Standing

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
[color=cc66ff]Lemina had managed to escape from the confines of the castle. It was supposed to be spring but she felt all dark inside. She stood at the side of the pavement so as not to obstruct passers by, breathing slowly yet steadily.[/color]

Daniel was feeling so lonely.Now more than ever before.He hadnt seen Kasey for a week now and had no idea where she was.He decided to take another of his 100th trip to Hogsmade.Now hogsmade even felt boring to him.He hoped he would find sometjhing new and intresting.He saw lemina,one of the girls from a similar club.She was alone too."Hi,may I join you?"he asked walking towards her

[color=cc66ff]Lemina suddenly heard someone talking to her, she turned and saw a Ravenclaw who's name she couldn't remember. "Hi, yeah... I suppose so."[/color]

"I am Dan,Daniel Olsen"he intoduced himself for the second time, as it was obivious that the girl wouldnt have heared him introduce himself in the club meeting.

[color=cc66ff]"Hi Dan, I'm Lemina, in case you didn't know." she told him. She was thinking about what Kasey had said, maybe that was what she should do.[/color]

((What did Kasey say .))"Are you in the Wild Patch Club?"he asked trying to make conversation.

[color=cc66ff]((Oh, well my character has a crush on Patrick and Kasey gave me advice, nothing to do with you.))

"Yeah..." she told him, briefly.[/color]

"How did you do in your exams?"he asked

"So why did you decide to come to Hogsmade today?"he asked."i was just sort of bored in the castle and thought I'd come"he added

Daniel thought it was very boring,why couldnt people talk like he did?"R u deciding to buy anything"

[color=b8860b]Lemina listened to Dan, He'd be great on a usual day, just not today. Breathing in she said, "I dunno, there's just been like a lot on my mind lately, with stuff."[/color]

"You want to have a butterbeer?"he asked looking at the cold weather

[color=b8860b]"OK, I guess." Lemina said with a sigh. "Three Broomsticks? Or Madam Pud's?"

((The weather isn't cold, look at my first post, but anyway. Do you wanna start?))[/color]

[color=b8860b]Lemi frowned at his attitude, but shrugged it off, "Okay..."

((kk :D ))[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back