Stargazing.

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Alyssa smoothed her dark yellow dress as she walked out of the castle and onto the lawn. Her straight hair was clipped away from her face so she could view the stars without interruption.
Alyssa had told anyone she could that tonight they should come stargazing with her. She had heard that tonight was supposed to be a clear sky full of brightly colored stars, she also knew that many people needed a break from all the hetic mess the dissappearance of Alicia had caused.

When Alyssa finally found a big area that had a great view of the stars she sat down and waited to see if anyone else thought stargazing sounded like a good idea and decided to join her.

Annamarie felt like her cold had cleared up enough for her to venture a quick walk on the lawn before bed. She wrapped herself up in a flower print blanket from off of her bed and headed outside. Once she had made her way to a clearing and noticed that was someone already there. As got closer she recognized the person as Alyssa. "Hey I haven't seen you in a while!" she said happily once she was in ear shot. "I am glad to see you made it from the task alright!"

Alyssa turned around and immediantly smiled brightly. She was shocked and happy to see a good friend of hers. Alyssa hadn't seen Annamarie in such a long time.

"Whoa. Hey there Annamarie. It's been so long. I was worried something might have happened to you at the task!" Alyssa frowned. She still hadn't seen Angus around for months...but atleast she got to see Annamarie again.

"Come sit down and watch the stars with me." Alyssa muttered happily.

Annamarie nodded and went over and sat by her friend. "I was actually sick in bed with a cold and didn't good to the second task...some luck! But isn't this crazy...why would anyone want to kidnap our headmistress." she said shaking her head. "Anyways...I haven't talked since before winter break! How was your Christmas?" she asked smiling.

"Your lucky you wern't there. It was pretty scary. Everyone was freaking X10 out there." Alyssa remembered how hetic everyone had begun to get after Alicia was kidnapped. No one knew where to go or what to do. Even the Prefects were frantic.

"My christmas was pretty good. I found out that my mother was pregnant though. Was your chirstmas any good?" Alyssa asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back