Start of the Secret Relationship.

Adira felt Andrew pull back and she did aswell.
She looked at him curiously in the dark trying to make out his features, she knew what he was thinking words wern't necessary.
"Okay" she said "One Thing First" she said as she put her other hand on the back of his head keeping her hand on the back of his neck, she pulled him forward and kissed him again.

She pulled back and jumped up off the table and attempted to make her way to the door, she bumped into a few desks before she tripped over and hit the ground "Well i guess my Darkness Skills aren't working" she said as she tried to find something to help her stand up.

Andrew waited to know what was to be done first. Not resisting the kiss he let her kiss him however he did not respond back for the moment was a critical one. They were breaking curfew and who knew what other rules they had broken thus it wasn't safe to hover here. They could carry on their happy moments in the common room or AB's room as well since Jake would be somewhere in the library or even if he would be in the dorm AB would kick him out and they would have all the time to themselves but not now.

Although it was very dark, Andrew's eyes could see but not very clearly. He walked beside Ad and sighed as she tripped over something. Helping her to get to her feet he whispered "Lumos". Peeking out of the classroom he saw that whoever it was patrolling outside had gone. "Let's go" he said the icy tone barely audible as he put his hand around Adira's shoulder and started walking to the common room.

Adira felt Andrew Help her up before muttering Lumos "Thanks" she said her eyes adjusting.
She felt Andrew being tense and she shrugged, he was a prefect after all. As soon as Adira walked out of the Room her Cool Dark Aura came back almost the instant she stepped out.

The Dungeon was Dark and cold and Adira looked around for someone patrolling. But they soon made it to the common Room and Adira walked in with Andrew and dropped her guard and kept up her Chill who knew if there was any stupid members of slytherin who were planning on staying up late.

Andrew and Adira walked to the common room trying to make the least possible echoes from their footsteps however they were not having much success since they were walking like a couple. Entering the common room Andrew relaxed for they were safe from detentions or getting off house points for Slytherin which was in the fourth place already.

He scanned the common room and luckily it was empty. All Slytherins were in their dormitories or somewhere outside happily leaving behind some privacy for Andrew and Adira. Walking to one of the couches near the fire place, Andrew waved his wands slightly and a roaring fire erupted in the fire place producing heat so they wouldn't freeze in the cold dungeons.

Turning to face Adira, now in full light there was no hiding that she was so gorgeous and her features attracted him very much. Placing his hand on her cheek as he traced her smooth and skinny cheek bone he spoke, his voice icy yet firm not stuttering anymore. "Adira, I don't think I am ready to take our relationship into public" he told her the truth. There was no hiding anymore from the truth that he was not willing to accept from months now. It had been for this very reason that he had stayed away from Adira.

Adira watched as the Fire erupted and she smiled, Fire was such a wonderful thing, so dangerous, so Destructive. Adira snapped out of her trance and snapped her eyes back to look at Andrew
She Smiled at Andrew before she leaned against a table.

"i Understand, who wants to be seen with a Goth Gang Member, it would be social suicide for your perfect prefect status" she said darkly her smiled erased from her face.
She glared at him for a minute before she smiled "I'm Kidding"

Andrew sighed as she said she was kidding. His eyes gazed into her glaring ones and he knew that at some point she did feel sad about this. "I'm sorry" he said in barely audible voice. His hand had now moved into her hair feeling its soft and silkiness. "Its not with you being from goth gang" he said with a smile. He liked goth gang as well as the glam squad. All Isabella, Alyssa, Aleyha, Adira, Larrisa and Hoshi were his friends and all of this had nothing to do with it.

"Just give me some time to absorb it"he said concluding himself. Losing himself once again to Adira's emerald eyes as he gazed into them his showing love and respect for the girl who until few minutes ago had been his best friend and now was here and he had to agree to himself that she was so much more.

Adira nodded when he appologised "Appologising is a sign of weakness" she said darkly, knowing that now that there was a change that people could hear she was going to go back to sounding Dark.
Adira lowered her tone in her voice and made herself hardly audible, she Directed her voice to Andrew so that he could hear her "I don't want to show my... Other side to the public, so i have a reason to keep it secret" she said before she brought her tone back.
"Don't Fear the Goth Gang" she said putting it on incase anyone emerged from the shadows.

She Nodded to the Next thing he said and looked back into his eyes, she felt hypnotised, she just wanted to push herself off the table and throw herself at him but decided against it and held herself back. she dug her nails into the wood of the table she was leaning on to make sure she didn't go anywhere.
She wanted to pull away from his gaze but didn't want to, she wanted to be held in the moment for as long as she could. It Amazed her how much she changed, she didn't know what she felt for andrew until he felt what he felt for her and then it suddenly made sense.
How would she be able to focus on Quidditch without wanting to follow him and give him a Kiss, or Stop breathing just so that he could give her CPR, It would be hard on her to keep it in the Shadows, but she could do it, she was an Ater After all.

Adira broke the Gaze and smiled at him, maybe she could write him letters so she could atleast communicate with him because she knew it would be hard, Andrew being in the public eye for being a prefect and Adira being in the spotlight for being Dark and Devious, a member of the Goth Gang.
The Only Time that they would be able to speak would be during quidditch, or in private, letters would be a good Idea.
Adira was almost lost in his eyes again when she suddenly snapped back.

