Start of the Secret Relationship.

Andrew Bruke

Andrew was feeling a bit low today. The thought that Mal would now be living with Mortimer made him happy but sad at the same time. Would Mortimer be so kind to keep him as well? If not, he didn't want that to bring problems between the couple. Putting on a white t-shirt that made him look more radiant then he was on this hot summer evening he made his way into the eerie dungeons. It seemed like he needed some time to sort out issues and the volcano of thoughts that was currently erupting in his mind.

Walking in the cold corridors of the huge dark dungeons were the torches were lightened up and the flames danced illuminating the surrounding to a dim atmospheric look he came across an empty class room. It was surprisingly as he remembered the same classroom where he had once secretly brewed the aging potion. Where once he had started his very first 'love' relationship with Kristty Cassidy, having kissed her because his hormones were kicking in under the influence of the potion.

However, today was an different and unusual day because it was seldom that AB felt sad and low. With a sigh he sat on the teacher's table and looked at the empty classroom. It was full of spider webs, dust that dwelled on the empty benches that were pushed aside.

Adira walked down to the Dungeons she was bored, Hoshi and Larissa were off doing something else, and she didn't have Any Mail to reply to, and ontop of that Alain had slithered off to go do something so she had nothing to do.

Adira was about to turn and head towards the Common room when she saw someone walk into a vacant class room, Adira could have sworn it was Andrew, she walked after the Figure into the Class room she saw that it was Andrew who was infact sitting on the Teachers Desk, Adira was wearing Black Skinnys, Black converse and a Black poop tied up as per usual.
Adira lurked in the shadows before she appeared half way up the class room "You look Glum" she said as she studied his facial expression.

Andrew was such deeply into himself that he barely heard the footsteps or felt the human presence of another until they spoke. Raising his eyes to make sure he guessed the voice correctly his eyes met with Adira's green eyes. Her words were true however he didn't feel like giving back a reply. It was considered rude to not greet a woman and as his manners kicked in, his lips slightly curved as he looked at her and gave her a nod as he spoke her name "Adira"

Studying her dressing he couldn't help but feel her beauty. She was looking more slender than usual in her black skinnys. Black did suit her and her brown hair and emerald eyes went with the outfit as well. Motioning her to sit, if she wanted to that is, beside him he spoke once again. "Um ..Yeah..I don't feel so good" he lied.

Adira walked upto the Front desk when Andrew motioned her to Sit, she felt a warm Rush run through her and she just hit it back down. Adira jumped up onto the Desk and sat next to Andrew.
For a Second she caught his eyes and almost forgot what she was going to say before she snapped out of it "You still look glum" she said as she put her hand on his forehead "and you don't have a tempreture" she added before placing her hand on his cheek to test his tempreture.

It felt good to have Adira beside him and this caused a different feeling this time than those feelings of friendship in the past. Andrew ignored it as he heard her say that he didn't have a temperature. He gave a thought to it and decided it would be best to tell her after all he didn't have anyone else whom he could tell and who would understand how exactly he felt. It had only been Adira after Caina had left and now was the time to put his faith and trust in her hands.

Taking her hands in his he spoke in a voice that was lower than his usual. "You know Mallory is getting married this winter..?"he begun as a question. He couldn't recall if he had told her the news or not. He also remembered that he was to invite her to spend the holidays with him so that she could attend Mallory's wedding. But all that could be said later, they had a more important thing to discuss at the moment.

Adira looked at Andrew when he mentioned Mallory "I have not heard anything of the sort, Tell me?" she said curious.
Adira couldn't fee like she wasn't herself when she was Andrew, sure she was still dark and Evil on the inside but she acted differently, she was nice, instead of pushing him away. Adira ignored it for a second and just waited for Andrew.

Andrew sighed wondering where to begin. Shrugging he started "Well Mortimer Bones who is Zazuka's uncle is in love with Mal. Same goes for her so they have decided to get married". Thinking that she probably wouldn't understand the ironic part of the story he elaborated "But the thing is...what if Mortimer doesn't want me to live with them?" The truth, now that he said it sounded more harsh and painful then he thought. A million thought ran through his head at that time, locking them away in a far corner he sat silently looking at Adira.

He was always surprised to see Adira being nice to him for he had always heard that she was not very friendly. He was grateful to her for allowing him to be her friend. "I wouldn't want to create trouble between Mal and Mortimer because of me" he said concluding his worries that now lay in Ad's hands. He felt like she was so much more now, more than a best friend.

Adira looked at Andrew, the name bones popped into her head but it wasn't time to bring it p, after all Her Uncle's wife was once a bones.
Adira nodded and looked at Andrew "I'm sure he would, i don't see a reason why he wouldn't" she said as she tapped her heels together. "And you don't seem like one who would take no for an answer, If he doesn't want you to live with them, make him want to... but again that could be my stupid self going crazy" she said as she gave a small smile.

