Star Moon

OOC First Name
Tenjo Jojo(johanna)
StarLouiseMoon
10565894085_8afb553f21_b.jpg

Tonight,We are Young,So lets set the World on Fire
We can Burn Brighter,than the Sun

Age-I'm now currently 20.
Birthday-I was born on the Seventeenth of October,I was born two minutes after my twin Ryan.We were my parents second pair of twins.
Home-Right now I live outside London.I live on a estate,it's pretty big and the house is huge,I doubted I've been everywhere.There are lots of secret passageways and stuff in the wall so the servants could go form place to place in the olden days.It's a pretty cool place to live but out nearest neighbours are around ten minutes away.
I don't really have a set home. I travel a lot with my new job, but when the money my parents gave me I managed to buy a small cottage in Ardmore in Ireland. It's over looking the sea and I go back there every so often to relax.
Birth Place-I was born in Clonmel hospital in co.Tipperary Ireland.It's in the south of Ireland.
Hogwarts House-I was sorted into Ravenclaw,I had know the most things about the houses since Kate and Sara had told us everything about their new school.I kind of wanted to get into Ravenclaw.I love to read and study.I'm a bit of a nerd really.But I really my house.
Wand-N/A
Blood Status-I'm a muggle-born.
Oh Looking at the Stars,a Million Miles away
A message to the Main

Celeb-DA-04.png
Celeb-DA-01.png

Star Sign-Libra
Meaning-Librans can switch off from the world around then and during these periods much more occurs on the deep innermost levels of the Libran's psyche, than their closest companions imagine. Many Librans after establishing a lifestyle that somehow falls short of their childhood dreams, manage to conjure up a most independent life and keep up an image of being dedicated to a "close relationship". They can escape into obscure role playing - and often this makes them extremely successful business people. When it comes to romance and love, Librans can be difficult to fathom yet in business many Librans discover they can not only be creative, but it provides an opportunity to express the more diverse sides to their personalities. Their charm can win jobs and provides powerful friends. But in both work and play, looking for peace and harmony, Librans often say "yes" when they should be saying "no".
Your element-Air
Your ruling planets-Venus
Symbol-The Scales
Your stone-Opals
Life Pursuit-To be consistent
Vibration-Unsteady
Libran's Secret Desire-To live an easy, uncomplicated life.
Birth Stone-Opal
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

DA9.png
NVHnV.png

Playby-Dianna Agron
Hair-I have long hair that raches my middle back.It is straight and soft.I love my hair and I do my best to take care of it,it always smells like coconuts because I love the shampoo.I'm the only blond in the family
Eyes-I have blue eyes.They are quiet blue and I like them.I'm the only sibling that has blues eyes.
Weight-I am 100lbs,I think that's the average.
Height-I am 5ft 4".
Distinguishing Marks-My ears are pierced once,I don't plan on anything else.I have no birthmarks or scars
Skin Tone-I'm pale.I have lots of freckles,It's an Irish thing
Skin Type-My skin is pretty smooth,it's not peeling anywhere,I only get sun burnt on my nose.
Accent-My accent is Irish,it's pretty recognizable,nobody says their r's like ours.
Blood Type-I'm AB,it's suppost to be really rare or something,Ryan has the same as does my Dad

And When You Smile,the Whole World Stops and Stares
For a While,cuz Girl your amazing,Just The Way You Are

000bgyqg
000a2y17

Sexual Orientation-I'm straight,I mean I've only had crushes on boys and I only see girls as friends so I'm guessing that makes me straight
Crushes-I don't have a crush on anyone currently, since I travel a lot I don't stay with many people for long.
Past Crushes- I did have a crush on Sammy. He was the first person who really brought me out of my shell and actually noticed me. He was always so fun to be around and I did have a crush on him but when I realized his heart belonged to someone else, I wasn't as hurt as I thought I would be which made me realize that I had had a crush on him because he brought me out of my shell and not really him, if that makes sense. He's one of my closest friends now and that is perfect for me.
First Kiss-It wasn't anything special, someone I went out with for a little while. He was a muggle boy I knew when I was growing up. We had decided to met up after I finished Hogwarts and it just went from there. It didn't last long though, our lives kind of separated us.
Where-It was fairly romantic, it was on a beach at night-time. It was a nice feeling. He kissed me first and I kissed him back.
Relationship Status-I'm single.
What Doesn't Kill you Makes you Stronger
Stand a Little Taller

