Start Of Holidays Show

Tripudio Incendia

Wand
A Snap Of His Fingers
It was the start of Holidays and there was a fresh new crowd to view Trip's talents. He smiled slightly as he made his way to the town square with his pack. He liked the town square because everyone passed through there to get to one place or another.

Once he made it to his spot in the center, in front of the fountain, he set his pack down and rolled his shoulders a few times before taking a step forward and announcing, "Come one, Come all, young, old fragile, strong, boy girl..Somethings going on" He looked at the people turning their heads and even some people giving him frowns, "Today I share with you A talent of mine.. This gift I share is as dangerous as any curse and yet as beautiful as a flower in spring" A small crowd started to gather around him.

"The Gift I share..." He brought his hand up and snapped his fingers, a bright flame appearing. "Is the magic.. of fire" Now if he had used a wand and a spell. It would have been completely normal. But very few people could use magic without words.. Let alone a wand. The flame went out and he looked around for a moment before he snapped both his fingers, creating two sparks. When I say sparks.. They are more like many many sparks, tightly wound together into a sparking ball. He tossed them between his hands easily before suddenly clapping his hands together, both spark balls between his hands. At least 50 more spark balls exploded form his hands and flew around his body. He juggled them, spun them and danced around them. He sent them spinning through the crowd. they sizzled and spiraled through the crowd. A few gaps emerged as he did but no one seemed to scared, which pleased him. "I wonder if anyone can catch one" He said with a slight chuckle as they danced around.

Aeon took a turn into Brightstone and began walking down it's crowded streets. He loved looking at all the shops here and was on his way to buy something when he saw a crowd of people standing around. Aeon decided to check it out and pushed past a few people until he got to the front and saw a man using fire magic but..without a wand? Or even words for that matter.
A few spark balls went flying through the crowd and the man asked if anyone could catch one. Aeon grinned, and immediately reached out the grab the nearest spark ball, but only managed to singe his fingers. He blew on them to cool them down, then tried again, this time catching one and tossing it between his hands so it wouldn't burn. "I caught one!" He said cheerfully, tossing the ball up above the crowd and catching it again.

Of course Trip didn't actually expect someone to catch one, not many people would actually try. Well... That was until he heard a cry of a boy saying he had caught on, he looked to the sound to see a boy around 12 or 13 playing around with one of the spark balls. His eyes lit up.
"Look here, The boy's Done it" He said before beckoning him over. The other spark balls popped into sparkles that rained down on people harmlessly, leaving the one in the boys hands the last one, "Come up here" He said invitingly. He couldn't believe the boy had done it, I mean.. It took a fair bit of skill to keep them alive and going. He lessened his power of the sparking object slightly to see if the boy really could keep the little ball bouncing around.

Aeon smiled again and took a step towards the man, still trying to keep the ball between his hands, which was actually a bit hard because it was burning. "How did you make these?" He asked, nearly missing the ball but quickly hitting it back up into the air, then started bouncing them from hand to hand again. He loved fire, but didn't know any fire spells yet, and wondered how this fire dancer could do it without wand or word.

Trip watched as the boy seemed to be able to keep it going. In fact, Trip rather doubted the boy knew he was doing it. He chuckled as the boy asked how he made them, "well I snapped my fingers and there they were.." He let out another laugh before asking, "What's your name?" He caught the spark ball and tossed it back and forth between his hands before tossing it back to the boy.

Aeon raised his eyebrow slightly when the fire dancer told him he just 'snapped his fingers and there they were.' Yeah, right. It had to be a trick or something, he didn't think people were capable of doing that. "I'm Aeon, Aeon Summers. And who are you?" He asked, catching the ball again and dropping it to his feet, then kicking it up again and catching it.

The boy raised his eyebrow, apparently not believing him. He introduced himself as Aeon Summers and trip looked rather astounded, "Do you translate as Eternal Flame?". Not many people had an odd name like that. Of course it could be a coincidence that his first name was Aeon and that his last name could be changed to fire, but hey.. Worth finding out. "Well I'm Tripudio Incendia.. The Dancing flame" He gave a jester like bow before pulling himself back up and watching the boy play with the spark ball. He snapped his fingers yet again and created another one, tossing it between his hands and then over to the boy to see if he could play around with both.

"Yes, my name translates as that." Aeon stated, then looked in surprise as another ball was thrown. "Gah! I can't juggle them both!" He said, hitting it back at Tripudio. "Anyway, nice name, maybe your Mum and Dad knew you were going to grow up as a fire dancer." He suggested, maybe he had parents who took divination and were good at seeing into the future and that sort of thing.

The boy hit the Spark ball back and he chuckle, tossing it around between his hands again. Aeon noted that perhaps his parents knew he was going to be a fire dancer and the spark ball between trip's hands died. He kept the smile on his face though and said, "Actually the name was given to me by an old man who welcomed me when I came to New Zealand 5 years ago"
He decided not to mention that it was more 'found' then 'welcomed' as he was torn up pretty bad. He also decided to leave out the whole memory thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back