Andrew nodded as she said that she didn't want to show her soft side to everyone. "I can surely understand that" he told her grinning. He knew how it was for Adira to always be strong around others and not reveal the real her. However he knew how she really was, deep in her heart, somewhere softness was hidden. "I fancy you, Goth" he said with a smile as he watched her lean away on the table.

He didn't know if Adira was feeling safe here with him in the common room. He surely did fear them being spotted by some sleep walking Slytherin however they could always make up something, a reason for their presence here. "Um..do you want to go?"he asked unsure of what she was thinking of feeling at the moment. Surely they would always be seeing each other as best friends, the way it had been before.

It would just be that some moments of their new relationships would have to be in secret. Perhaps in the dungeons, the gardens or the rosebush. Or his dorm...

Adira Nodded at Andrew when he said that he understood, Adira couldn't help but constantly think 'You an Ater, No Emotion, No Pain, No Weakness' she shook her head lightly 'there has to be an expection' she said to herself.

Adira once again lowered her voice and directed it at Andrew, which was hard to do because the hint of her spanish accent wanted her to be loud. "I'm guessing i'm broadcasting the wrong signals, i don't want to leave, i'm trying to not want to jump on you and kiss those lips of yours" she said giving him a wink. "allthough we might need to leave soon" she said as she glaced up at the Clock.

Andrew grinned as he heard her reply and saw her wink at him. "Honestly, you are the worst signal broadcaster I have ever had the luck to meet" he said smiling as he closed the distance between them. Tilting himself slightly on her however ensuring that she was not squished by his weight he whispered "We don't need to leave at all" Glancing at the clock that read one in the morning he said continuing the whisper "Goths shouldn't get distracted". Andrew brought his face close to hers and kissed her softly.

The feeling of her cold lips on his warm ones, the scent she had, her breath made him lose the track of his thoughts. Nothing mattered to him anymore. He didn't care for a moment if someone would spot them or that Adira was a little too young for being with him in such a scenario. He knew his limits, it would be just harmless kissing and nothing more. But he hoped he would be able to control himself but by the looks of it, he couldn't be certain.

His kisses deepened on her lips, his hands found hers and their finger intertwined as he continued his kisses. Pulling back for a breather he asked her "Am I the first person who snogged you?" It would be fascinating if it was. He had been the first to kiss Kirsty, Zazuka and now Adira. However this girl here meant a lot more to him then the rest of the world. His lips moved over her throat and down to her neckline whilst his hands had found some bare skin on her waist to explore.

Adira smirked "you think i am Bad, you have met my Father, he Loves me but he constantly broadcasts Hate and Torture, its like tryin to be affectionate to a shark who is chomping on your leg" she said softly.
When Andrew said tht Goths shouldn't get distracted "i'm not Goth, its just a Name that we got given, i hope you know that" she said thinking what it would be like to actually be recognised as goth, it was a good enough coverup to hide hre Death Eater Family.

When he Brought his face closer to hers her heart leapt again and she kissed him back, but this time she kept up her cool dark aura which was evil enough to make even the mot groan man shiver, she couldn't let her guard down with the possibilty of being spotted, if she was he could try to say that he came onto her and use that as a cover up.
When his Warm hand touched hers she tried not to smile, her Dark cool skin was smooth but still radiated darkness against his warm tender touch.

When he asked if he was the first person to snog her she nodded "Yes, Most Boys are threatend by my dark nature, they don't like to be controlled and i don't really open up to them" she said, she felt his lips move over her throat and she almost got goosebumps, his hand was on her waist and she smiled, his warm touch felt good against her Cool Skin, she felt herself loosing her Dark Aura and quickly snapped out of it bringing her Dark Aura back to close to full blast, It was a handy thing that freaked out even her father, it felt as if the Most Darkest things in the world were closing in on you, you were being crushed by the cold and darkness, Pure Evil.
She hoped that she didn't scare Andrew off with her Dark Aura.

Adira moved her free hand up to his Shoulder and gave him a gentle squeese hoping he wasn't freaked out by her darkness, before she moved her hand down his back.

Andrew laughed as Adira explained about her father. He knew about the goth part, it was just a name and a nice one, quite suited her actually. He could feel her protective aura coming from within Adira and the darkness consuming her soon but that would not affect him for he had seen within her heart and was no longer bound by the iron wall she held around herself. "Sweet" he said as she revealed to him that he was the first guy to kiss her.

He could feel her smirking between the kisses and he loved that it was working out between them. After what seemed like half an hour he could hear movement in the boys dormitory. He knew how much importance this new secret meant to both of them so he lifted himself from the couch and helping Ad to get up he whispered into her neck as he gave her one last hug "See you at breakfast" His lips moving up her throat finally found her lips and crushed into them. Pulling back he added "In the Students Lounge"

After that he turned on his heels and climbed up to the boys dormitory. The Students Lounge, he thought smiling for himself. After what seemed like a whole month he had finally been able to tell Adira his feelings for her and it had worked out. He looked forward to meet her tomorrow.

Adira smiled when he wasn't afraid of her darkness. He must have been the first person in the world not to freak out.

When Andrew Helped her off the couch from all the movements. and that he would see her at breakfast, she felt him kiss her again and she kissed back making the kiss last for as long as she could. he Pulled back and told her where to meet next and she nodded

Adira watched him walk to the Boys Dorms, she waited a few minutes before she follwoed but made her way to the girls dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back