000aagc0
000acsr5

Strengths-I'm very organized and smart,I deal well with pressure,I'm loyal to my friends
Weaknesses-I'm shy and unsociable Not so much anymore, since leaving Hogwarts I've changed a lot. I've grown more confident in myself and I find it easier to talk to people now. My main weakness now would be trusting people.I know how people can lie and have a whole facade up and I'm scared that I'll get hurt by someone like that.
Mirror of Erised-If I ever came across a Mirror of Erised I'm not altogether sure what I would see. There is nothing in this world I really desire that I do not have. I suppose what I would see is my family happy, that's all I've ever wanted, if my family to be happy.
Patronus Memory-My happiest memory would probably by the time,all of us Moons were out in our garden in Tipperary.The weather was lovely and we were all sitting down,happy and eating dinner
Patronus-Your patronus takes the form of a Rabbit. A rabbit is known for being somewhat shy. Similarly, you tend to be quiet around others, especially new people. However, you are very bright and alert.You are also nurturing and kind. You may have trouble conjuring your patronus because your mind tends to race in the heat of a battle.
Animagus-Owl - Wisdom, Truth, Patience
Boggart-The thing I'm scared of most are clowns,they really freak me out,all their weird make up and shoes that are around three sizes too big for them.

Oh,why you Look So Sad,Tears Are In Your Eyes
Come On And Come To Me Now,Don't

1532b77aa5b10c88d2d16dddbe5d8f4f_view.jpg

Personality-Growing up, I was always the quietest. I was the youngest and had no real talent unlike the other three. I was never really outgoing though as a young girl, I loved to explore outside and I had a very vivid imagination. I grew quieter as I grew up. I was only really ever myself with Ryan . I was quiet and that meant I faded into the back round. The other three were always so outgoing and happy and hyper where as I preferred the quietness of my own mind. I dislike attention from others. My family's happiness is very important to me and the few friends I have. I would do anything for my friends and I'm very loyal. I know I'm not the easiest to become friends with so I know if someone makes the effort they are special to me. I can be fun though, I can let my hair down and have fun. Since leaving Hogwarts that side of me has come out more. I've even been to a few nightclubs to see what it's like. Traveling the world with my job means I experience a lot of different cultures and their parties. I'm not as quiet as I once was. Since becoming friends with Sammy and going through the fight with Ryan, I have grown more independent and outgoing. I realized I was just going to be alone if I kept in the corner and didn't put myself out there. Being a travel photographer is quite a lonely job but I meet amazing people, I also see amazing places, going around the world has changed my perspective on life and my personality.
tumblr_ng7hky6eGx1u5or3mo4_250.png
tumblr_ng7hky6eGx1u5or3mo5_250.png

History-As I said earlier, I was born on the 17th of October, a few minutes after my twin Ryan. Ryan and I were both blond haired and blue eyed. We were close as twins, we were each others best friends. We would do everything together. I followed Ryan. He was the older brother and I would do anything for him which would get is into trouble a lot. The four of us could get into a lot of mischief. Kate and I were always the more matures one, Kate would realize if I didn't want to do something and often come up with an excuse for the two of us to do something different. Sara and Ryan were always the trouble makers. The two of them got along with a house on fire as did Kate and I. We were a close family and really everyone was very close. Life in Ireland was fun, from what I remember. In school, I didn't have many friends, I had Ryan and that was all I needed. I didn't try to make friends and really I was too shy to. As I was the youngest in the family I was often babied but also unnoticed. I had no musical talent like the other three which annoyed me as a child. They all had something they could relate to and I felt left out especially at concerts as I would be the only one not taking part. However as I grew older, I found myself writing and reading a lot. I have a vivid imagination which helped me create my stories.

As we grew older, our parents noticed the weird things that would happen to the four of us. Of course, we didn't realize it wasn't normal to randomly levitate into the air or find that the glass of water which had been so far away was suddenly in your hand. For Star, her first experience was out in the garden. She had been helping her mother with the gardening, she had been picking the dead ends off the flowers when suddenly the dead flowers suddenly bloomed in her hand. She had been so delighted she had run over to her mam who hadn't believed her and scolded her for picking the flowers. But soon, her parents could not ignore the goings on of the four Moon children. But all was explained when the letters came for Sara and Kate. A man had also came and spoken to their parents. At the age of nine, Star had found it hard to believe. She could be quite logical in her thinking at times and she found it hard to comprehend that there was a completely different world out there that they had no idea about. But she had soon gotten her head around it and then saw the benefits. Being a witch made her special, she still hadn't understood how all four the kids were magical and her parents weren't but she was just glad she hadn't been left out. Star was sad when Sara and Kate left, they were after all only eleven, still in fifth class in school. Star had expected them to be at home for another year, not all the ways over in New Zealand in a boarding school. Life changed as soon as Sara and Kate got those letters. When they left home, the house was quieter and Star missed her family being together.

