindor because her stepmother was one, and she thinks they are all the same.

I still have Lauren, who was friends with Ryleigh, so we could get along with that, all or characters could match something. I send you a pm, in dutch it is something easier :)

Ryleigh x Jane: I think this could work out great, since the two girls have a lot in common. It's no problem at all that Ryleigh has been here for a bit longer than Jane, she could, like you said, tell her a few things about the place and stuff.

I'd also love to continue with Lauren and Ryleigh, but I'll send you a pm.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back