Adira smirked to herself for a second "Your clearly not anything like me.. then again no one is" she said knowing that she would infact live for the thrill of creating trouble. "Mal adores you she wouldnt be marrying him if she didn't trust him in taking you in" she said.

Andrew listened to Adira's hopeful words. She was right; there was no reason why Morty wouldn't take him in and Mal wouldn't be marrying him he even thought about kicking Andrew out of Mal's life. Giving Ad a smile he said "Yeah, you're right. Its just me worrying over nothing". Hearing Adira said that he was nothing like her, he raised an eyebrow. "Where does our being similar come into all this?"he asked curiously.

His mood was taking a turn, becoming lighter and cheerful slowly. He smiled, giving out his best smile to Adira. She was truly what he needed, the one that could change and make him understand. He widened his arms and embraced her into a tight hug. As they bodies touched, he felt a new warm feeling rise in his gut. Her hair smelled of good shampoo giving her a seductive odor. Instead of letting her go, his arms tightened over her as he unknowingly lengthened their hug.

It felt so good having her in his arms. He smiled to himself on these thought about Adira. This was when he realized that he was supposed to let go her long ago. Immediately, he removed his long arms from wrapping them around her slender figure. Feeling embarrassed, a crimson color developed on his cheeks. He couldn't believe that he was actually blushing after what seemed like ages and the most confusing part was that he was blushing after hugging Adira, his best friend. Maybe she's not your best friend anymore, he thought sheepishly.

Adira nodded at Andrew "Well its how i can help to help you understand, for example you can be Very Yin sometimes, and i am Yang, so, if i am going to help you understand i need to think Yin" she said shrugging "and that your approach is different to mine" she said.

Adira felt Andrew hug her and she was shocked for a bit, Adira wrapped her arms around him, his body was warm and welcoming, compared to her family hugs which were cold and meaning less. she felt a gut feeling inside of her push its way up, she instantly kicked it back down.
Adira was about to pull away from Andrew when she realised that he was still hugging her, she setteled back into the hug, pondering for a second before shaking the thought away, She Felt Andrew Release her and she smiled fighting back the heat which constantly ran to her face.
Adira wa going to say something, but nothing came to her, the only thing she could think of was "your Very Yin"

Andrew heard her explanation, it made some sense although he didn't understand what was 'Yin' and 'Yan' supposed to mean. But he took it that they were to different types of people. Whatever she said, it felt good to hear her musical voice. His insides were dancing after hugging Adira and thus he had a confused smile on his face as he tried to clear out his thoughts. Not having anything to say, he asked her "So what have you been doing recently?"

That was so hopeless he thought scolding himself in his head. Is that what you ask when you sorta like someone? his mind was scolding itself now. Like...who said anything about liking...he told his mind Ha! He doesn't even know his mind thought laughing at Andrew. You like the gal, don't you realize it? What are you hiding your feelings for.... Tell her his mind went on. Oh Shut up! There's nothing like that, you are mentally confused he challenged.

[[Sorry thought i posted but it must have failed]]

Adira look at Andrew and Smiled slightly, she never realised how Different he was, Different in a good way, Her Emerald Green eyes were Traped on his for a second before she realised that he actually said something "oh Uhmmm Doing Much nothing...." she said sounding like a idiot "i havn't been doing anything much really" she said "What about you" she said Trying to keep focus again.

Andrew had finally gained control over his mind that was begging him to do stupid things. Hearing Adira's reply he raised an eyebrow. She wasn't the stuttering sort then why today? Was something wrong? Ignoring that he answered gazing back into her eyes. "Pretty much studies and Qudditch" he told her with another smile. Remembering that he was to ask her if she would come for the wedding he tried to find his voice in his throat. Being able to not find it as he was so lost in his eyes, he sighed slightly.

What is happening to me? he thought coming back to his senses. His mind was to start again but AB shut it up. "Um...Mal has asked if..y..you.. would l..like to come and stay with us for the holidays?" Andrew asked but couldn't help his stuttersCrap!. Adding quickly the reason he said "For um..the wedding" No matter what reason it would be to have Adira at his home but he would love to spend the holidays with her.

Adira looked at Andrew and nodded "Quidditch, i was ment to get my brothers to play a game with me Last Holidays, see if i could knock a few bludgers into them, This time i'm the advanced player" she said happily, the image ran through her head of her brother finally being the underdog.

