OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Kat had finished up her first homework assignment of the year and decided to take a walk and get some fresh air. She couldn't believe how fast her first year here had flown by and was defintely ready to learn more. She strolled across the fresh green grass barefoot until she found a nice shaded area. She laid back in the cool grass with her hands behind her head and took in a deep breath, breathing in the sweet aroma of warm summer air. Kat loved this weather and always had. Something about the warmth and brightness of it all just made her feel happy.

Aisyah had finished her homework and had just finish handed it to Professor Keller, the Potions Professor. It was her first day at Hogwarts and she wanted to walk around the beautiful school. She had a already made friends with some Slytherins, but none of them actually botheres to talk to her to her as they were all pure-bloods and they happened to look down on her, a muggle. She was pretty frustrated at the fact that the sorting hat had placed her in Slytherin instead of the other houses. People had said she was the first kind and friendly Slytherin they ever met. She was walking down the lawn when she saw a young girl there. Wanting to make friends with the pretty-looking girl, she approached the girl with a smile.

"Hi there. I'm Aisyah. Do you mind if I join you ms?" she asks.

Kat looked around at the girl who had just approached her and said with a bright smile, "Yes you may! I'm Kat!" She had a funny feeling that she had seen the girl before, most likely at work. Darn me and my memory for names! she thought to herself.

"Gee, thanks! I've been having such a frustrating day. All the Slytherins are not talking to me because i'm a muggle! Why didn't the sorting hat put me in another house? I was never meant to be put in Slytherin!" Aisyah complained to the girl.
"Oh sorry, I'm nagging at you. Well, its a bad habit of mine." she sighed. She then took out some liqourice wands and pumpkin pasties. "Want some?" she asked the girl .

Kat smiled warmly at the girl and replied, "No thanks, i'm not really hungry." She thought about the girl's dilemma with being in Slytherin. Kat knew that not all Slytherin's were bad or mean or had a pure-blood obesession. She looked at the girl and said seriously, "There is a reason that you belong in Slytherin, though you may not know what it is at this time. I thought for sure I was going to get Hufflepuff, but instead I was placed in Gryffindor. I still have no idea why! I'm not brave or corageous by any means. I'm extremely shy about 90% of the time. I guess i'd finally decided that the sorting hat knew best and eventually i'm sure i'll figure out why I was placed where I am!" Kat hoped that this helped to calm the girl's fears slightly. She sat there for another minute or so before adding, "Why don't you try talking to them? Trust me, I know from experience that not all Slytherin's are horrible. One of my best friends last year was a Slytherin and a half-blood at that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back