Star's world was turned even more upside-down when their grand-aunt died, leaving her estate in England to her only nephew, their father. Star was one who didn't like change, the fact Sara and Kate were gone was enough but this was hard to take in. She had spent a lot of time crying, she didn't have many friends in Ireland but it was still her home and she did't want to live in some big mansion. But she learned to grudgingly except the new course her life was taking. The house was beautiful and Star lost herself in the old rooms and secret tunnels. The gardens were amazing and Star spent a lot of time in them. Her parents didn't see the need for the two to start at a new primary school so they were home-schooled. The amount of money they now had was a shock to Star. In Ireland they had been okay, her two parents were teachers which meant they weren't swimming in money but comfortable. Now Star could buy, get whatever she wanted. It was strangely liberating though it took a long time for her to get used to it.

Soon she and Ryan prepared for their journey to Hogwarts New Zealand. She was nervous, this would all be completely new and while she couldn't wait to learn about magic she was afraid of the change. Kate and Sara had come back telling them great stories of the school, they had made lots of new friends which Star met at the house-warming party. Unfortunately so had Ryan. They had traveled over to New Zealand earlier in the year and Ryan had met a lot of people, he even got a new girlfriend. Star wasn't happy but she didn't say anything to Ryan as he seemed happy with all these friends. However, the friends soon brought Ryan into a lot of trouble and Star worried about him. He came and told her everything but told her not to get involved. He soon started to drift. Star got sorted into Ravenclaw and Ryan into Slytherin. It was weird, they had never been separated before and now they were in completely different houses. Star did find the school fascinating. She spent her first few weeks exploring instead of making friends. She became a sort of recluse. She studied hard and was rewarded with results. However by the end of the year, family life was a mess. During the year Kate had started to become very thin, she wouldn't let anyone help her, she didn't tell Star anything which hurt as they had always been close. What she got off Sara was that it was over a boy and Star couldn't believe her sister was letting a boy ruin her like this. To top it all off Ryan had grown more distant, angry that he was in Slytherin and the complications with his friends.

For the next three years at Hogwarts, Star kept her head down and did her work. She didn't make any friends and although in primary school this had been okay, she no longer had Ryan as he had completely changed. He had shouted at her in the middle of the corridor one day when she went to him wondering what was wrong and how she could help. What he had said had been cruel, uncalled for but true. She had been very upset and it made her even quieter. Sara and Kate were no longer talking and Kate was ill. Life was not good for Star. She found solace in her books, writing and a new hobby photography. The camera had been a present from her parents and she loved it.Things did gradually begin to get better. Kate recovered and her relationship with Sara while not the same was in a way mended. She also met Samual Kaster. It was a strange meeting and it ended with them making a fort but for once someone had tried, really tried to involve her. She had been surprised but welcomed Sammy into her life. Without realizing it he helped her come out of her shell more. The events over the past few years had made her more independent but not confident in herself. With Sammy as a friend she began to come out of her shell. While things with Ryan had not healed and the horrible RHI magazine was causing havoc, Star for the first time found herself really enjoying herself in school. She even made one or two other friends. She even joined the Quidditch team and became prefect. Star found herself becoming more outgoing and she smiled a lot more.

Things with Ryan did heal, she forgave him and though things weren't quite the same they became close once again. Kate became Head Girl and finally got with the boy Stefan. Sara was a different story, she sort of went off the rails and Star worried about her. It hurt her that all her siblings had gone through so much and none of them let her help them. They still saw her as the baby, the one to be protected. But despite this, she was very proud of her two sisters when they graduated. Her last year of Hogwarts wasn't very entertaining. She was more confident now and spoke to her classmates and went out more. She studied hard for the NEWTs and graduated a completely different person then what she had been entering Hogwarts. Sara thankfully found her purpose in life and was training to become an auror. Although their was a brief scare with Kate and the earthquake, she was thankfully alright and was living happily with Stefan in New Zealand. Ryan moved to America where he focused on his music. Star often visited him and supported him at all his gigs. It took her a while to try and figure out what she wanted to do with her life. She got her job through chance. She had been taking some pictures in Central Park, someone had noticed her and asked could they look at her pictures. This woman turned out to be the head of a major geographical magazine. She was interested to see more and traveled around America, taking pictures. She pretended she had already taken these as she could hardly explain how she had been able to travel so fast. She had loved them and offered Star a job. She had been young, only barely nineteen but she thought Star had a talent.

Now Star travels the world, taking pictures and occasionally writing reviews on certain places. She loves her job and while it is sometimes a drag to have to travel by plane when she knows it could be much faster, when she is out foreign by herself she can often travel by whatever means she likes. It is an amazing experience and she has grown even more as a person because of her experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back