When Andrew stuttered she made a small sound of amusment and then put her hand over Andrew's Mouth to silence him "Andrew, i would gladly go stay with you over the holidays" she said smiling dropping her slight cold aura for a second,
She realised what she sounded like and quickly snapped back to being dark, her touch became cold again and she pulled her hand away from over Andrew's mouth. 'You Stupid Ater' she thought to herself.

Andrew smiled on the news that Adira had become an advanced player. He was glad to have got a chance in the past holidays to meet the Ater family. They were cool people and Andrew was honored to meet them. Andrew watched stunned as Adira's hand touched his lips. Her hand was warm which brought a nice feeling. He smiled as she agreed to stay with him for the holidays. "Thanks" was all that he was able to say.

The debate in Andrew's mind was finally coming to a conclusion as he found the familiar feeling of likeness rise in him. It was the same feeling that he had felt many times before. With Zazuka and Caina. Maybe it was true. He did have feelings for Adira. He gave her a smile wondering if it would be right to tell her.

Adira looked at Andrew and smiled again, she couldn't help but letting a slight warm nature creep out from its cool cold shell,
"That means i have to go and find something nice to wear for the Wedding" she said as she smirked to herself, "Well i guss your going to see me in a Dress, Monsiuer Bruke" she said, she never wore a dress unless it was a family dinner or a special occasion

"It would be a pleasure to see you in a dress" he told her with a smile. He knew Ad's normal fashion involved of muggle clothes and the daily casual wear. He hadn't seen her at the ball or anything. This reminded him that on the wedding day he would also require a dance partner and whom else would he ask then Adira. "Ad, we have u..m dance at the wedding so..will you be my partner?"he asked her with a smile.

It would be so nice to dance with her. He wasn't sure if she could dance but he knew that the family she came from was royal-ish and therefore she would have it in her so he didn't have to worry about that.

Adira blushed slightly "i don't like dressing up that much, Thats why i don't go to the Yule Ball" she said as she ran her fingers through her long hair.
When Andrew asked is she would be his partner she nodded "Sure, i will gladly be your partner, My Grandfather made sure that i was skilled in dancing, i am the first Female Ater born into the Name, so i know how to dance, don't worry about me not being able to dance" she said.

"Any Other Surprises you would like to request?" she said curiously

Andrew watched her in amazement. It was as if she was reading his thoughts. Smiling to himself as he watched her blush, it was as if his heart had come into his mouth and was beating faster than ever as if it were going to explode. "Just one more" he said watching her emerald eyes passionately. He couldn't wait anymore, he had to tell her. "Just don't slap me after this" he whispered leaning closer to Adira.

Kissing her fully on the lips in a passionate manner, so passionate that he forgot everything else except for her being there for him. He had not kissed anyone in this way. She was very special to him. One of his hands wrapped itself around her slender waist while the other made its way into her long hair.

Adira was curious to what else Andrew would want to ask her and before she knew it he was kissing her, she was taken aback for a moment before she realised, thsi is what she wanted.
Adira kissed him back, she moved her arms up around his neck putting one of her hands on the bakc of his neck, pushing into him more, His lips were sweet, soft and gentle.

Adira didn't know why she didn't realise that she wanted Andrew, but now it was clear.

He deepened the kiss not wanting to let go.Her lips were cold against him and he smiled as he realized that she was kissing back and enjoying the moment just as he was. Breaking from the kiss to take a breath he whispered into her ears "Didn't know you would like me just the way I do" Smiling as his lips brushed down her throat he loosed his senses to her beautiful scent.

When Andrew pulled back for breath she smiled, "i didn't know i wanted you that bad" she whispered back.
She Felt his lips brush down her throat and she tightened her grip slightly on the back of his neck but not to tight, she ran her nails along the back of his neck softly.
"I Do like you alot" she whispered again.

Andrew chuckled slightly on hearing Adira's whispered replies. "Thats really good to know" he said smirking as he moved up again as his his lips had finished exploring her throat. Kissing her once again his tongue moved to find an opening between her lips for he wanted to explore the depths of her mouth. Feeling her soft fingers on the back of his neck he grinned broadly. They had been so foolish to not realize how they felt about each other before.

Adira smiled as he moved his lips up to her mouth and started to explore her throat. She kissed him back softly and returned the favour.
she ran one of her hands down his back, her nails just lightly brushing his shirt softly touching the skin underneeth. How could she not have picked up that she liked him.

Andrew continued to kiss her. It was until he heard footsteps wandering outside in the dungeons after about what seemed like fifteen minutes of snogging did he pull back. He wasn't sure if he was willing enough to bring his and Ad's relationship into public. He knew that the school was just waiting for topics to gossip on and he didn't want to volunteer in that bit.

With a slight tensed smile he told Adira "I..I think we should head back to the common room" The room was pitch dark now as no torches were burnt in here and the sun had gone down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back